Motoko Crate Questions

HelloRemedyHelloRemedy
First Assault Rep: 530
edited July 26 in New Recruits
Ok, I want to buy the Motoko Crate just for the guaranteed Motoko costume. In the description it says I would unlock Motoko as an operative but what would happen if I already do have Motoko unlocked. I wanted to know if I get GP or anything to compensate for that. Also I can choose any Motoko skin I want?

Comments

• noppnopp
    First Assault Rep: 2,135
    edited July 26
    I think they introduced refund of operative licenses which You alredy have. I bought DLC for new OPs, when I already had Reiko, I ve got license, which I was able to sek for 187k GP.
    Darkside_Hero
  • ho1yho1y
    First Assault Rep: 910
    edited July 27
    i wonder if you can sell the weapon if you already have it?
  • VeldrinVeldrin
    First Assault Rep: 3,790
    edited July 28
    You can’t in 1.0, so I assume you won’t in 2.0 DLCs as well. I bought a DLC (that’s not purchasable anymore) with some guns and nades. I had the nades already but not the guns. They did not compensate me for the nades. So i assume you never get compensated for duplicates.
    CyBeR_Junky
  • ho1yho1y
    First Assault Rep: 910
    edited July 29
    well in 1.0 you couldn't sell the operative licenses but you can sell them in 2.0... im wondering if you could also sell guns... didn't they mention that guns would be offered as licenses also? i vaguely remember reading that somewhere... guns from DLC packs that is...not already bought guns.
  • VeldrinVeldrin
    First Assault Rep: 3,790
    edited July 30
    ho1y wrote: »
    well in 1.0 you couldn't sell the operative licenses but you can sell them in 2.0... im wondering if you could also sell guns... didn't they mention that guns would be offered as licenses also? i vaguely remember reading that somewhere... guns from DLC packs that is...not already bought guns.

You can sell operative licenses? But only non-activated, right? So if I want to sell Saito, i can't? I’ll look at this. Edit: Like it seems you only can sell unused licenses, but not unliked operatives .