SUGGESTION: Equip Operatives to Loadouts

Arctic9Arctic9
First Assault Rep: 530
edited April 15 in Suggestions and Feedback
I've been playing for a short while now, and decided to get a new operative using some level up funds, only to discover that you have to choose which operative you're going to play for that while on all three loadouts. It was something I didn't even consider might not be a feature, it was just the logical conclusion in my head. Why is assigning different operatives to different loadouts not a thing? I think this would add depth, variation, and more customization, what reasons might this not be implemented? Could we see this implemented please?
SHODANXVenkmanporcofon
  1. Would you like to be able to assign specific operatives to specific loadouts?8 votes
    1. Yes
       88% (7 votes)
    2. No
       13% (1 vote)

Comments

• iiShaniiShan
    First Assault Rep: 3,350
    edited April 16
    There's supposed to be an update coming that gives operatives different stats, if I recall.
    I could see this being very useful when that happens.
  • HakureiHakurei
    First Assault Rep: 7,525
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 16
    This is a good idea, but suggested and forwarded multiple times before.
    Hope to see it being implemented in the future.
    SHODANXiiShan
  • SHODANXSHODANX
    First Assault Rep: 815
    edited April 16
    This is a must have for this game. It would add much strategic depth to be able to change operative whenever you want.

I hope the implement it soon. I can't see any down side to it.
  • Arctic9Arctic9
    First Assault Rep: 530
    edited April 16
    Hakurei wrote: »
    This is a good idea, but suggested and forwarded multiple times before.
    Hope to see it being implemented in the future.

Ah, I found it hard to believe it hadn't been mentioned before, however I didn't see it when lightly browsing the first few pages is Suggestions. Hope this repost wasn't too soon from the last time, though I would like to get this as much visibility as reasonable.
  • Bittah_CommanderBittah_Commander
    First Assault Rep: 1,565
    edited April 18
    To be honest it would be more practical to just have more available loadouts in general and having them available for all characters. It's not like the other numerical keys on your keyboard need to serve another purpose in the game.