Better Cyber Case and Gate Rare Item Drop Rates

Darkwolf3802Darkwolf3802
First Assault Rep: 1,295
edited March 29 in Suggestions and Feedback
Just tried out the in game gambling system (its basically what it is) and the rates to get anything good is absolutely pathetic. I wouldnt mind it so much if the rates were decent and if items crossed off the list as in you cant get em again wouldnt duplicate anyway. Makes me cringe and want to not spend any money on the game. https://www.dropbox.com/s/txuuwnn9g3ouwk1/20170329145736_1.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/n6i7yzj8fk9r5vl/20170329150054_1.jpg?dl=0

I got everything on that list except the weapon and chicken and half the stuff didnt cross out and the stuff that crossed out is duplicating when it shouldnt be. Just tells me not to spend my money on this game anymore.
DarkfreedomSHODANXZnimu

Comments

• P4prik4P4prik4
    First Assault Rep: 2,350
    edited March 29
    one thing that I thought was dumb was that there's paint remover?
    cuz we can't just remove paint once applied whenever we please?

my othe rfirst impression feedback would be how can we browse what's available. you can no longer see skins. neither on operators or in market. even if it cannot be directly purchased have a place where we can browse what could potentially be unlocked.

Positive is that we can receive Key Bits from events,

WEEKEND MISSIONS
    Friday March 31st – Monday April 3rd
    Retrieve Key Bits
    Objective: Win Match on District Ruins
    Count: 3
    Reward: 3 Key Bits
  • Darkwolf3802Darkwolf3802
    edited March 29
    P4prik4 wrote: »
    one thing that I thought was dumb was that there's paint remover?
    cuz we can't just remove paint once applied whenever we please?

my othe rfirst impression feedback would be how can we browse what's available. you can no longer see skins. neither on operators or in market. even if it cannot be directly purchased have a place where we can browse what could potentially be unlocked.

Positive is that we can receive Key Bits from events,

WEEKEND MISSIONS
    Friday March 31st – Monday April 3rd
    Retrieve Key Bits
    Objective: Win Match on District Ruins
    Count: 3
    Reward: 3 Key Bits

Thats a positive but at 25 bits a pop later on it will be quite afew events saving up before u can spin once. Also $120 yielded 0 rares so expect some pretty cruddy drop rates
    SHODANXVeldrin
  • MaeveMaeve
    First Assault Rep: 460
    edited March 29
    I'm never spending any money on this game again until they fix the rates their just too low I thought not getting a single rare in $30 USD was bad you had it way worse than I did then.

I want everyone that's spent money on the intergate to get a reimbursement of Keybits equal to the equivalent we spent initially
    SHODANXVeldrin
  • leaxileaxi
    First Assault Rep: 680
    edited March 29
    yeah it's a bit ridiculous how cruel these rates are compared to (many) other games integrating the same system. really disappointing
    SHODANXVeldrin
  • OmnipotentOmnipotent
    First Assault Rep: 1,300
    edited March 29
    Also $120 yielded 0 rares so expect some pretty cruddy drop rates

Ouch. They got me for $40 because I wanted that Maven skin, I didn't quite understand how the Inter Gate system works, so now I've got a ton of blue paint. Never hated blue more in my life.

SHODANXVeldrin
    edited March 29
    Omnipotent wrote: »
    Also $120 yielded 0 rares so expect some pretty cruddy drop rates

Ouch. They got me for $40 because I wanted that Maven skin, I didn't quite understand how the Inter Gate system works, so now I've got a ton of blue paint. Never hated blue more in my life.

$140 still at 0 rares. DONT SPEND UNTILL THEY SIGNIFICANTLY IMPROVE RATES.
    SHODANXVeldrin
  • OmnipotentOmnipotent
    edited March 29
    $140 still at 0 rares.
    giphy.gif

MidlordVeldrin
  • OmnipotentOmnipotent
    edited March 29
    Here, I made this for you, hopefully it takes a little bit of the sting out.
    giphy.gif
    leaxishadowjesusMidlordDarkfreedomSHODANXVeldrinZnimuConeSakamoto_Mio
    edited March 29
    Here, I made this for you, hopefully it takes a little bit of the sting out.
    giphy.gif

What will take the sting out is if they let me pick like 4 legendaries of my choice to compensate for their failure. Ive supported the game since CBT day 1 but im sry if this is guna be the norm I cant put money into this game anymore. They moved ALL clothing to these cases so its impossible to just buy anything, pure money grab by the devs and will further kill off the game.
    SHODANXVeldrinCyBeR_Junky
  • AlmalexionAlmalexion
    First Assault Rep: 1,920
    edited March 30
    I think it's a bug, crossed out items in the list shouldn't be dupelicated and If you get one of them on the list, it should be crossed out immediately. I still don't get why it's crossed out if it's gonna dupelicated. Let's say I want the hidden knife, I should be able to get it at the last 325th (last box count) keybit ! If I want something gets dupelicated, I'll try my luck on the cybercrates.

Well, there is a better solution. We can buy MC like NX or convert NX to MC ! It's the better solution !

And please put the ridiculous paints and flags in another crate, and put the skins and hidden weapons in a different crate ! Paint's and flags are just shoutin' 'You looooseeee sucka!'
    edited March 30
    Almalexion wrote: »
    I think it's a bug, crossed out items in the list shouldn't be dupelicated. I still don't get why it's crossed out if it's gonna dupelicated. Let's say I want the hidden knife, I should be able to get it at the last 325th keybit !

It is a bug, but they have yet to say anything on it or offer a resolution for that problem. It decreased the already pitiful rates even more making it impossible to get anything good. And I agree after x amount u should get one of the big items regardless.
    SHODANX
  • HakureiHakurei
    First Assault Rep: 7,620
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 30
    I used 2000 bits in the intergate, but i cant recall getting any of the items that were crossed out (5 maximum can be crossed out, by the way).
    Will report this as a potential bug, though.
  • LumosNXALumosNXA
    First Assault Rep: 16,145
    Administrator
    edited March 30
    Almalexion wrote: »
    I think it's a bug, crossed out items in the list shouldn't be dupelicated. I still don't get why it's crossed out if it's gonna dupelicated. Let's say I want the hidden knife, I should be able to get it at the last 325th keybit !

It is a bug, but they have yet to say anything on it or offer a resolution for that problem. It decreased the already pitiful rates even more making it impossible to get anything good. And I agree after x amount u should get one of the big items regardless.

Hey Alma, Darkwolf-

Do you two happen to have video of this happening? Which items that were crossed out were you getting duplicates of?
    Any steps you took in particular that caused this to happen? Did you back out of the Inter Gate issue and back in during the spins, etc?

Please let me know, thanks.
  • LumosNXALumosNXA
    First Assault Rep: 16,145
    Administrator
    edited March 30
    @Darkwolf3802 So we're looking into this right now, and we don't see you getting any of the crossed out items over and over. You were getting the other items, which CAN be duplicated since the item list locks after 5 are crossed out. This is all detailed in our blog + video: http://playfirstassault.tumblr.com/post/158706754476/
    Hakurei
  • MaeveMaeve
    edited March 30
    The System is cruel and I doubt you will make more money from it than you did prior to this release.

Seriously though the rates are horrible and your entire staff seems to blow it off like it's no big deal, If I had gone and spent over $30 USD I expect to get at least a single rare and at bare minimum I shouldn't be able to get skins for characters and weapons I don't even own.

I have never in my entire gaming experience seen such a cruel system.

I legitimately hope that within the next week we get a way to trade items in for MC so I can get skins for things I actually own.
    SHODANXleaxiVeldrin
  • OmnipotentOmnipotent
    edited March 30
    I'm currently doing a write up of some "gambling" schemes I think American/European players and Nexon would be happy with. I'm going to try to be as detailed as possible with pretty pictures, so this will take a few days.

The Inter Gate system is rather cruel in its current state, and that's a shame because I was really looking forward to opening boxes in this game, I even planned to set aside a small amount of money each week and make it a friday night ritual. I honestly can't say I'd be doing that under this current system, which is a shame because the forums should be crammed full of "LOOK AT MY COOL CHARACTER/GUN!" threads.

But, for now I'd like to just share one idea I have. The Inter Gate system should not stop at removing 5 items from the list. The list should continue to cross off items as you win them. Assuming you've bought Key Bits at the highest cost, and you play all 15 squares of the Inter Gate system, it should cost the player $34.50. A bit steep, but you can be 100% positive that the player at least got the item they wanted. This is how I assumed the game works, and it coerced me into putting another $20 into the system because the logic was "Well I spent $20 getting this far, to stop here would be a waste". Here's a series of pictures to illustrate what I mean:

XUC6mEX.jpg
    4HlxxQk.jpg
    v0FJKu8.jpg
    NeggvRH.jpg
    AlmalexionDarkwolf3802SHODANXBasedVista
    edited March 30
    I'm currently doing a write up of some "gambling" schemes I think American/European players and Nexon would be happy with. I'm going to try to be as detailed as possible with pretty pictures, so this will take a few days.

The Inter Gate system is rather cruel in its current state, and that's a shame because I was really looking forward to opening boxes in this game, I even planned to set aside a small amount of money each week and make it a friday night ritual. I honestly can't say I'd be doing that under this current system, which is a shame because the forums should be crammed full of "LOOK AT MY COOL CHARACTER/GUN!" threads.

But, for now I'd like to just share one idea I have. The Inter Gate system should not stop at removing 5 items from the list. The list should continue to cross off items as you win them. Assuming you've bought Key Bits at the highest cost, and you play all 15 squares of the Inter Gate system, it should cost the player $34.50. A bit steep, but you can be 100% positive that the player at least got the item they wanted. This is how I assumed the game works, and it coerced me into putting another $20 into the system because the logic was "Well I spent $20 getting this far, to stop here would be a waste". Here's a series of pictures to illustrate what I mean:

XUC6mEX.jpg
    4HlxxQk.jpg
    v0FJKu8.jpg
    NeggvRH.jpg

If only they were so giving with the rates. Then maby 50 threads like mine saying this is a rip off and money grab wouldnt exist. Hopefully they fix this so its a fair system and do some form of compensation. Id go till I finally got a rare to see how much it took but im just not made of money and I can put it into other games I know will yield something good.
    SHODANX
  • MaeveMaeve
    edited March 30
    Don't kid yourselves look at this:
    cY1AbTc.png

Don't care if I get in trouble the community needs to know you intended this to be a scam.

porcofonSHODANXleaxiVeldrin
  • MaeveMaeve
    edited March 30
    See what I mean though

"Working as Intended"
    SHODANXVeldrin
    edited March 31
    Maeve wrote: »
    Don't kid yourselves look at this:
    cY1AbTc.png

Don't care if I get in trouble the community needs to know you intended this to be a scam.

Yup I got this exact same thing. Its a true on money grab by nexon and the devs and shows how unwilling they are to make things right.
    SHODANXleaxiVeldrin