Possible Sound Bug?

KirylnKiryln
First Assault Rep: 100
edited March 18 in Bug Reporting
Not sure if this is a bug or just my headset messing up on me (although that shouldn't happen i just got it a couple months ago.) but every few matches the sound will randomly cut out for roughly 3 to 4 seconds, and will go from total silence, to a weird glitchy version of the game audio. not sure if this is a bug or not, im gonna check my headset but figured id let you mods know, i asked around and looked around before hand and couldn't really find anything on this so im making this. uhm i did ask around, but no one really answered me so.

Comments

• HakureiHakurei
    First Assault Rep: 7,620
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 18
    Never had this with my headset or heard other people really talking about such a bug.
    Did you update to the latest drivers/correct sound drivers?
  • MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 3,260
    Member+
    edited March 18
    I've had it a few times, I think and left me thinking it was some weird thing from last hit received or grenade. I think it's the game.
  • VenkmanVenkman
    First Assault Rep: 6,540
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 20
    Kiryln wrote: »
    Not sure if this is a bug or just my headset messing up on me (although that shouldn't happen i just got it a couple months ago.) but every few matches the sound will randomly cut out for roughly 3 to 4 seconds, and will go from total silence, to a weird glitchy version of the game audio. not sure if this is a bug or not, im gonna check my headset but figured id let you mods know, i asked around and looked around before hand and couldn't really find anything on this so im making this. uhm i did ask around, but no one really answered me so.

Out of curiosity, are you using a G930 Logitech? wireless?