New Assault Riffle, New broken gun

LadyAyaLadyAya
First Assault Rep: 665
edited March 30 in General Chat
Hey fellow players :p,
Comparing the new AR riffle the KHX-160 to other assault rifles of the same class, with no attachments on either gun

KHX-160
Dmg 38
Acc 65
Stab 55
ROF 75
Range 22m

Compared to the m4A1 the new KHX is better in all stats except accuracy by -4. Makes me very sad as I am a M4 fan, and it seems with every new gun introduced, the m4 gets out performed.

Compared to the K22 the new AR is better in all aspects except in acc by -11.

Compared to the AK-47 the KHX has a higher ROF by+ 17 and more stab. by+ 16 but does less damage than the AK by 3 and less ACC by 13. The damage can easily be made up by a long-barrel.

Compare to F2020, the new rifle has more damage by +2, more stability +12 and less ROF by -5 and ACC by 11. So, it is pretty much a barely nerfed F2020 in terms of ROF and ACC but not by much but they increased the damage and stability slightly.

By testing the gun in the shooting range, it seems the gun barely spreads to the right and vertically. Even though it has somewhat low acc, it was able to take out targets 55M out easily as using the F2020, it even sounds the same with an attachment -____-.
What are you thoughts and how does your favorite gun compare?
  1. Do you think the New assault riffle is unbalanced?26 votes
    1. Yes
       46% (12 votes)
    2. No
       54% (14 votes)

Comments

• LAMBDA471LAMBDA471
    First Assault Rep: 8,550
    Member+
    edited March 31
    I bought the new weapons and compared to the AK47 and C30 they feel weaker to me.
  • Haree78Haree78
    First Assault Rep: 400
    edited March 31
    LAMBDA471 wrote: »
    I bought the new weapons and compared to the AK47 and C30 they feel weaker to me.

Well that is ridiculous. The KHX is only weaker than the C30 by 2 accuracy. It has 1 higher damage, 4 rate of fire, 5 stability , and it can take a 2001 basic barrel. It is a straight up upgrade.
  • LadyAyaLadyAya
    First Assault Rep: 665
    edited March 31
    When he said they, think he was referring to the c30 and ak 47 were weaker than the khx.
    P4prik4
  • P4prik4P4prik4
    First Assault Rep: 2,120
    edited March 31
    I took this footage of how easy it is to control the new KHX-160's recoil,
    Granted it's the same for most weapons. Still a lot of control given how much dmg/accuracy &range it has.

http://forums.firstassault.nexon.net/discussion/11340/controlling-recoil-is-too-easy-in-this-game#latest
    SHODANX
  • LAMBDA471LAMBDA471
    Member+
    edited April 2
    LadyAya wrote: »
    When he said they, think he was referring to the c30 and ak 47 were weaker than the khx.

No, the KHX and KA P5W feel weaker than C30 and AK47. Especially the KHX seems harder to control than either C30 or AK47 and it has less accuracy making it bad at long distances.
  • porcofonporcofon
    First Assault Rep: 1,325
    edited April 2
    LadyAya wrote: »

No, the KHX and KA P5W feel weaker than C30 and AK47. Especially the KHX seems harder to control than either C30 or AK47 and it has less accuracy making it bad at long distances.

The KA-P5W is another class, so a comparison with C30 or AK47 seem like comparing apples with goats.
    Since I enjoy playing with F-MAS & AK47 and not having enough GP, I have decided to buy the new smg. The only upgrade that I could afford was the 2511-LB barrel. Played a couple of rounds with it and all I can say is that this gun is fking powerful.
  • P4prik4P4prik4
    First Assault Rep: 2,120
    edited April 2

I'm not having any issue with controlling it. maybe try using the vertical grip with it, it's a cinch. The C-30 has it's grip built in so you can't compare an unmodded khx with it. The default sight isn't great either.

I just think mosts ARs need a nerf in general and some smgs too.
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 4,120
    Member+
    edited April 2
    Well - that gun is really well balanced, lack of accuracy makes you chose between 40 DMG or keeping accuracy. I personally kept accuracy high by leaving default dmg. And I feel its replacement for my C30, the only thing I cant do is to take down borma with 3 hits, but I dont care - most of the players are playing motokos or saitos.

That weapon has golden mean. I think many players will hate that gun like F2020, but that's more fair than F2020 with guaranteed kill at 80 ROF(3 hits on auto hits to the place you aim)
  • LAMBDA471LAMBDA471
    Member+
    edited April 2
    P4prik4 wrote: »

I'm not having any issue with controlling it. maybe try using the vertical grip with it, it's a cinch. The C-30 has it's grip built in so you can't compare an unmodded khx with it. The default sight isn't great either.

I just think mosts ARs need a nerf in general and some smgs too.

I have all upgrades but magazine and bipod which I will never buy. Money is not a problem for me, but the spread on both new weapons goes right and up when they have no attachments, so on both I installed the horizontal grip so it would only go up. Now it does go only up, but even when tap firing, the crosshair goes all over the place for me. Actually since the update something happened, like it did two times before. One time was when the mouse speed was changed and went crazy in the main menu and the second time was when the gunplay system was changed so people had to stand still when shooting. In both cases it took me about a week or two to adjust. Yesterday I felt like a noob who just played the game for the first time. And I usually end on top each game... but that was before, now I barely even get a positive KDR.
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 4,120
    Member+
    edited April 2
    Yesterday I felt like a noob who just played the game for the first time. And I usually end on top each game... but that was before, now I barely even get a positive KDR.
    Thats not gun, you had netcode issue like Im having sometimes. I m really pissed when im getting situations like you described, but that happens recently more often than 4-5 months ago.