A box on terminal conquest you can glitch into

Nixsy924Nixsy924
First Assault Rep: 230
edited August 12 in Bug Reporting
Map: District ruins
Box: In pictures
how?: Double jump onto the box where the wall hangs out a bit thus leaving the ledge right above you, look at the green mesh that is on the wall, and double jump while looking at it (No zoom) and you will phase through the box, my friend and i have done extensive testing and it consistently works
Note: You can shoot out of the box, with this knowledge we have not abused the box, but rather we wish to report it to you so it can be fixed in a timely manner!

- <3 the glitch hunters :3

FEsFIpU.jpg
Yz49g49.jpg
46GWkbO.jpg

noppNobodyNobody

Comments

• Nixsy924Nixsy924
    edited August 12
    This glitch was for scientific purposes only: Note, you can shoot out of the box, making you invincible and able to cap the point and contest,
    ALSO NOTE: If you see anyone doing this and EXPLOITING IT you can use a sapper drone (Siphon drone, its what i call them) to kill the person in the box
  • HakureiHakurei
    First Assault Rep: 8,470
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 12
    Thanks for the report!
    Seems there are multiple locations where this can happen, so the more that gets reported and fixed, the better!
  • Nixsy924Nixsy924
    edited August 12
    We will be on the prowl for more glitches and i will be sure to report them as i find them... I was able to glitch into a box on headquarters, but have not been able to replicate that again, that will take a bit of testing
    Hakurei