First Connection: Part I - Persona

Comments

• Player48105Player48105
    First Assault Rep: 2,675
    edited March 29
    amazing new map design! good job guys!

and i tried the new khx...seems to be a really good weapon. it feels like a successor of the c-30!? most of all, the silencer sound is terrific! B)
  • Darkwolf3802Darkwolf3802
    First Assault Rep: 1,295
    edited March 30
    $500 worth?! Where did you gte that ratio from? That chance is almost zero.

I exagerated abit on that however $140 yielded nothing yesterday so its actually not as far off as ud think and yes from what ive seen the chance is almost zero for rares and greater.
  • KusanagILoveRKusanagILoveR
    First Assault Rep: 1,530
    edited March 30
    Cry myself a river.
  • MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 3,085
    Member+
    edited March 30
    Saw a Motoko military dress. It's nice, but the legs looked more like missing texture than actual boots/hose?/whatever it's meant to be. Colour should be not so black.

Also a Maven military dress. That looks even better.
    CyBeR_Junky
  • CyBeR_JunkyCyBeR_Junky
    First Assault Rep: 1,260
    edited March 30
    The INTER GATE Key Bits increase after every use is absurdly , Back Ground Card's / Emblem's / paint / sticker's i dont wand , cant get MC for it (M249-G4 COW BOY Epic , only 500 MC cant get other skin for that ?) !¡!WARNING dont spent real €a$h for KEY BITS!¡!
    edited March 30
    The INTER GATE Key Bits increase after every use is absurdly , Back Ground Card's / Emblem's / paint / sticker's i dont wand , cant get MC for it (M249-G4 COW BOY Epic , only 500 MC cant get other skin for that ?) !¡!WARNING dont spent real €a$h for KEY BITS!¡!

The cyber cases arent much better either. 99% chance of common paint/paint remover with no way of selling them or deleting them from ur inv. Its a money grab by the dev team.
    CyBeR_Junky
  • PandarkvadorPandarkvador
    First Assault Rep: 860
    edited March 31
    • Optimized movement lag compensation
    - Higher ping players will appear less erratic in-game. We encourage players to play on the server nearest to them.

Are you sure about that ?
    I haven't seen any improvement on netcode problem, it's even worst than before.
    Kill or being killed behind wall are more frequent than ever, it's very disturbing.

I'am from France and this problem is less frequent on EA server than on EU server, that does not make any sense.
    CyBeR_Junky
  • MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 3,085
    Member+
    edited March 31
    I agree about that. Yesterday I paid more attention to the after cover deaths and it's not much better. I saw one case that was worse than usual.
    I'm also feeling like hitreg is not too far from Early Access. Many times I feel like many hits have been ignored. Though there's a chance I was missing by so little I didn't notice as was the case of the two instances I got a video of.
    PandarkvadorCyBeR_Junky
    edited April 4
    Midlord wrote: »
    I agree about that. Yesterday I paid more attention to the after cover deaths and it's not much better. I saw one case that was worse than usual.
    I'm also feeling like hitreg is not too far from Early Access. Many times I feel like many hits have been ignored. Though there's a chance I was missing by so little I didn't notice as was the case of the two instances I got a video of.

Yup servers are much worse and hitreg def feels like CBT. devs too a BIG step back with this pacth
    CyBeR_Junky