Climbing the Ranks: Part 2

PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
First Assault Rep: 1,635
Posts: 28
Administrator, Nexon
edited June 20 in Official News
Part 2: Getting Acclaim

Decorate your USS-12 with a new skin by carrying out the duties of a Section 9 agent.

All missions start and end at 10AM PDT/ 1PM EDT/ 7PM CEST.


Cut off the Snake's Head

Wednesday June 21st– Wednesday July 5th

Deliver a lethal message to 70 enemies with headshots.

Reward: 5,000 GP Voucher


Deliver the Win

Wednesday June 21st – Wednesday July 5th

Prove your success by winning 30 matches.

Reward: 5,000 GP Voucher


Part 2: Getting Acclaim

Wednesday June21st – Wednesday July 5th

Complete “Engage in Operations” and “Assist with Operations”

Reward: USS-12 PRO CAMO SKIN


EVENT DATES

STARTS: June 21st 10AM PDT/ 1PM EDT/ 7PM CEST

ENDS: July 5th 10AM PDT/ 1PM EDT/ 7PM CEST

*This event can only be completed in Dive Matches.

*All missions start and end at 10AM PDT/ 1PM EDT/ 7PM CEST.
GhostSpudnoppShadowAIgisP4prik4ConeShadowghostshellZionNex

Comments

  • GhostSpudGhostSpud
    First Assault Rep: 540
    Posts: 9
    Member
    edited June 20
    so then preparing for this events the servers are down right?
  • USAINBOLTUSAINBOLT
    First Assault Rep: 1,430
    Posts: 191
    Member
    edited June 20
    only 10k GP and 1k MC skin lul
    Complete “Engage in Operations” and “Assist with Operations”

    with only 24h left to complete them? Nice baiting combined with the all the vague wording in the previous event like "Stay committed to the cause to receive a weapon skin for the USS-12 in the next mission" instead of directly stating that you need to complete all of Part 1 to get the skin in Part 2. (Just saying, idc about the rewards myself)
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 4,550
    Posts: 1,096
    Member+
    edited June 20
    No, TY - not interested in risking KDR. Fix the game first.
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    First Assault Rep: 1,635
    Posts: 28
    Administrator, Nexon
    edited June 20
    GhostSpud wrote: »
    so then preparing for this events the servers are down right?

    This event won't require any downtime. n_n
  • GhostSpudGhostSpud
    First Assault Rep: 540
    Posts: 9
    Member
    edited June 20
    PuffyHuff wrote: »
    GhostSpud wrote: »
    so then preparing for this events the servers are down right?

    This event won't require any downtime. n_n

    ok thanks!
  • CyBeR_JunkyCyBeR_Junky
    First Assault Rep: 1,260
    Posts: 65
    Member
    edited June 27
    I can't claim the gun/skin i already own :-s
  • ShadowghostshellShadowghostshell
    First Assault Rep: 500
    Posts: 3
    Member
    edited June 23
    me too
  • AlmalexionAlmalexion
    First Assault Rep: 2,120
    Posts: 192
    Member
    edited June 25
    I allready own the gun skin... sad thing is... at least it should be able to gave me 200 MC instead 'cuz of dupelicate thing :(
  • MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 3,935
    Posts: 737
    Member+
    edited June 25
    Come on. I had 4 cybercases, I decide let's open it. And what do I get? This skin when I'm three wins from getting it for free. No event skin, no MC for duplicated skin (or is MC only for gate?) and more than a week of yellow dot of completed mission I can't get rid of because I can't hit receive and get it considered done.

    So here's a tip: if you got cyber cases or something when there's an event handing out skins or such things, hold on till the event finishes to open the cyber cases.
    CyBeR_JunkyPuffyHuffVenkman
  • iHuskyiHusky
    First Assault Rep: 100
    Posts: 3
    Member
    edited June 26
    Could you give a good sniper gun in next event, uss12 is not good for me, but for noobs
  • Bullit19Bullit19
    First Assault Rep: 565
    Posts: 24
    Member
    edited July 20
    PuffyHuff wrote: »
    Part 2: Getting Acclaim

    Decorate your USS-12 with a new skin by carrying out the duties of a Section 9 agent.

    All missions start and end at 10AM PDT/ 1PM EDT/ 7PM CEST.


    Cut off the Snake's Head

    Wednesday June 21st– Wednesday July 5th

    Deliver a lethal message to 70 enemies with headshots.

    Reward: 5,000 GP Voucher


    Deliver the Win

    Wednesday June 21st – Wednesday July 5th

    Prove your success by winning 30 matches.

    Reward: 5,000 GP Voucher


    Part 2: Getting Acclaim

    Wednesday June21st – Wednesday July 5th

    Complete “Engage in Operations” and “Assist with Operations”

    Reward: USS-12 PRO CAMO SKIN


    EVENT DATES

    STARTS: June 21st 10AM PDT/ 1PM EDT/ 7PM CEST

    ENDS: July 5th 10AM PDT/ 1PM EDT/ 7PM CEST

    *This event can only be completed in Dive Matches.

    *All missions start and end at 10AM PDT/ 1PM EDT/ 7PM CEST.

    Talk us about the community rage about weapon restriction, about the next update, will you remove weapon restriction ? anything else is for kids !
    - who designed the new operative ?
    - who draw Motoko on the main site page (ping background) ?
    - why bugs are more present than before ?
    - why the execution is so xheap ?
    - have you lost GITS license ?
    - can i get my real money back ?

    Yes i'm raging, yes i'm burning inside, what you have done is just no acceptable !
  • Bullit19Bullit19
    First Assault Rep: 565
    Posts: 24
    Member
    edited July 20
    the more i play the more i hate the game, accuracy does not exist at all, same weapon i had before with other operative completly inacurrate !!! Not only the new operative can double jump, but frame as well !

    Good job on one thing, you force everyone to spend his GPs to buy new operative or to fully upgrade weapon and he go buy crate with real money.....

    No comment.....