Comments

• HakureiHakurei
    First Assault Rep: 8,395
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 31
    Maeve wrote: »
    See what I mean though

"Working as Intended"

Although i agree that the chance on the legendary and epic skins is small, you cannot exactly call it a scam as you should know that this can happen with any RNG (random) system.
    I also do think some of you didnt know how the intergate worked.

But its good to get feedback about this system, keep it coming.
    iiShan
  • SHODANXSHODANX
    First Assault Rep: 835
    edited March 31
    Omnipotent IS RIGHT if that was the system it would be amazing and I would be supporting it 100% BUT NOOO Nexon has to try and scam us one way or another. I can't wait for the stream today and Disrespect bragging about how great the new gambling scam is. That's pitiful.

They won't change things until they realise they are not making any money out of the gambling and then they will try to make SMALL adjustments but by then it will be too late.

@Hakurei HA HA HA... if it was YOUR money that was spent in the youtube video you made I can guarantee that you wouldn't be taking it so easy right now. This system is a disgrace and must be made more fair to the players. But okay go on take it easy, I can't wait until the revenue crash and burns and the devs start crying wolf. Can't say we didn't warn you tho.
    Veldrin
  • leaxileaxi
    First Assault Rep: 680
    edited March 31
    Hakurei wrote: »
    Although i agree that the chance on the legendary and epic skins is small, you cannot exactly call it a scam as you should know that this can happen with any RNG (random) system.

it's not just that the chance of legendary/epic is small, it's that the chance is so ridiculously small that someone who spends $140 receives nothing of value. at that point, it's arguably a scam. those chances are not even remotely comparable to any other gambling system i've seen implemented in other games. from my experience with these (overwatch, cs:go, tf2 even, etc etc) even spending $30 is usually enough to get you at least something rarer that you actually enjoy. i'm sure that everyone who has spent money on this one can testify that we've gotten nothing that we even slightly enjoy or can use.

also while i'm posting- why are country name banners/emblems in there? if i'm paying money to get a banner, i'd rather something a bit more interesting than one from a country i'm not from. ymmv though
    SHODANXVeldrin
  • Darkwolf3802Darkwolf3802
    First Assault Rep: 1,315
    edited March 31
    leaxi wrote: »

it's not just that the chance of legendary/epic is small, it's that the chance is so ridiculously small that someone who spends $140 receives nothing of value. at that point, it's arguably a scam. those chances are not even remotely comparable to any other gambling system i've seen implemented in other games. from my experience with these (overwatch, cs:go, tf2 even, etc etc) even spending $30 is usually enough to get you at least something rarer that you actually enjoy. i'm sure that everyone who has spent money on this one can testify that we've gotten nothing that we even slightly enjoy or can use.

also while i'm posting- why are country name banners/emblems in there? if i'm paying money to get a banner, i'd rather something a bit more interesting than one from a country i'm not from. ymmv though

Exactly the point. Overwatch etc etc I would have had at least 6 legend tier items with that amount of money I spent, this game? Nada. And the banners are in there to water down the legend rates otherwise those would be like every other game, free and already selectable in our inv.
    SHODANX
    edited April 1
    And on another note I put $10 more in these rigged system. I got more common paints i already have, USA flag background and another dupe. $150 and no legends now.
  • OmnipotentOmnipotent
    First Assault Rep: 1,500
    edited April 1
    And on another note I put $10 more in these rigged system.
    giphy.gif

SHODANXleaxiVeldrin
  • leaxileaxi
    First Assault Rep: 680
    edited April 1
    I put $10 more in these rigged system.
    $150 and no legends now.

please... love yourself
    SHODANXVeldrin
  • SHODANXSHODANX
    First Assault Rep: 835
    edited April 1
    And on another note I put $10 more in these rigged system. I got more common paints i already have, USA flag background and another dupe. $150 and no legends now.

STAAAAAHHHPPP don't give them anymore money until they fix the system.
    leaxiVeldrin
    edited April 1
    SHODANX wrote: »

STAAAAAHHHPPP don't give them anymore money until they fix the system.

Yea im not, they need to fix it and compensate for their mistake. That would be the right thing to do. Im done at $150.
    SHODANXleaxiVeldrin
  • VeldrinVeldrin
    First Assault Rep: 3,800
    edited April 3
    Omnipotent wrote: »
    I'm currently doing a write up of some "gambling" schemes I think American/European players and Nexon would be happy with. I'm going to try to be as detailed as possible with pretty pictures, so this will take a few days.

The Inter Gate system is rather cruel in its current state, and that's a shame because I was really looking forward to opening boxes in this game, I even planned to set aside a small amount of money each week and make it a friday night ritual. I honestly can't say I'd be doing that under this current system, which is a shame because the forums should be crammed full of "LOOK AT MY COOL CHARACTER/GUN!" threads.

But, for now I'd like to just share one idea I have. The Inter Gate system should not stop at removing 5 items from the list. The list should continue to cross off items as you win them. Assuming you've bought Key Bits at the highest cost, and you play all 15 squares of the Inter Gate system, it should cost the player $34.50. A bit steep, but you can be 100% positive that the player at least got the item they wanted. This is how I assumed the game works, and it coerced me into putting another $20 into the system because the logic was "Well I spent $20 getting this far, to stop here would be a waste". Here's a series of pictures to illustrate what I mean:

XUC6mEX.jpg
    4HlxxQk.jpg
    v0FJKu8.jpg
    NeggvRH.jpg

That would be still greedy, but WAY less greedy than it is now. And bring the old shop back. I won’t spent any money on this gambling ever again!
  • VeldrinVeldrin
    First Assault Rep: 3,800
    edited April 3
    See what I mean though

"Working as Intended"

Hakurei! I can second most of your posts… but… really? Gambling is one thing. But this is just scam. It is. No Discussion about it.
    Darkwolf3802SHODANX
    edited April 3
    Veldrin wrote: »
    See what I mean though

"Working as Intended"

Hakurei! I can second most of your posts… but… really? Gambling is one thing. But this is just scam. It is. No Discussion about it.

Agreed, with 85% of the remaining community. The flags should be selectable for free and not in the cases, the paints should be sellable when u get dupes so u dotn clutter ur box, the legends should be options in the mx store (for a high amount) and they should be easier to get with a guaranteed drop after $30 or so.
    VeldrinSHODANX
    edited April 8
    You know I just realized something, the legend weapon skin isnt a win and use on any gun skin. You have to win it for each gun meaning if theres 50 guns in the game you have to win it once for each gun if you want it for all guns. Yet more proof its a money grab it should be win the skin once and its good for all guns.
    SHODANXporcofon
  • ZnimuZnimu
    First Assault Rep: 105
    edited April 12
    No idea why I bet 60$ on this game, I would have more luck to win in a lottery.
    60$, no legendary, but tons of crap stuff that I could pay someone to get rid of it.

I was coming back on this game to play after a pause, I saw these cool skins. But now after 60$ wasted, I close the game, bye.
    CyBeR_Junky
  • ZnimuZnimu
    edited April 12
    I'd like to know if anybody has get a legendary, just for fun...
  • DiepelDiepel
    First Assault Rep: 605
    edited April 13
    To be honest: If there were really nice GP Vouchers in those crates, I would buy the out of them. Currently? Nah.
    Venkman
  • ZnimuZnimu
    edited April 13
    After the circus with the Steam launcher (sure Steam has issue, but dozens of thousands of games work fine while only First Assault has a problem, yeah ok Nexon, seems legit, I am very naive...), I have no doubt any more about Nexon. This marketing is not only bad now, it is even robbery.
    Players are not stupid, the few money that you earnt with this robbery, you will lose it for an example with people like me who just won't even try any more games of you or won't even spent one second in any of your games, and I will even speak as often as possible about you Nexon, and not to compliment you... Your marketing was bad, but now, it is even a piece of sh**. You betray the few players who want to support you, buying stuff. Except if you plan to sell Nexon tomorrow, it is just stupid.
  • VenkmanVenkman
    First Assault Rep: 7,225
    edited April 13
    Diepel wrote: »
    To be honest: If there were really nice GP Vouchers in those crates, I would buy the out of them. Currently? Nah.

I could be wrong, but I believe they are in there. I seem to recall getting a 30k (I think) voucher in one, but perhaps I am confusing it with something else.
  • HakureiHakurei
    First Assault Rep: 8,395
    edited April 13
    Venkman wrote: »

I could be wrong, but I believe they are in there. I seem to recall getting a 30k (I think) voucher in one, but perhaps I am confusing it with something else.

That would be the log-in crate or something. The intergate and buyable cases do not contain any gp/exp.
    Venkman
    edited April 20
    Venkman wrote: »

That would be the log-in crate or something. The intergate and buyable cases do not contain any gp/exp.

That would be correct. Theres no gp/exp or gp/exp boost in cyber cases tho if u ask me those would be alot better then paint for the guns
    Venkman