Mouse sensitivity problem

porcofonporcofon
First Assault Rep: 2,615
edited May 7 in Operatives Helping Operatives
I'm setting the mouse sensitivity on the game settings menu. I have a profile created especially for GiTS on mouse software. All is running nice and smooth, with the accuracy I desire. Randomly after a game or PC restart, I find the mouse behaviour messed up. The values both on game settings and in the mouse software are the same but the mouse acts totally different than before.
I'm using a Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum and GiTS is the only game where I've encounter this problem.
Has anyone got into something similar and found a solution?

Comments

• MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 3,935
    Member+
    edited May 17
    Same for me. I've been meaning to make this thread for a while. It feels every time I return, the sensitivity has increased. Which I think it's the reason I've been sucking again most of the time the later weeks.

I lower them to 18/85 and was fine, then it felt too sensitive. Down to 18/75, then more sensitive, atm I'm at 14/70 and yesterday again felt too sensitive. At start I was thinking perhaps it was because I played CSGO in mcuh less sensitivity so I was adapting to the other, but after almost two weeks not playing CSGO and repeating I'm sure it's what happens to you as well.
  • porcofonporcofon
    First Assault Rep: 2,615
    edited May 17
    Not sure if is a valid solution yet but I have modified the "MouseAccel" and "MouseAccelFactor" strings in option.ini file to zero (MouseAccel=0
    MouseAccelFactor=0). I'll have to come back with validation for this solution after multiple restarts of the game but for now, it seems to work.
    Midlord