Name that weapon!

SerPounceSerPounce
First Assault Rep: 310
edited April 5 in Operatives Helping Operatives
Hehe okay today I tried my luck with the cyber case and I got an "epic" weapon. The thing is with yesterday's I also got an "epic" weapon, a Seburo SR with a special skin. I'm pretty sure this one is NOT an SR but I'm fairly certain it said Seburo on it when I won it, but not completely sure. Trying to identify it by the barrel and the only one that matches is the noob sniper rifle we first get, but that one doesn't have any new skins on it. Either way I'm wondering if I got a duplicate weapon because the "armory" +1 won't go away, and if so what are my options? I wouldn't mind the epic operator skin instead. ;)

jFqRbL4.jpg

EDIT: The +1 for the Armory is gone after restarting but I still haven't received a new weapon. I still have 12 weapons. I guess I'll try contacting support.

EDIT 2: Customer service basically helped me determine that I got a duplicate skin, what were the odds of getting the same epic skin twice in a row? Nothing they can do, kinda mad since I spent money on the keys but nothing I can do about it. I hope the devs can fix it so either we don't get duplicate epics or that we can sell them if we do.

Comments

• noppnopp
    First Assault Rep: 2,135
    edited April 5
    It is Seburo LMG. ONLeWH1.png
    VenkmanSerPounce
  • AlmalexionAlmalexion
    First Assault Rep: 2,230
    edited April 6
    Don't play that place it's called scam gate... you allways get somethin' terrible allways...
    VeldrinSerPounce
  • SerPounceSerPounce
    First Assault Rep: 310
    edited April 9
    Almalexion wrote: »
    Don't play that place it's called scam gate... you allways get somethin' terrible allways...

I hear ya, I just had some bucks to spare so I figured I'd try to get some Operative skins, but lesson has been learned.