Closed

[NOTICE] LIVE Stream time change

PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
First Assault Rep: 2,245
Administrator, Nexon
edited August 16 in Official News
Greetings Operatives!

Starting August 18th, 2017(That's this Friday) we will be changing our stream time from 11 AM -12 PM PDT to 4 PM-5 PM PDT

TIME:
Friday, August 18, 2017
  • Pacific: 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
  • Eastern: 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
  • CEST: 1:00 AM – 2:00 AM

Thank you for your patience and, as always, thank you for your understanding.

-The First Assault Team
CusashornDarkside_Hero

Comments

• porcofonporcofon
    First Assault Rep: 3,030
    edited August 16
    With a deep sorrow, I have to say goodbye to the live streaming because the new time table makes it impossible for me to watch. I hope that I will be an isolated case and for other European players not to be a problem to continue to watch it.
    avarake
  • AlmalexionAlmalexion
    First Assault Rep: 2,230
    edited August 16
    For us EU players, it's called past sleep time or Midnight... So... Nope...
    Well I allready stopped watchin' them anyway 'cuz of so much repetative and lack of gifts and news... Dunno who's idea anyway but I call that 'Another bad move...'
    Have fun streamin' with the more less viewers than allready you guys have -_-
    avarake
  • noppnopp
    First Assault Rep: 2,135
    edited August 16
    Such weird desicion, as many folks I think that most active playerbase is from EU, and now we have either sleep or watch stream, I guess sleeping is more important. Friday Saturday will show how viewerbase will be increased with this decision.
    Anduavarake
  • TheLoveDoktorTheLoveDoktor
    First Assault Rep: 885
    Member+
    edited August 16
    I'm excited to see how this goes. While I definitely feel bad for our EU players, I believe that having a later time will allow for a more reliable stream.
  • qboardqboard
    First Assault Rep: 730
    edited August 17
    that stream stuff is so terrible and weird. it´s like some crazy tv-show with almost no information and someone playing uncreatively gits on different servers around the world to inspire players that it is ok to join servers on the other side of the world and mess with everyone´s gaming experience there with their highping. ah yeah there is potenially prices. the chance is not great and no skin in the world would me ever want to join that stream again. that lowbob marketing there was disgusting..like on a fish market.

Almalexion
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 5,225
    Member+
    edited August 17
    Another very bad decission. About CEST - thats actually not a Friday anymore. EU players feels to be slapped into face.
    avarake
  • Duken13Duken13
    First Assault Rep: 2,700
    edited August 17
    Finally a time that makes sense for NA players.
    Learn to share, EU :P
  • porcofonporcofon
    edited August 17
    Duken13 wrote: »
    Finally a time that makes sense for NA players.
    Learn to share, EU :P

As servers are still live in EU the time table for lives should be adequate for all. That's if not intended to lure EU players.
  • avarakeavarake
    First Assault Rep: 1,130
    edited August 17
    but that means the stream for EU isn't today (Fri, 18) but actually tomorrow? since you know, it is now Friday the 18th at 1:30am and there's no stream XD
    porcofon
  • MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 4,265
    Member+
    edited August 17
    Goodbye.
    (To the streams).
  • ThrashiacThrashiac
    First Assault Rep: 475
    edited August 18
    OMG! What a ridiculous step forward termination of the Game. For me it's Saturday 2 hours after midnight. Are you sick nolifers without sleep?
  • BeardymagicsBeardymagics
    First Assault Rep: 595
    edited August 18
    I'll say it.

There is no one, singular, time that will equally work for everyone across the globe; I'm in NA and don't think I will be able to watch the stream even though I want to.

But yeah if this time works out better for the team it's always better to have *any* stream vs none at all; sorry Europe!

I look forward to watching the VOD of this stream and the response to the most important question there is: "How are you going to bring more players to First Assault?"
    Duken13PuffyHuffavarakeMidlord
  • Duken13Duken13
    First Assault Rep: 2,700
    edited August 18
    Beardymagics, haven't seen that name in a while!
    Good to see you back (unless you trounce me in a match).
  • AnduAndu
    Member+
    edited August 19
    Thrashiac wrote: »
    OMG! What a ridiculous step forward termination of the Game. For me it's Saturday 2 hours after midnight. Are you sick nolifers without sleep?

That makes the only prove that time of stream was originally set to 2 AM for CEST region.
    Guess what - I accidentally wake up 1:54 AM and taking advantage of that situation I turned on tablet and decided to watch live stream - then guess what ...... Stream was already over because somebody edited from 2AM to 1 AM ..... as usually without noticing about change.

Thx nexon for ruining my night. I couldnt get sleep untill 3:30AM.....
  • HakureiHakurei
    First Assault Rep: 8,480
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 19
    Andu wrote: »
    Thrashiac wrote: »

That makes the only prove that time of stream was originally set to 2 AM for CEST region.
    Guess what - I accidentally wake up 1:54 AM and taking advantage of that situation I turned on tablet and decided to watch live stream - then guess what ...... Stream was already over because somebody edited from 2AM to 1 AM ..... as usually without noticing about change.

Thx nexon for ruining my night. I couldnt get sleep untill 3:30AM.....

Sorry, but what a weak excuse for blaming Nexon for your lack of sleep. You are an adult that can make their own choices aren't you not?
    Also the live stream time has been changed because other games at Nexon got a higher priority to stream in the same room. In this case the just launched LawBreakers got the old time slot of this game.

avarake
  • AnduAndu
    Member+
    edited August 19
    Im not blaming nexon of my lack of sleep - the only think I blame them is change -1 hour without notification about change, the only thing was change was first post edited.
    If I were on nexon place I would make post in thread informing that hour was changed to 1 AM instead of only editing thread starting post from 2 AM to 1 AM.

So LawBreakers is more important than "playerbase loosing" First Assault ?
  • porcofonporcofon
    edited August 19
    I have just ended up my game session last night and before shutting down my PC I opened the FA Twitch channel to verify if Predict sent me the message about last week winning. I got double surprised. Once because there was still no message and secondly because the stream was live so I decided to watch. So, if you guys missed it, I'll make a summary for you.
    - Predict played like worse than #bronzeleague
    - @ 3:05 Predict apologised for the delayed giveaways from last week and Disrespect tell us why the stream was moved
    - @ 26:30 we found out about event tickets. not an actual date
    - @ 27:50 no big update coming soon
    - @ 32:50 Predict officially goes to #bronzeleague
    - @ 45:10 LoveYuri did a GG. Nice!
    - @ 46:10 LOL some noob is accusing LoveYuri of aimbot. This moment is relevant for all those toxic false hackusations that make the gameplay not so fun
    - @ 53:20 Fun knife only game
    And that was all. With a peak of 100 something players watching the stream.
    @28:00 Dis confirms: it was a bad stream.
    noppavarake
  • AnduAndu
    Member+
    edited September 2
    So ... since you were announced end of the game and you thank to the community, but youre cutting the live streams? Sorry but I see here only business acting like "game went wrong, so we announcing shutting down servers and cut out everything including livestreams on game "to be dead"".
    In my opinion thats lack of respect to the loyal part of community.

#calculatemoney
    #business
    #middlefingertothecommunity
  • CusashornCusashorn
    First Assault Rep: 6,990
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 5
    Andu wrote: »
    So ... since you were announced end of the game and you thank to the community, but youre cutting the live streams? Sorry but I see here only business acting like "game went wrong, so we announcing shutting down servers and cut out everything including livestreams on game "to be dead"".
    In my opinion thats lack of respect to the loyal part of community.

#calculatemoney
    #business
    #middlefingertothecommunity

It isn't the developer's fault that they had to put a cease to everything only a couple days after they made this announcement of the live stream changes. I know that everyone takes the closing of this game differently, and you and a few others are bitter about it. Complaining won't change anything though.
  • SoN3rv0uSSoN3rv0uS
    First Assault Rep: 310
    edited September 6
    Let's be honest, all companies such as Nexon are more a marketing group than developpers.

Once a game isn't worth anymore they won't work on any counter part to reajust problems and will just leave the project as it is, or shut it down for good, I've seen that already when they've been in charge of developing shaiya, game has been left with tons of bug and community were completly ignored, either by nexon and aeriagame wich was the game publisher.

There is some real jewels around and we shouldn't just all stand here waiting on something that'll never happen, GiTs is gone and that's it.

Just do not invest time nor money in any Nexon product anymore, you'll be disappointed at some point by all times, personal experience talking here.

Anyway, this is just all personal thoughts, situations that I've been experiencing with this particular company and don't have to stop you for trying any of their games, just be carefull on how you invest yourself, put some barriers.
This discussion has been closed.