Daft Punk in First Assault

KyleKatarnKyleKatarn
First Assault Rep: 1,935
edited March 20 in Suggestions and Feedback
What if Paz and Borma cosplayed as two of the well known musician robots Daft Punk in First Assault? How many of you all would love to listen to the songs that were made by Daft Punk? :)

tumblr_on2qpspmiC1s7zy0eo1_1280.png

Comments

• Sky_CardisSky_Cardis
    First Assault Rep: 1,815
    edited March 19
    Nope.
    Love them but no.

Also sure there is some legal junk that will either make this not possible OR very expensive...
    This IS nexon keep in mind.
    Venkman
  • KyleKatarnKyleKatarn
    edited March 19
    Sky_Cardis wrote: »
    Nope.
    Love them but no.

Also sure there is some legal junk that will either make this not possible OR very expensive...
    This IS nexon keep in mind.

Well this is only the helmets for those two and I think they'll look badass especially if we get a peak of Daft Punk on one of the billboards in First Assault. ;)
  • Sky_CardisSky_Cardis
    edited March 20
    Unless they start making a separate "skins" for "headgear" of Operatives, it wouldn't work. That would require more coding to the game.
    Just giving two preexisting cash shop skins and adding SAME skin with a different head to a cash shop seems rather....."to much work for little gain"

Unless you are saying the "helmets" are an optional on/off thing...that's even more coding as that means coding.

Now I'm not saying your idea is bad, it in essence is a fun idea. It's just is not needed, and would require a lot of coding, which costs time and resources.
    Remember Nexon is a company, unless they make a huge profit of it, they won't even give it a thought.

But if you truly want something like this to happen, turn this into a petition of sorts (add a Poll), have people post in this thread supporting it.
    Let the people vote with the Poll, if a large amount of people support it, Nexon "may" look into it.
    Might be better though to make a poll or petition on social media, gets more people to see it and might even bring more people to the game.

ADDED:
    Also this should be in Suggestions and Feedback Section. Just noticed lol.

Should ask a Moderator to move it for you.
  • KyleKatarnKyleKatarn
    edited March 20
    Unless they start making a separate "skins" for "headgear" of Operatives, it wouldn't work. That would require more coding to the game.
    Just giving two preexisting cash shop skins and adding SAME skin with a different head to a cash shop seems rather....."to much work for little gain"

Unless you are saying the "helmets" are an optional on/off thing...that's even more coding as that means coding.

Now I'm not saying your idea is bad, it in essence is a fun idea. It's just is not needed, and would require a lot of coding, which costs time and resources.
    Remember Nexon is a company, unless they make a huge profit of it, they won't even give it a thought.

But if you truly want something like this to happen, turn this into a petition of sorts (add a Poll), have people post in this thread supporting it.
    Let the people vote with the Poll, if a large amount of people support it, Nexon "may" look into it.
    Might be better though to make a poll or petition on social media, gets more people to see it and might even bring more people to the game.

ADDED:
    Also this should be in Suggestions and Feedback Section. Just noticed lol.

Should ask a Moderator to move it for you.

Already did that. Now let's talk about what your favorite Daft Punk song might be. I'll tell you two of my favorite songs, Robot Rock and Stronger (Kayne West version but without him singing the rap). What are your favorite songs from Daft Punk?

• VenkmanVenkman
    First Assault Rep: 7,310
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 20
    Nope.
    Love them but no.

QFT
  • Sky_CardisSky_Cardis
    edited March 20
    KyleKatarn wrote: »
    Already did that. Now let's talk about what your favorite Daft Punk song might be. I'll tell you two of my favorite songs, Robot Rock and Stronger (Kayne West version but without him singing the rap). What are your favorite songs from Daft Punk?

I'll have to go with the first song I heard from them, Harder Better Faster Stronger, the original version of course.
    KyleKatarn
  • VeldrinVeldrin
    First Assault Rep: 4,090
    edited March 20
    Three of my favourite tracks from Daft Punk would be from their Tron Legacy soundtrack: End of Line, Fall and Solar Sailer.

This track i loved as a child. I like to listen to it from time to time for the nostalgics. And its not a bad track, either.
    KyleKatarn
  • KyleKatarnKyleKatarn
    edited March 20
    Venkman wrote: »
    Nope.
    Love them but no.

QFT

Hey bro, tell me what your favorite Daft Punk song is!!
  • VenkmanVenkman
    edited March 21
    KyleKatarn wrote: »
    Venkman wrote: »
    Nope.
    Love them but no.

QFT

Hey bro, tell me what your favorite Daft Punk song is!!

I'm not super into them, but I like Get Luck a lot. But the entire Tron soundtrack is pretty baller! Of course there is also OG, Around The World.
  • ReijiphantomReijiphantom
    First Assault Rep: 5,285
    edited March 21
    Slowly drifting into General Chat/Off Topic territory here, but you can't beat The Grid:

Entire soundtrack is pure awesomeness though.
    Venkman
  • VenkmanVenkman
    edited March 21
    just realized I type iron soundtrack and not Tron >< damn autocorrect.
  • LAMBDA471LAMBDA471
    First Assault Rep: 8,550
    Member+
    edited March 21
    If you're asking if having full helmets and body armor as skins, I say yes. Do I like Daft Punk, I say yes. Do I want Daft Punk in First Assault, I say no.
    Venkman
  • KyleKatarnKyleKatarn
    edited March 22
    LAMBDA471 wrote: »
    If you're asking if having full helmets and body armor as skins, I say yes. Do I like Daft Punk, I say yes. Do I want Daft Punk in First Assault, I say no.

Well Daft Punk is now in First Assault anyways. I wonder if you can find them in this screenshot? lol

tumblr_on8llnCjPj1s7zy0eo1_1280.jpg
    VenkmanLAMBDA471