Patch Notes - APR. 20, 2017

LumosNXALumosNXA
First Assault Rep: 16,445
Member, Administrator
edited April 19 in Patch Notes
INTER GATE
We recently released an episode that contained a new system in it called the Inter Gate. In response to community feedback, we’ve adjusted the system to make it easier for you all to enjoy. Because of this inconvenience, anyone who used 200 Key Bits or more will receive a 10% Key Bit gift to their account.

Once again we want to thank you for your continued support and hope you enjoy the improvements we made based on your feedback to the Inter Gate system.

*Based on Key Bits used through 03/29/2017 10:00AM PDT - 04/20/2017 7:00AM PDT

WEAPON BALANCE
F2020
  • Damage decreased from 36→34
  • Accuracy decreased from 76→74
  • Stability decreased from 43→40

MISCELLANEOUS
Adjusted lag compensation fix from March 22nd episode
CyBeR_JunkyiSungMidlordporcofonho1yPandarkvadorPlayer48105RektifiedYisharOniHarusame

Comments

• SlipperySnailSlipperySnail
    First Assault Rep: 1,495
    edited April 19
    Hypothetically speaking based on the stats, the F2020 nerf may now compete with the Seburo C30; F2020 has a higher firerate, whereas the C30 has higher damage and accuracy.. which is a two-sided street. Can't wait to see how it turns out in a couple days.
  • MrDeapMrDeap
    First Assault Rep: 910
    edited April 20
    The C30 was always superior to the F2020 at long range. The only reason the f2020 is annoying is due to the performance at hip firing.

There's damage decrease on the nerf, so no excuse there.
  • ChampsChamps
    First Assault Rep: 2,245
    edited April 20
    LumosNXA wrote: »
    INTER GATE
    In response to community feedback, we’ve adjusted the system to make it easier for you all to enjoy.

what is this adjustement ??? just some funny words ? or a real ??
    explain more please

SerPounce
  • Darkwolf3802Darkwolf3802
    First Assault Rep: 1,315
    edited April 20
    Champs wrote: »
    INTER GATE
    In response to community feedback, we’ve adjusted the system to make it easier for you all to enjoy.

what is this adjustement ??? just some funny words ? or a real ??
    explain more please

Yes plz, what r the exact changes to the system?
  • porcofonporcofon
    First Assault Rep: 3,015
    edited April 20
    I don't know if is the Placebo effect but after today's patch, the behind cover kills are not so present.
    Nice! Ty!
  • CyBeR_JunkyCyBeR_Junky
    First Assault Rep: 1,265
    edited April 20
    porcofon wrote: »
    I don't know if is the Placebo effect but after today's patch, the behind cover kills are not so present.
    Nice! Ty!

MISCELLANEOUS

• porcofonporcofon
    First Assault Rep: 3,015
    edited April 20
    porcofon wrote: »
    Nice! Ty!

MISCELLANEOUS

"placebo" as I'm not really sure that is fixed. doh
    L.E. and is not but is some kinda better
  • sup3rn4utsup3rn4ut
    First Assault Rep: 200
    edited April 20
    I purchased the First connection crate on 2017.4.1 which came with 100 keybits. Yesterday 2017.4.19 I purchased 110 keybits. I used all 210+ as of last night. I have no 10% added to my account today after the patch. What gives Nexon?
  • LumosNXALumosNXA
    First Assault Rep: 16,445
    Member, Administrator
    edited April 20
    sup3rn4ut wrote: »
    I purchased the First connection crate on 2017.4.1 which came with 100 keybits. Yesterday 2017.4.19 I purchased 110 keybits. I used all 210+ as of last night. I have no 10% added to my account today after the patch. What gives Nexon?

Please submit a ticket to our CS team: https://support-firstassault.nexon.net/hc/en-us
  • PandarkvadorPandarkvador
    First Assault Rep: 985
    edited April 21
    I have reinstall the game and the netcode is better for me now, no kill behind wall after this update. But the problem describe here forums.firstassault.nexon.net/discussion/11611/fre-e-e-e-zings#latest is always here and is now the bigger problem to solve.
  • RektifiedRektified
    First Assault Rep: 1,475
    edited April 21
    Thank you very much for this small but long awaited patch. After the lag compansation patch from march I had huge problems with netcode but now it seems to be fixed. And finally starting to nerf f2020 a bit is a good step in the right direction. Very well done :3
    Pandarkvador
  • CyBeR_JunkyCyBeR_Junky
    edited June 14
    INTER GATE
    We recently released an episode that contained a new system in it called the Inter Gate. In response to community feedback, we’ve adjusted the system to make it easier for you all to enjoy. Because of this inconvenience, anyone who used 200 Key Bits or more will receive a 10% Key Bit gift to their account.

Once again we want to thank you for your continued support and hope you enjoy the improvements we made based on your feedback to the Inter Gate system.

505 key bits used , did not work like it should , did only get 2 of the 3 maven skins , got loads of duplicates that did not get crost of !
  • sup3rn4utsup3rn4ut
    First Assault Rep: 200
    edited April 26
    sup3rn4ut wrote: »

Please submit a ticket to our CS team: https://support-firstassault.nexon.net/hc/en-us

Support team was able to credit my account the missing keybits. Thank you...now I have this weeks grenade mission not showing...
  • C0rvu5C0rvu5
    First Assault Rep: 300
    edited May 26
    So when a weapon is nerfed like this, is there a system in place to "sell" it back? I dumped all of my money into the 2020, now it doesn't perform like it did. It's effectively no longer the weapon I spent all of my in-game funds on. I greatly enjoy this game, but not being compensated in-game is bothersome given how expensive items are and how slowly money is made.
  • RektifiedRektified
    First Assault Rep: 1,475
    edited May 29
    C0rvu5 wrote: »
    So when a weapon is nerfed like this, is there a system in place to "sell" it back? I dumped all of my money into the 2020, now it doesn't perform like it did. It's effectively no longer the weapon I spent all of my in-game funds on. I greatly enjoy this game, but not being compensated in-game is bothersome given how expensive items are and how slowly money is made.

Dude, your f2020 is currently still the best AR together with KHX. You just need to add cbc1 and then this gun has again the same TTK on short range (cause needs the same amount of shots like before nerf) and is just a bit harder to use on long range which dosent matter if you aim only for hs on long range anyway. The only thing they made pretty good was to decrease its stability and accuracy. Thankfully to this f2020 cant longer hipfire you without problems and it wont snipe you on range now that easily. But this was necessary cause this gun was obviously overpowered. So you should rather be glad that devs havent overnerfed this gun. Also its currently not that much used like before due to the appearience of KXH, another high rof AR O: (I really dont know whether devs did their job really good or this guns needs still some nerf).

But one thing bothers me. F2020 is in this game designed to be a gun with strong stats, therefore it has high recoil/low stability (something like high risk - high reward). However you can still use bipod on this gun which denys the initial trade off of high recoil. So they should at least remove the bipod from this gun so that it gets its special place in this game. (But I still hate this gun for the way it was abused before nerf...)

Also like some other ppl in forum already mentioned there sould be rather a sell back option for player who cant use their old favorite gun anymore cause it got outdated by a new one...

EDIT: Not to mention that this boatgun looks really ugly with bipod :P

porcofon
  • FrancTireurCHFrancTireurCH
    First Assault Rep: 1,210
    edited June 2
    I see a big difference during camo use. The ennemy is praticaly invisible now. It is in the update?
  • VenkmanVenkman
    First Assault Rep: 7,310
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2
    There was a change when chips were modified and started to be more custom to the Operatives, so yes you could say that.
  • FrancTireurCHFrancTireurCH
    First Assault Rep: 1,210
    edited June 4
    MOTOKO POWER!
  • CyBeR_JunkyCyBeR_Junky
    edited June 14
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/822313860020032202/19B8B67156DAEE5CB42F23DBB5F70375801E5F42/
    INTER GATE

505 key bits used , did not work like it should , did only get 2 of the 3 maven skins , got loads of duplicates that did not get crost of !

• CyBeR_JunkyCyBeR_Junky
    edited August 4
    Still bugd
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/822313860020032202/19B8B67156DAEE5CB42F23DBB5F70375801E5F42/
    INTER GATE

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1100388691 Raccoon & zombie did not get crost off