[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance - APR. 19, 2017

LumosNXALumosNXA
First Assault Rep: 16,445
Member, Administrator
edited April 19 in Official News
[UPDATE – 11:35 AM PDT] Additional testing is required as part of our scheduled maintenance, and will unfortunately require up to four (4) hours of additional time. Please see updated times below. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding during this extended maintenance.

Updated Maintenance Times:

PDT: 12:00 AM – 4:00 PM
EDT: 3:00 AM – 7:00 PM
GMT: 7:00 AM – 11:00 PM
CEST: 9:00 AM – 1:00 AM (April 20)
AEDT: 6:00 PM – 10:00 AM (April 20)

On Wednesday, April 19th, all services for First Assault will perform a scheduled maintenance in order to enable everyone around the globe to better enjoy First Assault and other Nexon titles. The following services will be offline during this time:
  • Game Access (Both Nexon Launcher and Nexon Steam Launcher)
  • Game Website
  • Game Forums
  • Account Login and Sign up
  • Account Billing

Maintenance Times:
  • PDT: 12:00 AM – 12:00 PM
  • EDT: 3:00 AM – 3:00 PM
  • GMT: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
  • CEST: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
  • AEDT: 6:00 PM – 6:00 AM (April 20)

This maintenance is part of a global account migration from a specific Nexon America Account system to a Global Account system.

Once maintenance is complete, the process for logging in to our games will remain essentially the same. However, there will be a few minor changes for those players who currently log in with their Nexon username, as all account logins will now be performed using your email address. This will greatly improve the process of logging in across multiple titles.

The situations below will cover those players who currently log in with a username, and those who currently log in with either a verified or unverified email address. Please note that the following will apply across website login, the Nexon Launcher and the Nexon Steam Launcher moving forward.
  • If you currently log in with a verified email address, you should notice zero changes.
  • If you currently log in with your Nexon username, and is it associated with a verified email address, you will need only to confirm your email address. This email address will become your new login, in place of your username.

NXvb00E.jpg
  • If you currently log in with your Nexon username, and it is associated with an unverified email address, we will ask you to verify the email address in order to log in. This email address will become your new login.
  • If you currently log in with your Nexon username, and it is not associated with an email address, we will ask you to provide and verify a unique email address in order to login. This email address will become your new login.

XtPdIMn.jpg

As part of this account migration, please note that we are no longer allowing sign-up via a Facebook-connected account, and players will need to maintain a verified email address in order to participate across all Nexon titles. We also recommend you never duplicate passwords across accounts, and that you update your unique personal password from time to time.

If you have any issues with your account after this maintenance, please file a Customer Support ticket at https://support.nexon.net/

Comments

• DigitalNikkiDigitalNikki
    First Assault Rep: 305
    edited April 14
    What if we forgot our username?
  • SkeltranSkeltran
    First Assault Rep: 695
    edited April 14
    I still don't know why I can't log onto Maple Story. I hope I can still play this. Should be ok based on what I read but my Maple Story main is about a level 130+ and I got to 3rd job when it was still freaking hard. I don't want to lose that account and still want to play but can't since the current launcher/Windows 10 or some such. Please let me keep playing First Assault!
  • sayatakagisayatakagi
    First Assault Rep: 1,730
    edited April 16
    What if we forgot our username?

you log in with your email adres you don't need to know ur username
  • DisbreakNDisbreakN
    First Assault Rep: 1,100
    edited April 16
    12 hours so so long
  • tipherganetiphergane
    First Assault Rep: 1,960
    edited April 17
    DisbreakN wrote: »
    12 hours so so long

so many games account to merge too. Highly dangerous ... I can smell one or two account loose :p
  • KuroOkamiKuroOkami
    First Assault Rep: 1,140
    edited April 17
    How will this work with steam.
    I don't have to log in with steam and have NO idea what email i used to sign in..
  • LumosNXALumosNXA
    Member, Administrator
    edited April 17
    Everything is answered in the article above. Please read through the entire article. Even if you use Steam, you were required to create a Nexon account, that's the thing that pops up before the game launches.
    Skeltran wrote: »
    I still don't know why I can't log onto Maple Story. I hope I can still play this. Should be ok based on what I read but my Maple Story main is about a level 130+ and I got to 3rd job when it was still freaking hard. I don't want to lose that account and still want to play but can't since the current launcher/Windows 10 or some such. Please let me keep playing First Assault!

I recommend you to contact Maplestory CS support for further help with this.
  • ShivaSkunkShivaSkunk
    First Assault Rep: 100
    edited April 18
    Serwers off its only about making changes with the login or it will make some changes into game also?
  • CyBeR_JunkyCyBeR_Junky
    First Assault Rep: 1,265
    edited April 18
    22 hours to and event ?¿? !¡!
  • LumosNXALumosNXA
    Member, Administrator
    edited April 18
    FYI guys, this is happening TONIGHT.

APR. 19, 2017
    PDT: 12:00 AM – 12:00 PM
    EDT: 3:00 AM – 3:00 PM
    GMT: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
    CEST: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
    AEDT: 6:00 PM – 6:00 AM (April 20)
  • LumosNXALumosNXA
    Member, Administrator
    edited April 19
    Maintenance complete! Thank you for your patience, Operatives. Please see this message regarding compensation >> http://forums.firstassault.nexon.net/discussion/11607/please-read-maintenance-complete#latest