Making a Community Montage Tribute

ShadowAIgisShadowAIgis
First Assault Rep: 780
edited September 9 in Fan Media
Saddened as the others are, I now like to revive this project to create a tribute to the game before it goes down.
For those who are interested I've made google doc form for you to submit your clips
It's either very old or new it's welcome to this project. Make it happen
Spread the word to everyone

Please make sure the clips you are submitting are watchable
EDIT: I'm looking for your best moments in-game whether it's a clutch or a kill-streak or whatever amazing you have done in that clip

EDIT: Currently as of now 9th of September i'm only handed 10 clips available submitted (which i haven't review yet), I'll need to gather more than that which needs to surpass my goal length that is about 10 minutes.

If you have any more questions feel free to PM me here or through my discord -ShadowAigis-#6532

Link to google doc form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeVySXKPRLLNT0LCQAwSx-Cn_V26TeWBvobTaob6QvmxnqPqA/viewform

Comments

• cheapojoecheapojoe
    First Assault Rep: 410
    edited July 17
    Filled out the form. Look forward to seeing the completed montage!
  • ShadowAIgisShadowAIgis
    edited July 17
    Thank you! As much as I love to make this project it's gonna be a bit hard due to the small amount of playerbase/content creators
  • ShadowAIgisShadowAIgis
    edited July 25
    For those who are still interested, submit your clips (1.0 specifically) above. I plan to work on future projects if ever I do not be able to get a lot of clips. Make it happen!
  • MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 4,225
    Member+
    edited July 26
    Ok, I'll try to gather some this evening.
  • ShadowAIgisShadowAIgis
    edited August 21
    Bump, as of the news right now I think this is the best opportunity to make out a tribute to the game before it finally shuts down
    If anyone are interested to send a clip feel free to visit the link above
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 5,225
    Member+
    edited August 23
    Im browsing my vids I wont sent you clutch but maybe I will bring some smart moments I made some time ago.
  • VenkmanVenkman
    First Assault Rep: 7,310
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 23
    @ShadowAlgis Please don't bump it is against forums rules. I appreciate what you are trying to do though, but we have to be fair as far as rules go.
  • MonaBlackMonaBlack
    First Assault Rep: 610
    edited September 4
    Venkman wrote: »
    @ShadowAlgis Please don't bump it is against forums rules. I appreciate what you are trying to do though, but we have to be fair as far as rules go.

He wants to make a tribute to the game and the only thing you do is, to tell him what the rules are? :D
  • VenkmanVenkman
    First Assault Rep: 7,310
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 5
    Sorry, just because the game is sunsetting doesn't mean we can stop using rules.

Giving updates on the project though on a semi regular basis is a good way to keep a thread up top and alive on the forums ;) shhhhh :P
  • MonaBlackMonaBlack
    edited September 5
    Sorry, just because the game is sunsetting doesn't mean we can stop using rules.

Giving updates on the project though on a semi regular basis is a good way to keep a thread up top and alive on the forums ;) shhhhh :P

You are right. But i think we have to honor those people and not to say that them have to lern the rules ;) Because them shows all how cool that game was/is. ;)
    And maybe we have a chance to that way to retry the game.
  • MonaBlackMonaBlack
    edited September 5
    @Venkman and pls don´t destroy our hope in the beginning. Maybe a big and great community can change the things. B) <3
    Venkman
  • sayatakagisayatakagi
    First Assault Rep: 1,730
    edited September 7
    i send you a video link where i have a 7killstreak with a rush
  • sayatakagisayatakagi
    First Assault Rep: 1,730
    edited September 7
    sayatakagi wrote: »
    i send you a video link where i have a 7killstreak with a rush

howmany clips do you want ? i have tons of rush video's and clips where i kill 3-4 people with one magazine
  • ShadowAIgisShadowAIgis
    edited September 9
    MonaBlack wrote: »

You are right. But i think we have to honor those people and not to say that them have to lern the rules ;) Because them shows all how cool that game was/is. ;)
    And maybe we have a chance to that way to retry the game.

What Venkman said and I would apologize for just suddenly bumping the thread but as of now I am still handed with only a few clips available. I don't have a goal how much I need but as long as it achieves the set time which should be around 10 minutes (should be enough for a tribute). I'll try and update my post and just message me through discord or here in forums if you need to ask some questions regarding this project!
    Venkman
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 5,225
    Member+
    edited September 13
    If you still need any clips from first assault you may use part of my vids if you want ofc
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=DKDcIWXDdxo&list=PLqmLuGpJ1qQzbaGsuJNxqiGah9oLt1TJa
    Venkman