exclusive five minute clip

UrODelAUrODelA
First Assault Rep: 3,290
edited March 22 in Anime/Manga Chat
new PR piece fresh from the book of many faces...

dive in here ^^
Hakurei

Comments

• VenkmanVenkman
    First Assault Rep: 6,205
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 22
    AWWWW SHHHHHH********TTTT!

Looking pretty action packed so far!
  • MrDeapMrDeap
    First Assault Rep: 870
    edited March 23
    The first glimpse of the movie make me salty about the quality. Seem like the main actor is clueless about the series.
  • MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 3,075
    Member+
    edited March 23
    I haven't heard the Johanson intro. I won't try to, I always hate actor interviews. In the clip she looks doing alright. Maybe a little bit too emotionless? Though I'd prefer the small too emotionless than the opposite.
    What puts me off a bit is the black guy stating explicitly the individuality risks. FFS, you don't say those things outright like that! You show the issues in action, you don't turn them into speeches like the public couldn't understand. Don't make dialog to explain things to the dumb critics. :P While it is not something that makes it unGITS to have a character speak about it, that is also not the moment nor the character to do it, I think.
    It looks watch worthy, though I should check the second to last trailer, the one of Motoko waking up and accident mentioned, that I closed after 30s because it put me off quite a bit, with that whiny performance.
  • LouiselotteLouiselotte
    First Assault Rep: 6,550
    edited March 23
    Got to admit, I liked this a lot.
  • UrODelAUrODelA
    First Assault Rep: 3,290
    edited March 23
    Some movements and motions seemed a bit off, but this may be due to the encoding or compression; but seems like a fun ride so far! I am looking only at the visual language, of course ^^

g1mlauy.png
  • MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 3,075
    Member+
    edited March 24
    On another comment, if every scene will be practically ripped off one of the films/series then I think I'll pass. Rather the day of the premiere I'll just make a marathon and watch every past film or series.
  • KusanagILoveRKusanagILoveR
    First Assault Rep: 1,530
    edited March 24
    I don't have any expectations so I won't be disappointed. Nice attitude?! But the trailer seems very promising so far.
  • CybernautCybernaut
    First Assault Rep: 990
    edited April 2
    I don't have any expectations so I won't be disappointed.
    Don't be so sure. I didn't have too much in the way of expectations, either, and I was severely disappointed.