Uninstalled.

SuckMyDeckSuckMyDeck
First Assault Rep: 640
edited May 17 in General Chat
I finally had to give up. It's pretty frustrating when every time I am match MVP, my game crashes, I lose all XP and EXP and all mission progress. I want to like this game, but it is too damn broken.
LadyJKU

Comments

• iiShaniiShan
    First Assault Rep: 4,800
    edited May 17
    That sounds odd. Have you attempted repairing the files or anything?
    PierreTombaleVenkmanSHODANX
  • MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 4,245
    Member+
    edited May 19
    Yeah, since the last big patch there's a lot of crashing at the end of matches, before the rewards are received or at leaving the lobby, a few times when joining a game.
    ManiacBatou
  • iiShaniiShan
    edited May 20
    Midlord wrote: »
    Yeah, since the last big patch there's a lot of crashing at the end of matches, before the rewards are received or at leaving the lobby, a few times when joining a game.

Interesting. If fixing the files doesn't work, you may want to see if there is the possibility of a background app clashing with the game. I know I had issues with one called Evolve, but it didn't exactly crash my game, but it did slow my game down quite as bit.
  • iiShaniiShan
    edited May 19
    Midlord wrote: »

Interesting. If fixing the files doesn't work, you may want to see if there is the possibility of a background app clashing with the game. I know I had issues with one called Evolve, but it didn't exactly crash my game, but it did slow my game down quite as bit. Don't know why this double posted...