Unknown Error when trying to launch

DarkfreedomDarkfreedom
First Assault Rep: 1,020
edited March 11 in Bug Reporting
Hello there,
Since today, i can't launch the game at all. The launcher just gives me this:
HK4xNVQ.png

I have vertified the cache and restarted my computer.
Before i send a support ticked, i'd like to know if this is an issue that happend before to people and if there has been a solution.
Thank you in advance.

Comments

• HakureiHakurei
    First Assault Rep: 8,470
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 11
    Currently the servers are down. Nexon knows of the problem and is investigating.
  • DarkfreedomDarkfreedom
    edited March 11
    Hakurei wrote: »
    Currently the servers are down. Nexon knows of the problem and is investigating.

Ooooh, thanks for clearing that up, i have had my suspicions, but i didn't find anything confirming it.
  • DarklenDarklen
    First Assault Rep: 310
    edited March 11
    are nexon servers under attack? should we dive in and defend the servers ??? LOL
    Darkfreedom
  • WootwootWootwoot
    First Assault Rep: 1,220
    edited March 11
    I got the same error message this morning as well. I tried updating drivers and verifying the game cache a few times as well but no luck. When that didn't work, I went through a range of emotions (anger, fear, etc.) and stared blankly at the computer screen. As a last resort, I walked to the window and saw the sun was shining and how beautiful nature was away from my computer. However, closing the blinds and duct-taping the corners to ensure no light shown through solved that problem (easy fix; 5 minutes max).

Still waiting for the servers to come back online...
  • DarklenDarklen
    edited March 11
    Wootwoot wrote: »
    I got the same error message this morning as well. I tried updating drivers and verifying the game cache a few times as well but no luck. When that didn't work, I went through a range of emotions (anger, fear, etc.) and stared blankly at the computer screen. As a last resort, I walked to the window and saw the sun was shining and how beautiful nature was away from my computer. However, closing the blinds and duct-taping the corners to ensure no light shown through solved that problem (easy fix; 5 minutes max).

Still waiting for the servers to come back online...

GODDAMNSON !!!
  • Saltysac81Saltysac81
    First Assault Rep: 680
    edited March 11
    I need to shoot nubs in face now plz thank you
  • Saltysac81Saltysac81
    First Assault Rep: 680
    edited March 11
    I'm getting the error screen again the game opened and it's just flashing the First assault page over and over .
  • DarkfreedomDarkfreedom
    edited March 13
    @Saltysac81
    strange, it worked for me since 11th.
  • DarklenDarklen
    edited March 15
    me either having server error!