Weapon tier list 2.0

Telésforo441Telésforo441
First Assault Rep: 440
edited April 22 in Game Guides
Hello, Ops.

There is a tier list but unfortunately it is discontinued, so with the spirit of making a "guide" I decided to do a tier list 2.

This list will be different, I will not include the sniper (since there is already a guide about it, very complete). Nor will I include weapons that I have not yet tried 100%.

The images that appear in each one are not the best settings I've tried (unless otherwise noted in the description).

Before making the list I want to clarify that the universal weapon does not exist. The weapon's functionality depends on the map, enemies, equipment and game mode. So this list is an average of these factors (for this reason I do not include the sniper) as well as the ease of use of the weapon.

I also assume that the user does not use any type of chipset
Let us begin

S Tier Best tier overall, allowing achieving most kills / best outcome in most situations. (You will want to have some of these weapons in almost any game)

n4lkjtm2.jpg
F2020

Maybe it's the best weapon in the game, the ease with which you can make head shots (or kill 3 bullets thanks to its speed) at almost any distance is incredibly stupid.

The problem with this weapon is its slow recharge as well as the inability to use the drum

luh49gox.jpg

Seburo C30

Its stability and speed perimten kill incredibly fast at any distance: thanks to its damage you can kill with only 3 bullets.

lmlssabj.jpg

F-mas G1

In my opinion the most lethal weapon of the game (a little opaque by the F2020).
It is more accurate and stable than it feels. In short and medium range you can make head shots in an extremely simple way, the firing speed added to the cbc1 and the 2511-L-B will make killing 3 bullets look like a joke.

In long distance you will have to push a little more.

tyw37mus.jpg

A simil between the f2020 and the seburo c30, this weapon allows a drum although in my opinion it will not be necessary because its rate of fire is not so high.

Comments

• Telésforo441Telésforo441
    edited April 22
    A Tier These weapons are incredibly good, however you will have to put a little more effort
    Whenever you master some of these weapons, S and A tier, you will be able to dominate almost any game

i2lvbxky.jpg

SEO MPX

Once you have increased your marksmanship, this weapon is a great option, it is very fast and stable enough to run and do many shots to the head (even if you do not succeed you can kill your enemy relatively quickly)
    This custom is the better for me

7ovwp5ql.jpg

MG36

The incredible damage of this weapon makes it possible to kill two shots (using cbc1).
    The "meager" (in my opinion is enough) pressure of the weapon will make you fail sometimes. You "can" fight without much support from your team using this weapon.
    It takes a lot to recharge and will make it quite slow
    This custom is the better for me

lcttn6dg.jpg
    K22

It can be considered a version below the Seburo c30.

wlsmrle6.jpg

Surprising damage, because his fire rate is not so high, will be able to (very easily) correct his target if he does not hit the first ones
    edited April 22
    B Tier They will not work in all situations but they are a fairly reliable choice

o3ptexgr.jpg

MG49-G4

The only weapon in the game with 100 bullets, this fact will make it possible to face many enemies without worrying about remaining empty (if it falls into a room with low levels, this weapon will be like a nuclear bomb).
    Out of that It's a version below the Mg36.

s6rwixrc.jpg

PP2200

This weapon is extremely light, you can go running around as long as the path is not too open
    Out of It can be considered a version below the Seo MPX.

b8iaaqzm.jpg

USS 12

This shotgun is ridiculously fast.
    You can even kill enemies by accident (lol). Although your small charger will get you into trouble

z2k9jqer.jpg

P-90S1

it brings a cartridge by default that makes this weapon a fairly stable smg.
    You should improve the butt pressure if you want the enemy to have a short response time

m8yr22fk.jpg

A classic, but the existence of the k22 and seburo c30 makes the Ak47 is not your main choice. Even with this you have the advantage of being more precise with which you can counter some sniper
    edited April 22
    C Tier These weapons are not higher by the best options that are above, however you can find comfort in them

u7y93uxu.jpg

DeathsTalker EVO

This weapon seems to be eclipsed by SEO MPX.

gwv5u7v7.jpg

I'm not too sure about the position of this weapon, it's lethal but you'll have to play extremely well to make it work.

s
    edited March 26
    D Tier. I do not think there is an unusable weapon, but these weapons are much to be desired.
    As I said before, these weapons will not be an option in all cases. If you have a good team you will not have problems.

yglp2nbf.jpg

870 ICS

I find it extremely funny how this shotgun ends with the opponent, it's too slow =/

9pe46k2p.jpg

STA-12S2

Similar to the top shotgun ...
    In a few more cartridges.
    Some would consider the form of recharge terrible

hc8apyza.jpg

MP5K-S3

I carefully put this weapon in this position but, I consider that most of the above smg are a better option.

7q7w5bfr.jpg

SC-AR 45

It can be considered a version below the AK 47.
  • Player48105Player48105
    First Assault Rep: 2,710
    edited March 27
    First of all...good idea!!

My opinion:

- AK > Tier A
    - Seburo MG > Tier A (better than mg36)
    - MG36 > Tier B
    - 870-ICS > Tier C
    - M4A1 > Tier C
    - the F2020 should have his own Tier (S+, SS or whatever). It's a half class better than C-30 or F-MAS (no significant disadvantages).
  • SlipperySnailSlipperySnail
    First Assault Rep: 1,495
    edited March 27
    Haha, the kriss is so bad that it's not even on your list! :D

I'm surprised you would put the SCAR and the MP5KS3 as a D-tier weapon. They come with relative ease for most, but to each their own :)
    edited March 27
    First of all...good idea!!

My opinion:

- AK > Tier A
    - Seburo MG > Tier A (better than mg36)
    - MG36 > Tier B
    - 870-ICS > Tier C
    - M4A1 > Tier C
    - the F2020 should have his own Tier (S+, SS or whatever). It's a half class better than C-30 or F-MAS (no significant disadvantages).

Ups, the ak47 should be in BTier. My error.
    I do not put it on the A because the k22 is almost as accurate but its firing rate is higher.
    MG Seburo ( M4A1) has not tested it yet, so it's not on the list. In the future they will all be.
    The problem with the 870 is that it is too slow and if the enemy turns out to be ubueno you will be fried if you allow 0.5 seconds of response.
    And finally the F2020 ... if you find yourself with 4 enemies you will have to be quite precise or you will run out of bullets (spit them out too fast) and your recharge time is quite slow, which will not suede with the FMAS G1 and Seburo C 3
    edited March 27
    Haha, the kriss is so bad that it's not even on your list! :D

I'm surprised you would put the SCAR and the MP5KS3 as a D-tier weapon. They come with relative ease for most, but to each their own :)

I still do not have the kriss, so it's pending. Be sure that I will put all the weapons.
    The list does not consider market prices = /
  • SerPounceSerPounce
    First Assault Rep: 310
    edited April 1
    So how do the new weapons stack up against these? And if I had enough currency to get any of them, should I wait until I had enough to buy like at least 2 or 3 upgrades for it or at lower levels are they effective enough to use as is?
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 5,225
    Member+
    edited April 2
    Sorry but I dont agree to the 70% of your list. SEO - MPX, MG36 at A really? PP2200 in B? I would put with P90 to A, PP-2200 >Seo-MPX (check on shooting range and you will see)
    USS-12 in B? too high I would put it in C, Evo, and C26A should be in B..... Well I dont have time to roll over your list, but thats your list - not just universal list. You feel that weapons are better, but theire not.
    Why AK is so low ...? ICS>USS-13

Where are the Snipers?
  • Ic0n0clastIc0n0clast
    First Assault Rep: 2,030
    edited April 2
    Andu wrote: »
    Sorry but I dont agree to the 70% of your list. SEO - MPX, MG36 at A really? PP2200 in B? I would put with P90 to A, PP-2200 >Seo-MPX (check on shooting range and you will see)
    USS-12 in B? too high I would put it in C, Evo, and C26A should be in B..... Well I dont have time to roll over your list, but thats your list - not just universal list. You feel that weapons are better, but theire not.
    Why AK is so low ...? ICS>USS-13

Where are the Snipers?

I'm not going to go into the other parts of the list but as far as snipers go, they are for the most part just sidegrades and aesthetic choices. 90% of them can OHKO enemies and the only real difference is how far away you can reliable do this.
  • Wolfhound25Wolfhound25
    First Assault Rep: 100
    edited April 2
    I was running some excel calculations on approximate dps and rough damage comparisons assuming linear fire rate scaling, and your ratings seem spot on to be honest. Myonly question is, why is the K22 as high as it is(its damage seems to be really quite low), and why isn't the S25-R in here. It has a pretty good damage compared to everything else, roughly above the Seburo C-30 and right below the KHX-160(which is just below the F2020 and the F-mas G1
  • VeldrinVeldrin
    First Assault Rep: 4,090
    edited April 3
    I don't second this list:

My list would be:

X-List (extremely ridiculous easy to kill without any effort)

– F2020 (only downsize, the hipfire is not as good as other X-list guns)
    – KHX (upgraded Seburo C30, hipfire is even more crazy acurate as Seburo C30 or even M4A1)
    – Seburo C30
    – F-Mas (strongest weapon at close range)

A-List (very good, slightly OP)

– K22
    – AK
    – S25R
    – the new SMG (it is a heavily upgraded UMP +10 on fire rate)
    – Deathstalker, P90, P2000 (maybe i did not pick it up enough)

B-list (good and balanced, but too weak to compete against X-list weapons)
    all what is not on X, A or C – for example M4A1, MP5, KH417,…

C-List (a little bit underpowered, too weak to compete against A-list and X-list weapons)
    – ACR
    – UMP

sniper rifles, machine guns and shotguns are out of the list. i dont play with them enough to rate it.

and for the pistols:
    1. Burst pistol (can compete against many normal guns, which is ridiculous)
    2. normal pistols (fair balanced)
    3. revolvers (slightly underpowered, either accuracy or speed)

my list is fully subjective and based up on my own experiences with this guns (1k+ hours playtime and i own almost all guns except f2020 for example but it is very easy to pick it up since it is used so heavily)

Nexon will never balance the guns. THat was clear when they released the KHX.
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 5,225
    Member+
    edited April 4
    Every sniper is different, dont treat snipers as a crap. There are better snipers in dmg stats and worse, stable and harder to handle, OHK and non-OHK
    Thats not only aesthetic thing.

In my opinion CM or new SR(not that semi auto, cant recall its name) is the best sniper in the game because of dmg or handling.
  • iterationiteration
    edited April 16
    Putting all CC weapons in lower tiers just means you are not skilled enough to use them, which places all your tierlist under a serious doubt. . Wielding mostly MP5-S3 gives me 1.49 k/d on average. It's about tactics, not about stats.
  • CycatrixCycatrix
    First Assault Rep: 985
    edited April 17
    I think you underestimate the AK. I personally dont like it but its high damage and optimal range means it can also kill on medium range with just 3 shots and in optimal range with 3 shots even if you get a limb shot. This makes the 3 shot kill range far beyond other ARs. Yes it has lower ROF than the K22 but the range and damage make it quite a different beast.

Of the shotguns I find the USS12 to be good but its ammo consumption and tiny magazine size mean you often find yourself reloading when you really dont have the safety for it. And due the fact its damage is a lot lower than the other shotguns it cannot easily kill someone with one blast. The ICS meanwhile can very reliably kill someone with one shot on a pretty good range (for a shotgun that is). Sure you have a low rate of fire, but that doesn't matter if someone died with your first shot. The other shotgun meanwhile is not that good. Its damage is a bit lower meaning you often dont kill someone in one shot, but leave them at 5 hp. It has better range but the raw damage of the ICS makes it better anyway.
    Veldrin
    edited April 22
    I was running some excel calculations on approximate dps and rough damage comparisons assuming linear fire rate scaling, and your ratings seem spot on to be honest. Myonly question is, why is the K22 as high as it is(its damage seems to be really quite low), and why isn't the S25-R in here. It has a pretty good damage compared to everything else, roughly above the Seburo C-30 and right below the KHX-160(which is just below the F2020 and the F-mas G1

Since I do not have all the weapons, they are not all.

My idea is to try each one in detail. I have prioritized some but be careful that the list will cover all weapons .
    edited April 22
    iteration wrote: »
    Putting all CC weapons in lower tiers just means you are not skilled enough to use them, which places all your tierlist under a serious doubt. . Wielding mostly MP5-S3 gives me 1.49 k/d on average. It's about tactics, not about stats.

It is a list of weapons, not weapons plus player skill. Ridiculously, in all shooters, weapons with a high firing rate always are OPs.
    If I had read everything maybe I would know that I am making the list based on "all" possible situations in which you will be. I'm not saying that "X" gun is garbage or that "Y" gun is the perfect weapon. It will depend on the player, his PC, mouse, keyboard, internet etc ...

There are a lot of variables that make any list false. It's just a guide.

In particular I prefer sniper and SMG (if that was your doubt).
  • Darkwolf3802Darkwolf3802
    First Assault Rep: 1,315
    edited April 26
    20170410.jpg

As THE orig shottie abuser in this game and someone whose mastered the art of shotties I would highly suggest you put on the quick point S2 sight and the range-cbc1. The sight gives you just enough zoom to make longer distance shots possible and the cbc1 gives that added damage at optimal range to make up for the devs lack of shottie balancing in this game. While it would still be UP nowadays in the game its still got that 2 shot ability (and hope the server doesnt shaft u on the hitreg) My KDR also speaks for itself.

20170411.jpg
    SerPounceWitchunter42