Some advice questions

Comments

• noppnopp
    First Assault Rep: 1,110
    edited March 24
    "Reloading after every kill".
    Switching to LMG cant help if Yyou have a strong habit to reload guns after each kill. Ive got 1,5-2k kills on m249 and still I will reload after 1 kill; some players like me who played a lot of different fps where You have infinity ammo (TF2, Overwatch and others) and auto-reload after every shoot. I havent touched m249 for months and when I played 2 days ago with it in Demo, after 1 kill and 90+ bullets in clip I reloaded. So my teammates told me "there is no need to reload with 90+ bullets". Just deal with it. I cant say that I was catched by someone when I had a bunch of bullets but I reload anyway. Usually once You kill someone there is no one around.
  • Maxwellx90xMaxwellx90x
    First Assault Rep: 410
    edited April 5
    Noob question, now that you don't get free operatives from levelling, what should we spend our first money on?
    Operatives, weapons, accessories, removed by mod?
  • VenkmanVenkman
    First Assault Rep: 6,225
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 5
    I honestly think OPs would be the best thing first, unless you know for sure you like the OP you have. Then weapons. However, if you are happy with your current OP, weapon is a must. Also, I have to edit your post for being a little NSFW.
    Maxwellx90x
  • porcofonporcofon
    First Assault Rep: 1,325
    edited April 5
    I wold go with new base weapon & upgrades because if u got medium skills you can do GP faster with a competitive weapon than relying on OP's skill. At list that is my strategy, it works and I'm not a skilled player.
  • Maxwellx90xMaxwellx90x
    First Assault Rep: 410
    edited April 5
    Venkman wrote: »
    I honestly think OPs would be the best thing first, unless you know for sure you like the OP you have. Then weapons. However, if you are happy with your current OP, weapon is a must. Also, I have to edit your post for being a little NSFW.
    porcofon wrote: »
    I wold go with new base weapon & upgrades because if u got medium skills you can do GP faster with a competitive weapon than relying on OP's skill. At list that is my strategy, it works and I'm not a skilled player.

Thx
    I found that the F2020 fits my aggressive noobie playstile, bought it and it increased drastically my performance, i think i'll stick with my starter OP (Maven, i like her, she's cunning) for a bit more
    It was a great suggestion
    Venkman
  • VeldrinVeldrin
    First Assault Rep: 1,800
    edited April 13
    Other way around a guy with 2 rounds left in his AR got told to reload. Yeah he got the headshot with his last shot. Lucky bastard :D
    Oh wait it was me X)
  • VeldrinVeldrin
    edited April 13
    By the way. Could you stop saying OP for Operative.
    OP = Overpowered
    Op./Opv = Operative
  • VeldrinVeldrin
    edited April 13
    Noob question, now that you don't get free operatives from levelling, what should we spend our first money on?
    Operatives, weapons, accessories, removed by mod?
    If you are okay with starter weapons (M4 is very good) buy damage barrel at least, thats the only important for this gun. Then chips for operative, and after this buy the other mods you'd like for your weapon
    That would i have done, but thats too late now. Just wanted to say it anyway, maybe anotehr one can use it.