Better Cyber Case and Gate Rare Item Drop Rates

Comments

  • VeldrinVeldrin
    First Assault Rep: 1,800
    Posts: 187
    Member
    edited April 3
    Hakurei wrote: »
    Maeve wrote: »
    See what I mean though

    "Working as Intended"

    Although i agree that the chance on the legendary and epic skins is small, you cannot exactly call it a scam as you should know that this can happen with any RNG (random) system.
    I also do think some of you didnt know how the intergate worked.

    But its good to get feedback about this system, keep it coming.

    Hakurei! I can second most of your posts… but… really? Gambling is one thing. But this is just scam. It is. No Discussion about it.
    Darkwolf3802SHODANX
  • Darkwolf3802Darkwolf3802
    First Assault Rep: 1,295
    Posts: 61
    Member
    edited April 3
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Hakurei wrote: »
    Maeve wrote: »
    See what I mean though

    "Working as Intended"

    Although i agree that the chance on the legendary and epic skins is small, you cannot exactly call it a scam as you should know that this can happen with any RNG (random) system.
    I also do think some of you didnt know how the intergate worked.

    But its good to get feedback about this system, keep it coming.

    Hakurei! I can second most of your posts… but… really? Gambling is one thing. But this is just scam. It is. No Discussion about it.

    Agreed, with 85% of the remaining community. The flags should be selectable for free and not in the cases, the paints should be sellable when u get dupes so u dotn clutter ur box, the legends should be options in the mx store (for a high amount) and they should be easier to get with a guaranteed drop after $30 or so.
    VeldrinSHODANX
  • Darkwolf3802Darkwolf3802
    First Assault Rep: 1,295
    Posts: 61
    Member
    edited April 8
    You know I just realized something, the legend weapon skin isnt a win and use on any gun skin. You have to win it for each gun meaning if theres 50 guns in the game you have to win it once for each gun if you want it for all guns. Yet more proof its a money grab it should be win the skin once and its good for all guns.
    SHODANXporcofon
  • ZnimuZnimu
    First Assault Rep: 105
    Posts: 4
    Member
    edited April 12
    No idea why I bet 60$ on this game, I would have more luck to win in a lottery.
    60$, no legendary, but tons of crap stuff that I could pay someone to get rid of it.

    I was coming back on this game to play after a pause, I saw these cool skins. But now after 60$ wasted, I close the game, bye.
    CyBeR_Junky
  • ZnimuZnimu
    First Assault Rep: 105
    Posts: 4
    Member
    edited April 12
    I'd like to know if anybody has get a legendary, just for fun...
  • DiepelDiepel
    First Assault Rep: 525
    Posts: 29
    Member
    edited April 13
    To be honest: If there were really nice GP Vouchers in those crates, I would buy the out of them. Currently? Nah.
    Venkman
  • ZnimuZnimu
    First Assault Rep: 105
    Posts: 4
    Member
    edited April 13
    After the circus with the Steam launcher (sure Steam has issue, but dozens of thousands of games work fine while only First Assault has a problem, yeah ok Nexon, seems legit, I am very naive...), I have no doubt any more about Nexon. This marketing is not only bad now, it is even robbery.
    Players are not stupid, the few money that you earnt with this robbery, you will lose it for an example with people like me who just won't even try any more games of you or won't even spent one second in any of your games, and I will even speak as often as possible about you Nexon, and not to compliment you... Your marketing was bad, but now, it is even a piece of sh**. You betray the few players who want to support you, buying stuff. Except if you plan to sell Nexon tomorrow, it is just stupid.
  • VenkmanVenkman
    First Assault Rep: 6,225
    Posts: 1,286
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 13
    Diepel wrote: »
    To be honest: If there were really nice GP Vouchers in those crates, I would buy the out of them. Currently? Nah.

    I could be wrong, but I believe they are in there. I seem to recall getting a 30k (I think) voucher in one, but perhaps I am confusing it with something else.
  • HakureiHakurei
    First Assault Rep: 7,515
    Posts: 1,492
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 13
    Venkman wrote: »
    Diepel wrote: »
    To be honest: If there were really nice GP Vouchers in those crates, I would buy the out of them. Currently? Nah.

    I could be wrong, but I believe they are in there. I seem to recall getting a 30k (I think) voucher in one, but perhaps I am confusing it with something else.

    That would be the log-in crate or something. The intergate and buyable cases do not contain any gp/exp.
    Venkman
  • Darkwolf3802Darkwolf3802
    First Assault Rep: 1,295
    Posts: 61
    Member
    edited April 20
    Hakurei wrote: »
    Venkman wrote: »
    Diepel wrote: »
    To be honest: If there were really nice GP Vouchers in those crates, I would buy the out of them. Currently? Nah.

    I could be wrong, but I believe they are in there. I seem to recall getting a 30k (I think) voucher in one, but perhaps I am confusing it with something else.

    That would be the log-in crate or something. The intergate and buyable cases do not contain any gp/exp.

    That would be correct. Theres no gp/exp or gp/exp boost in cyber cases tho if u ask me those would be alot better then paint for the guns
    Venkman