[UPDATE HELP] Locating the Weapon Menu

PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
First Assault Rep: 1,865
Administrator, Nexon
edited July 18 in Game Guides
We see that a few of you are having trouble navigating the UI in order to access weapons and set loadouts. Here is a short pictorial to help you.

Under the 'Armory' tab, click on Operative.
2ebv42p.png

Next, click on the Operative you wish to use and then select Weapon.
2hxp0fn.jpg

You can either click on the gear icon beside the weapon that's already equipped OR you can click on the weapon tile to open up the armory. From here you can also edit each individual weapon by clicking on the gear icon. Finally, select 'Equip' and you're all done!
34hw2mb.jpg
WeilanCyBeR_Junky

Comments

• P4prik4P4prik4
    First Assault Rep: 2,755
    edited July 18
    also the armory in custom matches is at the bottom below the operator select. a tree menu shows which weapon you can choose from for each operator.
    It would be nice if you could put a divider for the chipsets we've purchased as well as a divider for the one you can purchase.
    also the gear icon to customize your weapon feels a little bit small for my taste seeing as how often I like to customize my weapon.
    Midlord
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Administrator, Nexon
    edited July 18
    P4prik4 wrote: »
    also the armory in custom matches is at the bottom below the operator select. a tree menu shows which weapon you can choose from for each operator.
    It would be nice if you could put a divider for the chipsets we've purchased as well as a divider for the one you can purchase.
    also the gear icon to customize your weapon feels a little bit small for my taste seeing as how often I like to customize my weapon.
    Thanks for the suggestion!
    Midlord
  • AdenumAdenum
    First Assault Rep: 1,220
    edited July 22
    The character selection in the main menu does not have an drop down(up in this case, I guess?)option to switch guns like in quick match which is slightly confusing. A few times I wanted to quickly switch a gun in the main menu but needed to go all the way through menus which is slightly more tedious.

Also, why not add that gear icon in drop down list? And why the missions and other icons in quick match gets locked? Could it be possible to see other players profiles again or am I missing on how to do it in this version?
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Administrator, Nexon
    edited August 3
    Adenum wrote: »
    The character selection in the main menu does not have an drop down(up in this case, I guess?)option to switch guns like in quick match which is slightly confusing. A few times I wanted to quickly switch a gun in the main menu but needed to go all the way through menus which is slightly more tedious.

Also, why not add that gear icon in drop down list? And why the missions and other icons in quick match gets locked? Could it be possible to see other players profiles again or am I missing on how to do it in this version?

Thanks for the feedback and the suggestion!