Constantly reoccurring Server Errors [SOLVED?]

WootwootWootwoot
First Assault Rep: 660
edited April 23 in Bug Reporting
Every single day... every... single... day... that I have played First Assault I have experienced frequent "Server Error" messages and subsequent drops from the game. If this were a once every so often thing it would be understandable, but I get dropped about 4-5 times EVERY DAY. At first I thought it was the PC, so I switched to another one and the same thing happens. It's not the router, its not the ISP. What is this and how do I kill it with fire?

(Note: I did a search for this topic and nothing popped up that matched it so if its a duplicate of another, my bad.)

1z3o28g.jpg

---UPDATE---
After reading up elsewhere I think I might have found a partial solution, specifically verifying the integrity of game files.

To do this, in steam browser, go to:
Library -- > Games (left hand column) --> Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - First Assault --> Right-Click and select "Properties" --> select "Local Files" --> Click "Verify Integrity of Game Files."

To be clear, I still get occasional crashes, but after doing this I hardly get 1 all day!

Comments

• sayatakagisayatakagi
    First Assault Rep: 1,450
    edited April 20
    i had this to tonight in europe server
    Wootwoot
  • ChampsChamps
    First Assault Rep: 2,210
    edited April 20
    you play with Wifi ? try to do a DNSflush too ..
    Wootwoot
  • WootwootWootwoot
    First Assault Rep: 660
    edited April 22
    Champs wrote: »
    you play with Wifi ? try to do a DNSflush too ..

I use a hardline connection to my router so that shouldn't be an issue, although I have restarted the router but still no luck. For a DNSflush, I've never tried that before but I tried it and I still get the same issue. Thanks for the suggestions though, appreciate it.