First time long loading bug and temporary fix !

AlmalexionAlmalexion
First Assault Rep: 2,230
edited April 16 in Bug Reporting
Hello,

I know many people suffering from the first game entry long loadings and entering the game late because of this problem. And after you enter the first game, rest of the loadings of other games are actually short. I don't know what causes the problem, but the problem is not from the server side, but the client side !

So, for not entering the first game late, all you have to do is simply just entering the target range one time and exit and dive in custom room or dive mode. You'll notice when you entering the target range, it takes a long time too (and that place is laggless zone). And after that, you'll enter your first game like usualy short...

Try and do that. But don't forget, you'll have to do it everytime you start the game from steam or nexon clients ! If you don't mind entering the first game late, you don't have to do that...

Thanks for reading...

Comments

• ChampsChamps
    First Assault Rep: 2,245
    edited April 17
    hello

since as far i remember, i have this issue ...
    every day, my first dive, i have the sound of the game already, stuck on network connection but not ingame .. a soooooooooooooooooooo long loading for the first dive
    every other dive, instant entries ...
    game on the SSD
  • MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 4,235
    Member+
    edited April 17
    There's still a 1% of times that still doesn't save you from the first long load.
  • noppnopp
    First Assault Rep: 2,135
    edited April 17
    Almalexion wrote: »
    Hello,

I know many people suffering from the first game entry long loadings and entering the game late because of this problem. And after you enter the first game, rest of the loadings of other games are actually short. I don't know what causes the problem, but the problem is not from the server side, but the client side !

So, for not entering the first game late, all you have to do is simply just entering the target range one time and exit and dive in custom room or dive mode. You'll notice when you entering the target range, it takes a long time too (and that place is laggless zone). And after that, you'll enter your first game like usualy short...

Try and do that. But don't forget, you'll have to do it everytime you start the game from steam or nexon clients ! If you don't mind entering the first game late, you don't have to do that...

Thanks for reading...

I think that is common practise in any multiplayer game for fast load of the actual game, like I used to start watching someone else game in Dota 2, so the game will load all of its content. So call it bug is kinda wrong, that is just game mechanic (preload of its textures, sounds and something else in order for fast first load to game).