Scheduled Maintenance - APR. 13, 2017

LumosNXALumosNXA
First Assault Rep: 16,145
Administrator
edited April 12 in Official News
We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on April 13, 2017 at 5:00 AM Pacific (8:00 AM Eastern, 2:00 PM CEST). We anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 5 hours, concluding around 10:00 AM Pacific (1:00 PM Eastern, 7:00 PM CEST).

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

TIME:
Thursday, April 13, 2017

Pacific: 5:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Eastern: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
CEST: 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM

Thank you for your patience.

-The First Assault Team

Comments

• LumosNXALumosNXA
    Administrator
    edited April 12
    This is for routine Windows maintenance.
  • tipherganetiphergane
    First Assault Rep: 1,950
    edited April 13
    This is always a routine maintenance, but in lobby it's still full of delay kills and all other shitty netcode issue who ruin the player's experience. Are you REALLY trying to make this game better, or are you just watching us turning crazy because of it ?
    LadyJKUCyBeR_JunkyPandarkvador
  • VenkmanVenkman
    First Assault Rep: 6,580
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 13
    Routine maintenance doesn't mean it is supposed to fix anything with netcode. It means that the maintenance was done probably due to windows having updated something. This would more than likely apply to an OS update, or a server update, etc.

So.... when maintenance is done for things like netcode, it is done in a patch with notes. Please refrain from swearing and I suggest being a little kinder in your posts next time as well, especially when directing your comments to a moderator.
    iiShan
  • tipherganetiphergane
    edited April 13
    My lack of kidness is directly linked to the frustration given by the game itself. Provide us a real stable plateforme to play with and I surelly be nicer !

Why am I talking like that to a moderator ? Because on the french section, the community manager get fired, we have nobody to talk with if we want to get intels and/or giving intels. So yes I'm pissed off !

I'm pissed off too because of those maintenance process in mid-days, even Ubisoft with ghost recon online/phantoms was able to split maintenance for the différent time zones ! Holly , we are talking about Ubisoft !

Now let's start maintenance, it's my job. When I'm afk, I'm working for a french ISP, and long time maintenance like this aren't throw to user 24 hours before we start working, and we are doing it when customers are less impacted (when they are sleeping !!! No Sherlock). And if they need 5 hours to deploy a cab file or upgrade w2012 r2 i'm sorry but the it suck.

And finaly, I know you are just a volunteer and you didn't want to start the fire (w00t w00t billy joel), but try to don't be condecendent with other one, or the backfire will be yours .

Ban me from forum/game, i'll won't gave a damn about !

Thx for reading and wish you a good day !
    LadyJKUCyBeR_JunkyPandarkvador
  • LumosNXALumosNXA
    Administrator
    edited April 13
    Way too much attitude here... you need to cool it, please.

This is for routine Windows maintenance that we do every single month. Venkman is correct here - "due to windows having updated something. This would more than likely apply to an OS update, or a server update, etc." This is not a game update.

Maintenance windows are always tough to schedule, no time is perfect due to timezones.
    tipherganeiiShan
  • tipherganetiphergane
    edited April 13
    LumosNXA wrote: »
    Way too much attitude here... you need to cool it, please.

This is for routine Windows maintenance that we do every single month. Venkman is correct here - "due to windows having updated something. This would more than likely apply to an OS update, or a server update, etc." This is not a game update.

Maintenance windows are always tough to schedule, no time is perfect due to timezones.

Thx for your consideration, but please understand my (and maybe for more players) frustration about servers issue and the lack of interaction with the french community.
    There's a growing feeling of beeing abandon by Nexon and we saw more and more content and cosmetics but nothing about performances.

So yes, I've been rude, but at least you payed attention and you answer me. And for this I'm gratefull. So please don't ignore our pain and our frustration and help us to improve your game !
    LadyJKUChampsPrismriverCyBeR_JunkyPandarkvador
  • LumosNXALumosNXA
    Administrator
    edited April 13
    If you take a look at the patch notes, we HAVE made performance / netcode updates...unfortunately, they've fallen short and are not always perfect. Testing internally vs releasing it to the public provides different results when it comes to these things. However, we ARE working on another patch to address these issues further.

We are not ignoring you - we simply do not have the resources at the moment to support other languages. I don't speak French myself, but I will always help if you reach out to me.
    iiShan