[NOTICE] "Section 9 Is" Reward Information

PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
First Assault Rep: 1,635
Administrator, Nexon
edited June 13 in Official News
Hey, Operatives!

We've found an issue with the "Section 9 Is" mission reward, Rare Cyber Case, and we cannot currently reward them. While we tinker with the Rare Cyber Cases, for the inconvenience, we're going to be giving out two(2) additional Cyber Cases until the Rare Cyber Case is ready.
So that's a total of three(3) Cases!
1 Rare Cyber Case
2 Cyber Cases

We really appreciate your understanding. When the Rare Cyber Case is fixed and ready to go, we'll send them out right away!

noppChampsP4prik4CyBeR_JunkyMidlordVenkmanKalevispetkeReliquumLyphroxBoromire54and 14 others.

Comments

• ChampsChamps
    First Assault Rep: 2,230
    edited June 14
    we appreciate your transparency, this is a perfect publication !
    PuffyHuff
  • KalevispetkeKalevispetke
    First Assault Rep: 1,030
    edited June 15
    Ok, I even did a support ticket asking for the rare case... Good to hear.
    PuffyHuff
  • OoDeadshotoOOoDeadshotoO
    First Assault Rep: 510
    edited June 15
    Its Ok .... At least you conveyed the message !!!
    PuffyHuff
  • noppnopp
    First Assault Rep: 1,825
    edited June 15
    @PuffyHuff
    are this 2 cybercases distributed?
  • SinishaSinisha
    First Assault Rep: 425
    edited June 16
    nopp wrote: »
    @PuffyHuff
    are this 2 cybercases distributed?

Check your in-game inbox.
  • LaughManPLaughManP
    First Assault Rep: 300
    edited June 16
    I got the 2 cyber cases. But the rare cyber case is still missing.
    Is it still a work in progress getting those distributed?
    I don't mean to make a fuss. I'm just curious, as those 2 cases showed up and my 4 tickets have disappeared.
    Thanks very much,

The Laughing Man
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Administrator, Nexon
    edited June 16
    LaughManP wrote: »
    I got the 2 cyber cases. But the rare cyber case is still missing.
    Is it still a work in progress getting those distributed?
    I don't mean to make a fuss. I'm just curious, as those 2 cases showed up and my 4 tickets have disappeared.
    Thanks very much,

The Laughing Man

It's alright to ask n__n
    Yes, it's still being worked on at the moment. When the Rare Cyber Case is fixed, it'll be sent out to everyone who participated in the event.
  • porcofonporcofon
    First Assault Rep: 2,615
    edited June 17
    I played the hole first session of the test but didn't receive any case. I was out of the game for a few minutes as the game crashed two times.

L.E. I just saw a discussion on Discord where one player asked Disrespect if he got his survey form and the answer was no.
    Please let me know if you didn't get my survey form, so I can send it again. My player name is ROporcofon
    Ty!
    CyBeR_JunkyTherodster
  • MarcyyMarcyy
    First Assault Rep: 1,460
    edited June 17
    So, if surveys might failed to be sent, maybe it would be possible to resend reminder on email to everyone who didnt submitted? And maybe automatically send email with confirmation that survey was received? Manually checking every person would be pain.
  • porcofonporcofon
    edited June 17
    Just finished the second session of PTS and send my second survey.Missed just a few minutes because I was watching Disrespect's stream. Still, no crates received. I play for fun but I don't like to be scammed. ROporcofon out.
  • HakureiHakurei
    First Assault Rep: 8,015
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 17
    porcofon wrote: »
    Just finished the second session of PTS and send my second survey. Still, no crates received. I play for fun but I don't like to be scammed.

this is no automated process + i think it will happen somewhere after all the PTS sessions ended (sunday last).
    Not to forget that they probably will first read the surveys as well.

P A T I E N C E
    porcofon
  • porcofonporcofon
    edited June 17
    @Hakurei I read that some players did get their cases, so I got confused about it
  • noppnopp
    First Assault Rep: 1,825
    edited June 17
    Just finished the second session of PTS and send my second survey. Still, no crates received. I play for fun but I don't like to be scammed.

Someone scammed your brain, there will be only 5 crates for pts and 5 for survey. Not for every session of PTS.
    PTS is not even finished, but people keep on whining "where are mah crates!? gimme my crates!!!"

I thought GITS should already taught everyone patience, just wait..... Once PTS will end (tomorrow), You can start making posts about crates whenever You want. :'(
  • porcofonporcofon
    edited June 17
    nopp wrote: »

Someone scammed your brain, there will be only 5 crates for pts and 5 for survey. Not for every session of PTS.
    PTS is not even finished, but people keep on whining "where are mah crates!? gimme my crates!!!"

I thought GITS should already taught everyone patience, just wait..... Once PTS will end (tomorrow), You can start making posts about crates whenever You want. :'(

As I already said, I was induced in error.
    Beeing rude will not help this community. My brain scammed little compared with your ego.
    So, if u r not able to give a free info, just f off!

P.S. As I'm not an idiot like you, tomorrow (Sunday) will be an extra session. The timetable will be announced on discord, as Disrespect said on his live stream.
  • ForestayForestay
    First Assault Rep: 535
    edited June 19
    Hi guys anybody got reward after the pts completed? i still haven't anything inbox.
  • MarcyyMarcyy
    First Assault Rep: 1,460
    edited June 19
    Forestay wrote: »
    Hi guys anybody got reward after the pts completed? i still haven't anything inbox.

Patience. They'll deliver soon I think. Probably busy with all that stuff after PTS.
    Forestay
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Administrator, Nexon
    edited June 20
    Marcyy wrote: »

Patience. They'll deliver soon I think. Probably busy with all that stuff after PTS.

Ditto what @Marcyy said. We haven't forgotten about your rewards! We will be sure to let everyone know when cases are ready n__n
    MarcyyTherodsterVenkman
  • ForestayForestay
    First Assault Rep: 535
    edited June 20
    PuffyHuff wrote: »
    Marcyy wrote: »

Ditto what @Marcyy said. We haven't forgotten about your rewards! We will be sure to let everyone know when cases are ready n__n

My intention wasn't blaming no one by forgetting there would be any technical problem either on my side who knows. Thanks for your useful information. Always on the arm to make this game great to let more gamers know via broadcast.
    PuffyHuff
  • LordFarceLordFarce
    First Assault Rep: 200
    edited June 21
    I only got one chance to do the survey but i hardly had enough time for the pts that day but when I played the pts completely the next day and wanted to send my new survey, it didn't work for me since I already did it once. Will that affect the earnings gained from the pts?. I also tried posting everything that I could to the formerly closed down pts forum. Will they read that now that its closed?
  • Bittah_CommanderBittah_Commander
    First Assault Rep: 1,860
    edited June 28
    @LordFarce: I was able to fill in a second survey by simply accessing it via a different browser. If you don't have another browser, you could also just use Google Translate as a proxy (in other words, paste the URL in Google translate and make it translate the page from some random language like Chinese to English).

To be honest, they shouldn't have offered the survey until at least after the second day's PTS or at the very least have mentioned up front that people have the option to fill it in later as well and might be better off waiting until after the second/third day if they intended to play then as well.
    Midlord