PredictablePredictable
First Assault Rep: 2,215
Member, Administrator
edited August 10 in Official News
WHO
QA Master – PuffyHuff
CS Wizard – Predictable

WHAT
Join us for a Legendary community livestream this Friday with PuffyHuff & Predictable! Community games, giveaways, and more!

Prizes will include:
- Cyber Cases! Skins!

WHEN
Friday, August 11, 2017 at 11AM PDT/ 2PM EDT/ 8PM CEST

WHERE
Watch live video from firstassault on www.twitch.tv (twitch.tv/firstassault)

Be sure to follow our Twitch channel to be notified of when we go live!

Comments

• ShahzadShahzad
    First Assault Rep: 100
    edited August 10
    Hy
  • ShahzadShahzad
    edited August 10
    Why i was kicked from server from discord that is disgusting?
  • ShahzadShahzad
    edited August 10
    And why europe server lags too much now pings are very high why?
  • HakureiHakurei
    First Assault Rep: 8,470
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 11
    Shahzad wrote: »
    Why i was kicked from server from discord that is disgusting?

This is not really the right place to discuss it, but what i can read is that you were not listening to a moderator and even telling them to "fk off".
    As it is a kick this means you can return with the discord link, but if you break the rules one more time that can mean a permanent ban (from Discord) next.
    discord.gg/firstassault

---

Please PM/message one of the mods directly next time instead of picking a random topic to talk in.
  • AlmalexionAlmalexion
    First Assault Rep: 2,230
    edited August 12
    I just want to say something:

Due to the huge viewer numbers, please give the same gift to the 10 or more random people in each keyword instead of 1, it's a weekly thing and get absent for 2 weeks allready... And it's for 1 or 2 hours which I could say short for a stream... People just watching this streams for 3 reasons...

1- For a chance to getting a prize (I know some people like me watches the streams for a really long time like 1 and a half year and not be able to get a single thing from it... now I don't see a point to watch them anymore for this reason also)
    2- Check it for a news about any fix or update (we want them, we love them)...
    3- Ask a question and hope for get a decent answer... (most of my questions are just passed over and never even get any answer or decent answer, this is also made me loose my interest for watchin' the stream)

In short, I don't think people care about the gameplay within' the streams (most of the watchers are allready plays the game anyway), even if you guys just done a Q&A sessions without playin' anything, give news to the people about the game & give gifts like a rain even if you guys just show a drone shots of the office would be enough...

And also, do a discord voice Q&A sessions with players sometimes, ask questions to the players :) Just please do some creative and interesting stuffs also, make it more fun and interesting, it becomes really boring... You pals makin' the same stuff for 3 years over and over again...
    noppporcofonavarakeSeanGoku