First Connection: Part I - Persona

LumosNXALumosNXA
First Assault Rep: 16,375
Administrator
edited April 3 in Patch Notes
Greetings, Operatives. With this new episode, we are introducing a new phase of the game called First Connection. This is part one – Persona. In this update, we’ve revamped District Ruins and added our highly anticipated Cyber Case system, Memory Cell (MC) Shop, and paint system. We also added two new weapons to add to your arsenal. Review the patch notes below.

MAP
District Ruins – Terminal Conquest

We’ve heard our community’s feedback about wanting our maps to feel more in tune with the Ghost in the Shell universe. We’ve started with a well-loved map, one of First Assault’s oldest and most played maps of all time – welcome to the revamped District Ruins. We’ve updated the entire map to feel grittier, with more debris, graffiti, and inspiration taken from the anime series. We also made a couple of small balance changes for the Terminal B side. Dive in and let us know what you think of the new District Ruins.

zguUOVN.jpg
RhetsFa.jpg

Balance #1: Terminal B - These crates can no longer be climbed.
jxKJ3cW.png
Zm7v7yV.jpg

Balance #2: Between Terminal B&C - The ledge has been removed.
1WGwfUW.png
2hPDC5M.jpg

WEAPON
SMG: KA-P5W – Chambered for 6x35mm rounds, this weapon features superior penetration and reliability thank to its extended barrel.
EI7rWU6.png

AR: KHX-160 – This versatile assault rifle was designed to be as lightweight as possible and support ambidextrous operation.
kexoOIi.png

SYSTEMS
Cyber Case & Inter Gate System
The Cyber Cases are random reward boxes that can be purchased with NX or earned through events. With hundreds of items to help customize your operative and weapons, you will be able to enhance your persona with new and never before seen cosmetics. Cyber Cases reward cosmetics such as weapon skins, operative skins, paints, stickers, name cards, emblems, and more.

Take a look at some of the new skins available in the Cyber Cases:

• M249-G4 PRO CAMO
• KRIS-SV VINTAGE
• AK47 KINGPIN
• KHX-160 NETHERWORLD
• SA50 PHEONIX
• SEBURO SR NETHERWORLD
• SEBURO MG JUDGMENT
• M4A1 BEAST
• SC-AR 45 BEAST
• SEBURO C-30 BEAST
• SC-AR 45 DESERT
• MOTOKO NIGHT OPS
• BATOU NIGHT OPS
• SAITO NIGHT OPS
• PAZ NIGHT OPS
• ISHIKAWA NIGHT OPS
• TOGUSA NIGHT OPS
• BORMA NIGHT OPS
• MAVEN NIGHT OPS
• KURO NIGHT OPS
• MOTOKO FULL-DRESS
• BATOU FULL-DRESS
• MAVEN FULL-DRESS
• KURO JUNGLE TEAM

These skins and new stickers, emblems, name cards, paint, and more are available through our Cyber Cases! View the full list of items available in the Cyber Cases here: http://firstassault.nexon.net/en/news/21294/cyber-case-item-list

Please read our blog for full details on how the Cyber Cases and Inter Gate functions: http://playfirstassault.tumblr.com/post/158706754476/

Memory Cell (MC) Shop
With the Cyber Crate system, we’re introducing the Memory Cell (MC) Shop. MC is currency that you can receive through events or through duplicated skins, name cards, and emblems that are received in Cyber Crates. Head to the MC Shop today to view the items that are available for purchase!

Paint System
We’re excited to introduce the new paint system to First Assault. Show off your style and customize your weapons in the armory to your liking using paints and stickers acquired from the Cyber Cases. There are differing rarities of paints with a variety of shades. Show us your favorite customized weapons on our forums!

View our video tutorial on the paint system here:
MISCELLANEOUS
• Optimized movement lag compensation
- Higher ping players will appear less erratic in-game. We encourage players to play on the server nearest to them.
• Level up rewards change
- Level 2: Operative License → Level 3: Cyber Case
- Level 4: Operative License → Level 5: Key Bits x 10
• Removed Castle prototype map
• Added new DLC Crate: First Connection Crate
- Cyber Crate x20
Key Bits x100
• Revamped the announcement window pop up
Ge8GeYa.png

BUG FIXES
• Various multi-language strings and UI fixes.
• Saito’s “Multi Scanner” chipsets now correctly gives 1 additional scan instead of 2.
KusanagILoveRPlayer48105Venkman

Comments

• KusanagILoveRKusanagILoveR
    First Assault Rep: 1,665
    edited March 29
    Nice huge patch. Interesting new stuff. Good looking weapon types. Oh my god also an army dress for the Major and Batou, urgently need an oxygen tent. That will be the frist step into a new phase of First Assault!
    Player48105VenkmanMidlord
  • Darkwolf3802Darkwolf3802
    First Assault Rep: 1,315
    edited March 29
    Looks good but theres a major bug preventing login. Everytime I launch the game the anit cheat starts up 200 processes and the game itself never starts up. Been playing since 2015 and not once have I ever had this issue prior to todays update
  • ImTJImTJ
    First Assault Rep: 200
    edited March 29
    Game wont launch for me neither. Anti cheat loads and thats about it.
    Just says - Currenttly in game
  • LumosNXALumosNXA
    Administrator
    edited March 29
    Looks good but theres a major bug preventing login. Everytime I launch the game the anit cheat starts up 200 processes and the game itself never starts up. Been playing since 2015 and not once have I ever had this issue prior to todays update

Could you provide exact steps you took that led to this happening? Are you on Steam or NX Launcher?

In the meantime, try restarting your computer and then launching the game. Please let me know if this happens again. Thank you!
  • ImTJImTJ
    edited March 29
    I have tried both the NX Launcher and Steam now. I press play. The NGS anti-cheat icon shows bottom right like always. I get the loading indication above my mouse and nothing happens.
    The loading icon above my mouse keeps showing in 1sec intervals.

This happens for both the NX Launcher and Steam. I have tried re-installing NX Launcher and rebooting my computer.
    edited March 29
    LumosNXA wrote: »

Could you provide exact steps you took that led to this happening? Are you on Steam or NX Launcher?

In the meantime, try restarting your computer and then launching the game. Please let me know if this happens again. Thank you!

I am running the game via steam (have been since CBT) I just validated the files through it and 7 files failed the validation and were redownloaded, same problem anti cheat just keeps relaunching itself over and over again eating up my processor. I will attempt a reboot now but it looks like the anti cheat is causing problems.
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 4,425
    Member+
    edited March 29
    bf6e06a886.jpg
    @LumosNXA I have found bug.
    After I spent 110 bids I charged for extra 25 bids and I got Poland flag(RARE) and set it(as you can see at the bottom) but it isnt checked out from the Intergate - which means I can get it another time...
    edited March 29
    ImTJ wrote: »
    I have tried both the NX Launcher and Steam now. I press play. The NGS anti-cheat icon shows bottom right like always. I get the loading indication above my mouse and nothing happens.
    The loading icon above my mouse keeps showing in 1sec intervals.

This happens for both the NX Launcher and Steam. I have tried re-installing NX Launcher and rebooting my computer.

Reboot ur pc. Looks like that solves the issue as my game launched this time around after a reboot.
    LumosNXA wrote: »

Reboot worked games launching up so far
  • ImTJImTJ
    edited March 29
    I tried Rebooting. Then i deleted and re-installed everything. Tried both steam and NX Launcher. Same issue
  • LumosNXALumosNXA
    Administrator
    edited March 29
    Andu wrote: »
    bf6e06a886.jpg
    @LumosNXA I have found bug.
    After I spent 110 bids I charged for extra 25 bids and I got Poland flag(RARE) and set it(as you can see at the bottom) but it isnt checked out from the Intergate - which means I can get it another time...

That is not a bug. After 5 spins, the item list locks and no more items are removed. Please read the blog and watch the video: http://playfirstassault.tumblr.com/post/158706754476/
  • LumosNXALumosNXA
    Administrator
    edited March 29
    ImTJ wrote: »
    I tried Rebooting. Then i deleted and re-installed everything. Tried both steam and NX Launcher. Same issue

Thanks for letting me know. We're investigating as we speak...
  • ImTJImTJ
    edited March 29
    Used the verify integrity of game cache on steam that fixed it.
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 4,425
    Member+
    edited March 29
    Ok I didnt get it watching that vid for the first time, now I got it.
  • LumosNXALumosNXA
    Administrator
    edited March 29
    Everyone who is currently experiencing the issue: Please verify your game cache now and restart the game. The issue should now be fixed.
  • MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 3,675
    Member+
    edited March 29
    Military dress for Motoko?! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited March 29
    Midlord wrote: »

Yes but it's legendary, in terms of cases like CSGO. I suppose legendary means some kind of "special item" like knife or what?!
    edited March 29
    Midlord wrote: »

Yes but it's legendary, in terms of cases like CSGO. I suppose legendary means some kind of "special item" like knife or what?!

It means spend $500 to get. Also in regard to 5 items crossing off the list they still duplicate even after crossing out it happened to me earlier. Makes it impossible to get any rares.
  • CyBeR_JunkyCyBeR_Junky
    First Assault Rep: 1,260
    edited March 29
    cant sell items i own & dont wand :-(
    edited March 29
    $500 worth?! Where did you gte that ratio from? That chance is almost zero.
    edited March 29
    $500 worth?! Where did you gte that ratio from? That chance is almost zero.