M4 spread

RektifiedRektified
First Assault Rep: 870
edited April 21 in Bug Reporting
I dont actually know whether its a bug or a intended nerf but after update I detected some differences in accuracy/performance of M4A1. When I tapfire very fast without moving at a single target then after the first few bullets the gun starts to loose accuracy completly and the bullets spread widely all around the target. When I tapfire very slow then nothing like this happens, every bullet is quite accurate then. But this just happens with M4, other guns seem to work the same way as before. If its necessary I can also try to record this.

Edit: Video:
Veldrin

Comments

• HakureiHakurei
    First Assault Rep: 7,525
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 22
    I just now saw people talking about weird accuracy with the M4A1 on Discord as well.
    Thanks for the video, im forwarding this!
  • porcofonporcofon
    First Assault Rep: 1,325
    edited April 23
    Friday night I in a "nostalgic" mood for the M4A1. Initially, I supposed that long time no play with this gun gives me the strange feeling about bullets spreading, so I've entered the shooting range for some tests. First two loads are fired from standing position, next three by crouching.

Veldrin
  • VeldrinVeldrin
    First Assault Rep: 1,800
    edited April 24
    I experienced the same. And maybe this can happen with AK47 as well – A player ingame told me that. I need to try that myself first to confirm it, but i can definitely confirm that bug for the M4A1. I recognized it after two days i wondering why i suck that hard with ONLY this gun. I even got insulted for playing bad – from a KHX player hahaha. Next match i tried the K22 and the bug was gone, what is that? Before that bug i was able to hit heads perfectly even without scope, when i focus and do not have a bad day :/

• VeldrinVeldrin
    edited April 24
    Rektified wrote: »
    I dont actually know whether its a bug or a intended nerf but after update I detected some differences in accuracy/performance of M4A1. When I tapfire very fast without moving at a single target then after the first few bullets the gun starts to loose accuracy completly and the bullets spread widely all around the target. When I tapfire very slow then nothing like this happens, every bullet is quite accurate then. But this just happens with M4, other guns seem to work the same way as before. If its necessary I can also try to record this.

Edit: Video:

A nerf of the M4A1 would be really ridiculous. That is like when they now buff the Motoko, Borma and Saito because Maven, Kuro and Paz are way to overpowered LOL.
  • RektifiedRektified
    First Assault Rep: 870
    edited April 24
    Veldrin wrote: »

A nerf of the M4A1 would be really ridiculous. That is like when they now buff the Motoko, Borma and Saito because Maven, Kuro and Paz are way to overpowered LOL.

Sure this isnt likely but since they introduced f2020, KHX and a gambling system you can expect almost everything^^
    Already see those operative buffs as well as f2020 and KHX buffs incomming :P
  • VeldrinVeldrin
    edited April 24
    Rektified wrote: »
    Veldrin wrote: »

Sure this isnt likely but since they introduced f2020, KHX and a gambling system you can expect almost everything^^
    Already see those operative buffs as well as f2020 and KHX buffs incomming :P

Considering this, yeah everything is possible. We hope the best. Keep speaking out :)