Some of my vids overhere

noppnopp
First Assault Rep: 2,135
edited April 23 in Fan Media
No one asked for this, but I want to share some of my full gameplays over there.

I played 1 game on EU server, during community livestream, and I was even good.

For a couple of weeks I am trying to play with sniper rifles, and Station is perfect for it. But anyway sometimes You need to be agressive with smg or ar in order to win. My full gameplay of this map.

I want to get this Indestructible badge, here is one of my attempts.

How to get kicked out of lobby - just be good and lucky.

P4prik4

Comments

• noppnopp
    edited May 8
    Joined at already started game with 4v8 players on weak side; kinda tried hard get a bunch of streak, but strted recording when I have a got a feel that I will get high killstreak. Finished with 91 kills and 3,5 KDR.
    P4prik4Andu
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 5,225
    Member+
    edited May 9
    Very nice last vid - I heard some people think you were cheating there (because no recoil etc) I can see recoil everywhere. You have well prepared k22, but when u used M4 there was noticeable recoil.
    For the second the reason of very nice number of kills is custom game with mixed experienced and lowbies players.

I see no cheating here - only thing i see here is nopp's experience and lowbies running on his line of sight.
    Keep it up !
    nopp
  • noppnopp
    edited May 9
    @Andu
    I think that any player can easily make 1 gun his favorite and play with it like a god. I saw a bunch of high levels with insane amount of kills on just 1 weapon, I found it boring and like to switch guns, I have got every AR and almost every SMG ( I think I miss only PP2000), my max number of kills is on C30 and that is 7700 relatively to my 64k kills of all that is just 12%. It is not that hard to make one gun perfect but it would be hard to get back to this after another. I figured out how to headshot with MPX after 1,5k kills and managed to make 45% headshots with 5+k kills on it. I havent played for a while with MPX and now I cant even kill with it.

I am typing this just because, I think I will keep playing with K22 as my main AR, so I will try to be perfect with it. I dont care what others say about me, since I dont use any cheats/macroses or whatever.
    Andu wrote: »
    For the second the reason of very nice number of kills is custom game with mixed experienced and lowbies players.
    Yeah that was custom with newbies, but 6 of them had the same clan tag. But anyway they were bad.....
    Usually I delete good games, when I play against newbies. But we were talking one day on discord about 100 kills on TC, and here Ive got 91 of them, so I just had to upload it.

• noppnopp
    edited May 12
    I took part in first assault stream and lost a game with highest score on my team. You can hear on background audio from stream.
    At the end I have got a 5 deathes without any kills and dropped my game kdr from 1.9 to 1.6. Also You can notice bug with number of kills in scoreboard and in statistics.

• noppnopp
    edited May 26
    I took part in first assault stream and lost a game with highest score on my team. You can hear on background audio from stream.
    I hoped for TC but get Demo, and I tried to carry @PuffyHuff so finished with 25 kills and 3.6 Kdr.

Also You can take a look at other full gameplays on my channel.
    PuffyHuff
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 5,225
    Member+
    edited May 28
    nopp wrote: »
    I hoped for TC but get Demo, and I tried to carry @PuffyHuff so finished with 25 kills and 3.6 Kdr.

Well that teleporting motoko in your team .... with 70ms ping killed my desire to play the game for now ;/
    and lol to the Koda dance with SG at 11:42
  • MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 4,235
    Member+
    edited May 28
    nopp wrote: »

Well that teleporting motoko in your team .... with 70ms ping killed my desire to play the game for now ;/
    and lol to the Koda dance with SG at 11:42

Yesterday I tried US-West server, where I have 90-115ms. I warned the room to be told if I was annoying to leave then, but I was informed I was neither teleporting or causing weird stuff when shooting or being shot at.

Then some times in EU with 32ms I feel like lagging, delays in shooting....

As for the video, I've noticed after saying "it was better to wait" a player said "SORRY". Makes me fear if I was perceived as an angry "you should've stayed buuuu", when it was meant as friendly advice about facing snipers. I remembered an idea I thought forgotten from long time not facing snipers in that kind of situation: since they have very poor accuracy when moving, if you run for them, you're giving them advantage, if you wait, you force them the need to stop to recover accuracy before shooting which might make it easier for you. Of course, I can be wrong and the peeker advantage thing is too big, or the accuracy penalty isn't as bad as I think or is lost fast enough to not matter.

• noppnopp
    edited May 28

That was really weird bug, cause if You check vod of the stream You will see that, this player was visible on the screen of the Puffy. But I didnt saw him on my scoreboard. Only this teleporting ghost, and notification about plant or kill/death. And I cant see him with spectator.
  • noppnopp
    edited June 7
    36 kills and 22 headhots - TDM Dejima

Now I decide to try KHX and I think I start understanding how to HS with it.
  • noppnopp
    edited June 16

So I took part at community livestream demolition and rocked it! Got a rampage with sniper Togusa!

Also I will upload more videos with 2.0 content from PTS last night.
    First game with Reiko Demolition on Station map.
  • noppnopp
    edited July 25
    2.0 Games
    Demo match on community stream

Ishikawa gameplay with K22

+more diffrenet streaks and moments on my channel
  • noppnopp
    edited July 28
    Demolition Downtown Dejima - Borma Gameplay with KHX-160

TC Underground Base - Motoko Gameplay with UMP against Hakurei