Did anyone else receive 5+ cases for testing PTS?

RetrosaurusRetrosaurus
First Assault Rep: 540
edited July 18 in General Chat
I know for sure I submitted the survey along with just playing the game, but today I only received 5 cases -- I'm just curious if everyone else got 5 cases or some got 10.

Comments

• KnightLDRKnightLDR
    First Assault Rep: 1,020
    edited July 18
    I got my 10
  • iiShaniiShan
    First Assault Rep: 4,745
    edited July 18
    Got my ten as well.
    Not sure why you'd get 5, unless you didn't play a full hour as well. But by the sound of it, you probably did.
  • X7factorX7factor
    First Assault Rep: 1,025
    edited July 18
    Not here o_O
  • HakureiHakurei
    First Assault Rep: 8,395
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 19
    If you think you received an incorrect amount of cases i suggest you to contact customer support here: https://support-firstassault.nexon.net/hc/en-us
  • TrinTrin
    First Assault Rep: 775
    edited July 19
    i got 5 , but i'm confused how other got 10 ? ( i have ticketed this but due to the amount of tickets the tech desk will be getting , i was thinking faster to ask here
  • HakureiHakurei
    First Assault Rep: 8,395
    edited July 19
    Trin wrote: »
    i got 5 , but i'm confused how other got 10 ? ( i have ticketed this but due to the amount of tickets the tech desk will be getting , i was thinking faster to ask here

You had to play at least a hour (measured in match time probably?) of PTS for 5 and fill-in a decent feedback survey for 5 = 10 in total
  • TrinTrin
    edited July 19
    Hakurei wrote: »
    Trin wrote: »

You had to play at least a hour (measured in match time probably?) of PTS for 5 and fill-in a decent feedback survey for 5 = 10 in total

well it was never stated match time if so it should have been, as how can you play for an hour which was what we were 1st told the pts was open for until the extra time was added
    or didn't quing in lobbies count as well ,
    also wouldn't you think testing the new game ui for changes plus load outs and other stuff would count as that takes time, also i played on the sunday for loads of time and i filled in a feedback ( on friday before the change of dev mind to add extra time ) and even requested a second chance to give feedback as i'd done mine on friday before the extra time over the weekend , i even posted in the PTS thread for a chance to give more feedback feel free to check my post in their ( i'm just trying to find where i added it to link in here ), but i'm getting to the point of giving up on this game even after spending bloody loads of rl cash on dlc as a waste and never bother with a nexon game again

• TrinTrin
    edited July 19
    so i just got a reply back from the tech desk and the answer is a huge joke , the main reason for not getting 10 case's is they didn't count sunday for testing ,
    even after asking in their own post to write and test the game more

this link to the sunday post http://forums.firstassault.nexon.net/discussion/12601/sunday-pts-extension/p1

the reply from tech desk

GM Sonaak
    GM Sonaak (First Assault)
    Jul 19, 10:03 AM PDT

Greetings Operative,

You needed to play an hour on Friday and an hour on Saturday to meet the Cyber Case requirements.

If you have any questions or require further assistance, please contact us again.
    Sincerely,

GM Sonaak
    Customer Support Representative
    Nexon America, Inc.
    Web: www.nexon.net

Security Tip: Please do not give your password to anyone for any reason. Nexon America representatives will NEVER ask you for your password.

but if you read the post for sunday , once again they have made the same request to players to beta test as per friday and saturday , in this case the same rules should be applied

i even took the time to add a thread on the sunday due to the fact you couldn't Fill out a more than 1 x survey
    my sunday post due to the above reason

thanks for wasting my time and doing AS YOU ASKED and throwing it back in my face

• AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 5,020
    Member+
    edited July 19
    no - you had to play at least one hour per weekend, check livestream dis said it very clear

BTW is there any list who have got AK skins? Im surprised I havent got skin because I think I deserved that by posting many important feedback on forums and not only.
  • TrinTrin
    edited July 19
    Andu wrote: »
    no - you had to play at least one hour per weekend, check livestream dis said it very clear

BTW is there any list who have got AK skins? I'm surprised I havent got skin because I think I deserved that by posting many important feedback on forums and not only.

I did , i in fact got 5 case's and i'd ask them the reason due to the 10 case's as i played on each day and did the report on the friday and even tried to do a second and 3rd one to give extra info , even to the point of leaving a forums post , my point is that as they also ask for the sunday by their own choice ,

i'm just pissed off due to their idea of not including the sunday after asking people and people will to help and we still get a told screwed release , and i'll face it i'm a old er player and tester , ..lucky not hit the silver surfer mark but , this type of bs is getting more and more ..you help a company and they screw you

from my PoV they've just lost a player who Paid buying all dlc but one release of it and nx coins ..and have not gotten a CBA F2P , due to this BS
    and with reviews and comments on diff social media going about this isn't the best bit of advertising going about the game or the company
  • PredictablePredictable
    First Assault Rep: 2,185
    Administrator
    edited July 19
    Rewards

Complete an hour of play between both test dates and receive 5 Cyber Cases.
    Fill out a survey (available later here) to receive 5 extra Cyber Cases!
    20 players who provide the most comprehensive feedback will also receive the exclusive AK47 Street Sweeper Skin!

Both, as in the initial, official test dates. Hope that clears anything up.
    CyBeR_Junky
  • CusashornCusashorn
    First Assault Rep: 6,830
    edited July 19
    I still haven't received anything yet.
  • TrinTrin
    edited July 19
    Rewards

Complete an hour of play between both test dates and receive 5 Cyber Cases.
    Fill out a survey (available later here) to receive 5 extra Cyber Cases!
    20 players who provide the most comprehensive feedback will also receive the exclusive AK47 Street Sweeper Skin!

Both, as in the initial, official test dates. Hope that clears anything up.

well i did all 3 days getting kicked off stressed out fixing playing problems like the bugs i've reported today and helping others out in the forums as well today and one of my bugs been about since 1.0 that's why i'd asked to start with inc a report ( so that would be 10 not 5 ) and also a small forums thread on the sunday due to the fact you couldn't do a second one , but you should have had some respect towards your players on sunday and pointed it out in the sunday post that it wasn't included as i'd have done something else with my time , well as i just replied to the ticket i got back ,
    i've pointed out you've now lost a Paying player who bought all the dlc but one pack and nx coins i even include a pick of all my dlc to make the point of you losing someone that paid for all my stuff at full price ,
    if i decided to be bothered to play i'll go F2P but i'll also not be reminding nexon stuff to any of my clients when i'm building pc rigs ( and yeah i do happen to run a pc shop building and fixing pc's and making gaming rigs )
    this release has screwed the game over the rollout has been worse then a EA games one
    i still can't play on my 40 lcd screen and on my other rig i can play due to the 5-10 sec server side judder thats start v and thats been reported here and on the steam forums
    you've done a great own goal with 2.0 wonder if the game will make 3.0
    bored now bye
  • PredictablePredictable
    First Assault Rep: 2,185
    Administrator
    edited July 19
    Cusashorn you got the Cyber Cases today at 3:55 AM...
    CyBeR_Junky
  • porcofonporcofon
    First Assault Rep: 2,880
    edited July 19
    steam said that I've played 4 hours. received 10 crates. thank you!
  • LordFarceLordFarce
    First Assault Rep: 200
    edited July 19
    I didnt get any
  • CristonK11CristonK11
    First Assault Rep: 540
    edited July 19
    i didnt get my 5 for the survey :(