Probably noob question about KDR

AnduAndu
First Assault Rep: 5,225
Member+
edited August 10 in Operatives Helping Operatives
Hey can you tell me is stats registered from custom games? I mean kills, headshots, deaths and KDR to your profile (im talking only to profile not the ghost screen.

Before Im almost 99% sure every kills, deaths, hs, and kill number by weapons, win or lose was counted by taking part in custom matches.

Yesterday I was about to show the game to my friend - and we went on TC to get used to the map and I killed him few times he killed me back - but his kill count in his profile hasnt changed.

Is this now playing in Custom room stat-less / not affecting the profile stats?

Comments

• noppnopp
    First Assault Rep: 2,135
    edited August 10
    Andu wrote: »
    Hey can you tell me is stats registered from custom games? I mean kills, headshots, deaths and KDR to your profile (im talking only to profile not the ghost screen.

Before Im almost 99% sure every kills, deaths, hs, and kill number by weapons, win or lose was counted by taking part in custom matches.

Yesterday I was about to show the game to my friend - and we went on TC to get used to the map and I killed him few times he killed me back - but his kill count in his profile hasnt changed.

Is this now playing in Custom room stat-less / not affecting the profile stats?

In 2.0 customs doesnt count for any stats/mission/acievements. You can only get Exp, and GP.

Take a look
    http://forums.firstassault.nexon.net/discussion/13277/profile-info-and-no-missions-rewards#latest
    Andu
  • AnduAndu
    Member+
    edited August 11
    thats actually good - More fun in customs, but I will do ticket with question to make sure about that
  • AnduAndu
    Member+
    edited August 12
    I have just got confirmation from GM
    Upon investigation, please be advised that the statistics will be recorded when player joins a match using the Quick Dive system. Custom Matches no longer add or record statistics as it will be manipulated easily. Also, Custom Matches was created in order for the players to enjoy and try other modes of the game without thinking of their ratios and statistics. I hope this make things clear up for you.
    porcofon