How to join as forum administrator

Rec0dRec0d
First Assault Rep: 200
edited March 13 in New Recruits
hello, i would like to be a part of the forum administration and website developments. how can i send a apply?

Comments

• HakureiHakurei
    First Assault Rep: 7,290
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 13
    For current open positions at Nexon, i think you need to look here: http://www.nexon.net/corporate/careers/
  • Rec0dRec0d
    First Assault Rep: 200
    edited March 13
    how did you become a Volunteer forum Moderator?
    Hakurei wrote: »
    For current open positions at Nexon, i think you need to look here: http://www.nexon.net/corporate/careers/

• HakureiHakurei
    edited March 14
    In the past you could apply or be asked to be a forum moderator by the First Assault team. Currently i dont think we are looking for more though.
    The volunteers have a big amount of experience with the game and/or have passion for the GiTS universe.
    They also showed they are helpful and active on the forums.

Moderators do not however do website development and administrators have more rights and possibilities than us.
    tiphergane
  • tipherganetiphergane
    First Assault Rep: 1,790
    edited March 16
    Hakurei wrote: »
    In the past you could apply or be asked to be a forum moderator by the First Assault team. Currently i dont think we are looking for more though.
    The volunteers have a big amount of experience with the game and/or have passion for the GiTS universe.
    They also showed they are helpful and active on the forums.

Moderators do not however do website development and administrators have more rights and possibilities than us.

Or they were good to bring cofee :D As a french player, I'm waiting more a real CM on our community than a volunteer forum moderator !
  • HakureiHakurei
    edited March 16
    Well.. a community manager is a real employee, does work more, has more + different tasks and gets paid money by Nexon.
    Us volunteer moderators are not.