Mouse problem

P4rkaP4rka
First Assault Rep: 100
edited March 14 in Bug Reporting
Hi, I was researching a good game online to play with friends and i tdecided to try this game, but I have a problem with the mouse sensibility in the game menu and a friends dont have any mouse on the game xD the PAD and the mouse are not recognized so he can only walk....

Do you know any fix for these problems? thanks for your help :)

Comments

• LAMBDA471LAMBDA471
    First Assault Rep: 8,550
    Member+
    edited March 14
    Try updating your mouse drivers or try playing with a different mouse. It's very rare to have a mouse issue, there have been 1-2 people with such issues over the course of 1+ year since the game launched.
  • VenkmanVenkman
    First Assault Rep: 7,080
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 14
    LAMBDA471 probably has the best idea, the only other thing that it could be is just a bad wire on the mouse? As he/she mentioned, generally the mice are ok in game, keep us updated just in case.
  • P4rkaP4rka
    edited March 14
    His drivers are up to date, that's why we can't understand why it don't works :x he sent a massage to the support to have some help and i did the same on this forum :/
  • VenkmanVenkman
    edited March 14
    @P4rka Can you get me what type of mouse & keyboard/pad he is using? When you say pad, are you referring to a game pad, like a controller? Send me that info and I will pass it along, but I am not sure where to start, any more information you can think of would be a huge help.

Also, I presume that this is only happening in GITS? There are no other problems with other games correct?
  • P4rkaP4rka
    edited March 15
    His mouse is a "The G-Lab KULT#80" and his pad isn't a controller just this http://media.ldlc.com/bo/images/fiches/pc_portables/toshiba/l870/5.jpg

All of these (mouse + pad) are working on all his game but not on this one, that's why we can't understand why there is a problem.
  • VenkmanVenkman
    edited March 15
    Hmm, ok passing this along. Try one thing, see if there is a way to disable the pad and just use the mouse. Perhaps the software is getting confused on which input to use when it comes to your pointer and it is mixing the pad & mouse up.
    LAMBDA471
  • P4rkaP4rka
    edited March 16
    Hi guys, I'm here to tell you the problem seems to be solved. He tried to disable the pad and run as admin, it seems to work . Thanks for your help :)
  • VenkmanVenkman
    edited March 20
    Good to know! Thank you for posting a fix. I will let the team know.