12th Installment: Paint System

LumosNXALumosNXA
First Assault Rep: 16,375
Administrator
edited March 17 in Official News
We’re excited to introduce the upcoming paint system to First Assault!

Show off your style and customize your weapons in the armory to your liking using paints and stickers acquired from the Cyber Cases. There are differing rarities of paints with a variety of shades.

Show us your favorite customized weapons on our forums when the paint system is released!

View our video tutorial on the paint system here:
NicholasDUnbematorMidlordPrismriverJamesak252porcofonConePlayer48105DisbreakNVenkmanand 3 others.

Comments

• gba010roxgba010rox
    First Assault Rep: 210
    edited March 22
    When is the paint system going to release.
  • HuzafiaHuzafia
    First Assault Rep: 400
    edited March 22
    Yeah im waiting when it will it come . And tell me is it free
  • gba010roxgba010rox
    edited March 22
    Can we buy it with gp or nx plzzz do inform asap so that we can atleast grind some gp for the crates
  • LumosNXALumosNXA
    Administrator
    edited March 22
    The paint system will be released with our March update. We have not yet announced the date of the patch.

The paints are acquired through Cyber Cases, which are purchased with NX.
  • gba010roxgba010rox
    edited March 22
    Now this game is turning greedy . Not every teenager can buy nx .
    #nexonturnsgreedy
    plzzzzzzzzz give us option to buy crates with gp and not just nx.
    Huzafia
  • LumosNXALumosNXA
    Administrator
    edited March 22
    gba010rox wrote: »
    Now this game is turning greedy . Not every teenager can buy nx .
    #nexonturnsgreedy
    plzzzzzzzzz give us option to buy crates with gp and not just nx.

These are for cosmetics items, which is how the game makes revenue. Cosmetics do not impact gameplay whatsoever. We also give away a ton of prizes through streams, in-game events, and contests.
    Player48105
  • PandarkvadorPandarkvador
    First Assault Rep: 910
    edited March 22
    The paint system will be released with our March update

When in march ?
    Sorry to say that but today is 22 march and no date, and i really hope that a netcode update is in the patch note.
    This Paint system seams to be fun but this is not the most important, really.
    We also need some other useful things :
    - Stop spawn in the middle of enemy team,
    - Stop insta kill,
    - Stop grenade and tachikoma rocket that kill behing walls,
    - Selling old weapons and mods.

I know you works on all of this, but more informations is needed to be optimistic for the future of the game.
    Thanks in advance.
    porcofonCyBeR_Junky
  • gba010roxgba010rox
    edited March 22
    By all means the game needs money just like anyother games but plzz in the next update make a server for asia and mobile payment through boku in india available so that i can buy some skins via mobile .
  • HuzafiaHuzafia
    First Assault Rep: 400
    edited March 26
    I wish that the paint system may free for us. :( I can't buy Nx.:(
  • LAMBDA471LAMBDA471
    First Assault Rep: 8,550
    Member+
    edited March 27
    Huzafia wrote: »
    I wish that the paint system may free for us. :( I can't buy Nx.:(

Let's hope in the future there will be a chance to win paint dyes as in-game rewards.
  • spinningddiscoballspinningddiscoball
    First Assault Rep: 570
    edited March 29
    I know this isnt the right place to ask this but because we are on the subject of the new paint system
    how do you remove a dye from a gun and is the dye reusable because I cant figure it out or did you forget to implement such a feature
    thanks :D OMG its so dam disgusting and ugly get it off my beautiful beloved treasured weapon HELP HELP HELP :(
    edited March 29
    The paint system will be released with our March update

When in march ?
    Sorry to say that but today is 22 march and no date, and i really hope that a netcode update is in the patch note.
    This Paint system seams to be fun but this is not the most important, really.
    We also need some other useful things :
    - Stop spawn in the middle of enemy team,
    - Stop insta kill,
    - Stop grenade and tachikoma rocket that kill behing walls,
    - Selling old weapons and mods.

I know you works on all of this, but more informations is needed to be optimistic for the future of the game.
    Thanks in advance.

I dont see why any of your points are valid NUMB 1 only happens when you have a enemy team moving forward on terminal and you spawn right at the end of a capture and
    there is no such thing as insta kill its called a head shot and if you cant make head shots I suggest playing a game that doesnt require quick reflexes
    also on point NUMB 3&4 rockets have an explosion radius as you would expect from any kind of rocket and as for reselling guns and attachments its kind of pointless
    you can earn plenty off IGC (in game cash) from demolitions even more with the premium doubler + other boost from login rewards I have had a few decent demolition
    games that have given me 8k-14k + and then there is the regular events that offer IGC for completion
  • ReijiphantomReijiphantom
    First Assault Rep: 5,145
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 30
    I know this isnt the right place to ask this but because we are on the subject of the new paint system
    how do you remove a dye from a gun and is the dye reusable because I cant figure it out or did you forget to implement such a feature
    thanks :D OMG its so dam disgusting and ugly get it off my beautiful beloved treasured weapon HELP HELP HELP :(

Paints are permanent once you've installed them (hence the warning screen). There's paint removers in the crates as well though, so if you have any of those you can use them to remove the paint. Painting it over with another colour probably works as well, but I haven't checked.
    edited April 26
    This is probbly ment for the suggestions thread but ill post it here seem as we are on the subject of the paint system can the devs add a few more basic customisable slots
    so we can have different color patterns for the same weapon + one extra basic so we can keep the original black as a default and add nicer colors to the inter gate its just not worth it with these dry boring colors thanks

Edit : make it a cash shop buyable so you can have multiple color builds for your weapons please