Introducing First Connection: Part I - Persona

Comments

• USAINBOLTUSAINBOLT
    First Assault Rep: 1,330
    edited March 24
    Hakurei wrote: »
    MajorΔ wrote: »
    CBT had a lot less maps, weapons, no Maven or Kuro etc. etc.

Kuro might as well not exist since the EMP is useless 99% of the time, and Maven is easily replaced by Motoko

Dunno why you would play Kuro when you can just blow everything up in the same radius with the rocket launcher guy, probably costs less intel too and you cant destroy the rocket
    Tarkin
  • iiShaniiShan
    First Assault Rep: 3,890
    edited March 29
    USAINBOLT wrote: »
    Hakurei wrote: »
    MajorΔ wrote: »
    CBT had a lot less maps, weapons, no Maven or Kuro etc. etc.

Kuro might as well not exist since the EMP is useless 99% of the time, and Maven is easily replaced by Motoko

Dunno why you would play Kuro when you can just blow everything up in the same radius with the rocket launcher guy, probably costs less intel too and you cant destroy the rocket

Both Maven and Kuro are situational operatives.
    Maven's wall can be more than just a shield, it can be a deterrent, a distraction, and even set up in front of turrets so the turret only shoots at the base of it.
    Kuro is good if you're trying to push through a tough enemy camp, since it disables abilities and locks up the enemy's movement.
    porcofon
  • Gamer1983Gamer1983
    First Assault Rep: 400
    edited March 25
    District Ruins was better by Night
  • MechaPrototypeMechaPrototype
    First Assault Rep: 200
    edited March 27
    Um, i'm new in this game, i just played it since yesterday
    I was interested in this game because of the gameplay and the weapon system
    I checked the first assault official site, and there's and announcement that says about a new update of 2 new weapons
    The KA-P5W and the KHX_160
    But, I can't find the new weapons in my in game market, is it updated or not yet ?
  • MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 3,650
    Member+
    edited March 28
    The patch is still not live, it got delayed for technical reasons.
  • SlipperySnailSlipperySnail
    First Assault Rep: 1,485
    edited March 29
    Well, it seems to me that the KHX160 replaces the Seburo C30 while the KA-P5W replaces the UMP45 by not only being the strongest SMG, but also having a faster firerate. SMGs like the Kriss or the Deathstalker however, still reign top within that regard. All just first impressions, but I'm still curious as to when that balance change is coming to fruition despite the following additions.

The KA-P5W also has a similar reload to the MPX.

One last edit - Who's been playing this game at 320x200? o_O
  • VeldrinVeldrin
    First Assault Rep: 2,260
    edited March 30
    Instead buffing the UMP finally they replace it with KA5PW. The new SMG is in all stats much better except accuracy and stability with a joke amount difference. The UMP has no sense to play anymore. KA5PW stole its niche. NEXON KILLED THE UMP-45!!

The KHX is an M4-C30 hyprid in my opinion. It replaces both. But its not better than F2020 in general or Famas in close ranges.