this is by far the most bugged game ive ever seen

89j923j89fj89289j923j89fj892
First Assault Rep: 715
Posts: 33
Member
edited April 16 in Suggestions and Feedback
ive seen games destroyed by cash shop, ive seen games that are plain stupid and not worth playing, but this is the first game that i see that has been in early/access open beta for 2 years and still has the same issues it had on day one



the main menu's perfomance is so bad you cant do anything between matches - cant switch weapon attachments, buy and load chips... nothing

you get to see 68 different screens after a match and even the worst player is a MVP

the auto balance system is non-existant, more than half the time you are in a team of noobs that dont even know whats going on or why are they playing this game, worse than playing with retards, because retards are excused because they are sick

there is a group/party system that completely ruins quick dive because if 3 good players are in a team, they can surely win 90% of the matches they participate in

custom mateches are barely custom - the host cant switch players if one team is imbalanced, cant kick people mid-game cant enforce a ping limit.. thats because of laggers playing from neptune or who knows where from

the game doesnt have a true full screen for two years and doesnt look like it will have any time soon

the game runs on just one core

the game stutters on lowest for unknown reasons

one gets killed behind walls and cover after they hide because sync is so bad others still see you outside

you shoot 30 bullets into the enemy and they barely get hit, but once they simply look your way, youre dead

there are weapons that arent used at all, because they are useless, so you might as well remove them and reduce the game client size

the gambling system is the worst thing to happen to this game and one must be a pure bred imbecile to spend money on it, especially for paint dyes that disappear after the first use

considering how more issues have been piling up rather than being fixed, this game should be renamed from open beta to early pre-alpha protype all the cash shop items removed and all active players encouraged with $200 worth of NX currency... yeah that too









i really like this game and i continue to play it despite all the issues and frustrations, but even my patience is running out, even as a free game that no one forces you to play, this is just unacceptable and below mediocre
captainwwww

Comments

  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 5,225
    Posts: 1,169
    Member+
    edited April 17
    dont forget its still in open beta phase --- period
  • VeldrinVeldrin
    First Assault Rep: 4,105
    Posts: 440
    Member
    edited April 17
    I'd be salty if they remove weapons only becasue they are not that reliable than other ones. They just should balance it. For the UMP instead of balancing they added a new SMG that replaced the UMP. That was a very bad decision, especially since they said they are working out a balance. And what they do? They even add two more unbalanced weapons into the game. The KHX is another Seburo C30 and the KAPH5 or how it's exact name just made UMP obsolete. But honestly the UMP is obsolete for a long time, the new weapon just underlined it.
  • sayatakagisayatakagi
    First Assault Rep: 1,730
    Posts: 118
    Member
    edited April 17
    Veldrin wrote: »
    I'd be salty if they remove weapons only becasue they are not that reliable than other ones. They just should balance it. For the UMP instead of balancing they added a new SMG that replaced the UMP. That was a very bad decision, especially since they said they are working out a balance. And what they do? They even add two more unbalanced weapons into the game. The KHX is another Seburo C30 and the KAPH5 or how it's exact name just made UMP obsolete. But honestly the UMP is obsolete for a long time, the new weapon just underlined it.

    the khx shoots at same speed as seburo but does as much damage as ak lol.. i shot 2 bullets in an enemy with c30 he had a knife he changed to khx then he shot a bullet in me i shot 2more bullets in him then he killed me with his second bullet in my chest.

  • sayatakagisayatakagi
    First Assault Rep: 1,730
    Posts: 118
    Member
    edited April 17
    atm this game is a paradise for noobs you have the khx-160 wich shoots as fast as a c30 and has the same accuracy/balance but does like 45 damage and can kill you with 2 bullets easily then you still have the f2020 and one hit sniper kills in your arm and legs and more then half off the lobby filled with motoko. u can either join em or come back later and hope it will get fixed

    P4prik4
  • P4prik4P4prik4
    First Assault Rep: 2,855
    Posts: 514
    Member
    edited April 17
    sayatakagi wrote: »
    atm this game is a paradise for noobs you have the khx-160 wich shoots as fast as a c30 and has the same accuracy/balance but does like 45 damage and can kill you with 2 bullets easily then you still have the f2020 and one hit sniper kills in your arm and legs and more then half off the lobby filled with motoko. u can either join em or come back later and hope it will get fixed

    Yep, and that's just scratching the surface, though higher on the list of things to fix.
    I would really rather they go back and tweak things/hot fixes then to release new content.

    I still don't get why the removed Ghost Assault mode, one of the few things that worked fine. There was just no good rewards/proper tutorial for it is all. If the rewards were remotely close to the Demolition mode people would be playing it nonstop.
    Veldrin
  • P4prik4P4prik4
    First Assault Rep: 2,855
    Posts: 514
    Member
    edited April 17
    @Veldrin @Andu i wonder what players would do if sniper class would turn to this:

    headshot is the live or death option. no headshot. youre dead, headshot hitmarks magically. youre dead. the bullet of bolt action sniper rifle registers but no damage unfortunately you're dead once again.
    i know it's not gits but you can take a look how hard this player is trying to survive or flank the stupid players who tries snipe right from the spawn point.
    no headshot kill in battlefield at short to medium-semi long range is equal to DEATH END.

    I'd love to have a large open map like that in FA.
    you may want to check out this blog post I made for snipers:
    https://gitsfaroadmap.wordpress.com/2017/03/09/sniper-rifles/
    agree head shot / even neck shots should be way to go. and the head hit box in FA is pretty big.
    I would give automatic wpns a slightly small head hitbox than sniper rifles too.
    like this:
    https://i2.wp.com/i.imgur.com/mkWjqB0.jpg
  • MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 4,265
    Posts: 791
    Member+
    edited April 18
    KHX does 38 unmodded, 41 with damage barrel, 45.1 with damage barrel and CBC-1
    C30 does 37 unmodded, 40 with damage barrel, 44 with damage and CBC1
    AK does 41 unmodded, 44 with damage barrel, 48.4 with damage and CBC1
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 5,225
    Posts: 1,169
    Member+
    edited April 18
    @Midlord
    So that my AK build have -DMG+speed barell, and CBC1 that gives 41,8 DMG dat kills everything on 3 hit except think tank :)
  • VeldrinVeldrin
    First Assault Rep: 4,105
    Posts: 440
    Member
    edited April 18
    sayatakagi wrote: »
    Veldrin wrote: »
    I'd be salty if they remove weapons only becasue they are not that reliable than other ones. They just should balance it. For the UMP instead of balancing they added a new SMG that replaced the UMP. That was a very bad decision, especially since they said they are working out a balance. And what they do? They even add two more unbalanced weapons into the game. The KHX is another Seburo C30 and the KAPH5 or how it's exact name just made UMP obsolete. But honestly the UMP is obsolete for a long time, the new weapon just underlined it.

    the khx shoots at same speed as seburo but does as much damage as ak lol.. i shot 2 bullets in an enemy with c30 he had a knife he changed to khx then he shot a bullet in me i shot 2more bullets in him then he killed me with his second bullet in my chest.

    ikr the KHX is even an upgraded Seburo C30 (you must imagine "upgraded" and "Seburo C30" in one sentence). idk why they do this. Is it THAT hard to bring new weapons that are not broken. To test new weapons before releasing it. Is it that hard? I thought South Korea is a competitive affine gaming country, but what Nexon/Neople did the last month was nothing to make this game more balanced. It is sad, since i like the art design, the sounds and the anime itself and i like shooters. I hope they did not kill this game, but you can feel there are people leaving this game.
    P4prik4
  • Ic0n0clastIc0n0clast
    First Assault Rep: 2,030
    Posts: 134
    Member
    edited April 18
    Midlord wrote: »
    KHX does 38 unmodded, 41 with damage barrel, 45.1 with damage barrel and CBC-1
    C30 does 37 unmodded, 40 with damage barrel, 44 with damage and CBC1
    AK does 41 unmodded, 44 with damage barrel, 48.4 with damage and CBC1

    CBC's apply before damage barrels because they are a range modifier and damage barrels apply a flat damage bonus after range modifiers.

    So technically the KHX does 44.8 damage, which is a moot point because it still 3 shots people even if you only shoot them in the feet.
    Midlord