Fre-e-e-e-zings

LadyJKULadyJKU
First Assault Rep: 1,240
edited April 19 in General Chat
First thing first, I would like to point IT IS NOT ANOTHER complaint's post about terrible game's netcode or well-known to (probably) every player issue of FPS drops.

I'm playing this game since September 2016 and honestly I got used to those problems mentioned above looooooong time ago. The game was playable... by yesterday. I started to face huge FPS drops, mostly they were dropping from 60 to 55-58, what clearly isn't THIS BAD, but since yesterday in every match my aim is "distracted" by drops to 30 or even to 15 . What's more, while in CQC, the game's freezing for 0.4-0.6 seconds and my weapon's shooting by itself after FPS goes back to 60.

Is there ANY chance it could be fixed somehow?
Am I the only one's suffering :'( ?
ChampsSash0tiphergane

Comments

• Sash0Sash0
    First Assault Rep: 1,365
    edited April 20
    Agree I have same issue with lag spikes and weapons is start shooting itself without pressing the fire button. FPS drops as well.
    LadyJKU
  • HakureiHakurei
    First Assault Rep: 7,455
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 20
    Hey,
    Can any of you with this problem provide videos that show this in the current patch (or taken after this maintenance ideally) ?
    Also what are your PC specs?

Just for clarification as i do believe these issues are still present.
  • LadyJKULadyJKU
    edited April 20
    Sure, I will provide a video as soon as I record one.

PC specs:
    GPU: GTX 960 4GB
    CPU: i7-6700 K
    RAM: 8GB
    System: Windows 10, 64-bit
    Internet's connection: 600 mbps; ~18 ping in the game
    tiphergane
  • tipherganetiphergane
    First Assault Rep: 1,910
    edited April 20
    I'm droping too from 120 to 80 and sometimes below 60 with these spec:

PC specs:
    CPU: i5 4670k
    GPU #1: GTX 980 Ti (main GPU)
    GPU #2: GTX 760 (Physx reserved GPU)
    RAM: 16 GB
    System: Windows 10 64 Bits
    Internet connection: 27 Down/2,5 UP, 13/15 ms InGame
    LadyJKU
  • PandarkvadorPandarkvador
    First Assault Rep: 860
    edited April 21
    LadyJKU wrote: »
    in every match my aim is "distracted" by drops to 30 or even to 15 . What's more, while in CQC, the game's freezing for 0.4-0.6 seconds and my weapon's shooting by itself after FPS goes back to 60.

Same problem for me. This problem have begin after the 29th march patch.

PC specs:
    GPU: GTX 960 4GB
    CPU: i5 4670k
    RAM: 8GB
    System: Windows 10, 64-bit
    Internet's connection: 6 Mo Down/1 Mo UP,
    LadyJKU
  • ChampsChamps
    First Assault Rep: 1,435
    edited April 21
    FPS droping

PC specs:
    CPU : i5 6600k
    GPU 1 : GTX 970 4 Gb SLI
    GPU2 : GTX 970 4 Gb SLI
    RAM: 16 Gb
    System : Windows 10 64 bits
    Internet : 7 Mo down / 1 Mo up
    LadyJKU
  • X7factorX7factor
    First Assault Rep: 360
    edited April 21
    Is the game, in my case my AMD system run all BF games with a decent FPS (average=85 fps on screen; min=50fps in high action, max=125); only in this game i saw and i have that freezing issues on my screen. I test with diferent drivers, but the issues persist .
  • LadyJKULadyJKU
    edited April 22
    X7factor wrote: »
    (...) only in this game i saw and i have that freezing issues on my screen. I test with diferent drivers, but the issues persist .

I would have agreed with this statement if I had such issues in the past. On the other hand, it is partially true - none of games I play (like BF1) seem to pose any particular problem neither with FPS drops nor freezings.
    This problem have begin after the 29th march patch.

It's more likely something went wrong after last patch.
    Sadly, it recalls me another game I used to play passionately. FPS drops, freezings, bugs, bad patches, implementing new skins for everything's possible...
    ...the game is dead now.
    Champs
  • VeldrinVeldrin
    First Assault Rep: 1,775
    edited 6:53AM
    The shooting bug occurs quite often. Only thing that helps is to switch to knife and left click one(?) at least several times. And the barrier placement bug. So many bugs. God damn it.
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 4,120
    Member+
    edited 9:58AM
    I dont know if its that issue but I had few times a little hangs after getting back from shooting range. I mean when I moved mouse quickly when weapon customisation was loading every single elements of ui was choppy loading like 1-5 frames per second and stops freezing when I stop moving mouse or wait till the game loads.

And I noticed also (before update) on ADS at shooting range only there was few quick freeze - that happened only when I used ads and moved over the target. Problem happens only once when I enter the shoting range then problem reappear when I reenter shooting range.