ヽ(〃・ω・)ノ For Funzies ヾ(・ω・。)シ

PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
First Assault Rep: 2,240
Administrator, Nexon
edited August 22 in Official News
I know we're all sad and upset as of late, but I don't want the community to leave in such a state. I'd like to go out with a bang, so I'm reaching out to all of you for suggestions on some fun things we can do in these last few months!

Lend me your ideas and lets really have a good time!
SeanGokuporcofonLDTGuys
  1. Are you ready for the funzies?39 votes
    1. No. I'm just here to have a bad time and go home. B|
       10% (4 votes)
    2. OMG YAAAAAASSSS. WHERE THA FUN @?!
       56% (22 votes)
    3. Eh, lets see how things go.
       23% (9 votes)
    4. Whoa, slow down there. I'm not ready for fun yet, I'm still coping with the news.
       10% (4 votes)

Comments

• ReijiphantomReijiphantom
    First Assault Rep: 5,285
    edited August 22
    Western style duals with revolvers only :)
    PuffyHuff
  • Duken13Duken13
    First Assault Rep: 2,690
    edited August 22
    Knife/Knife & Pistols only servers (no skills either of course).
    VenkmanPuffyHuffWootwootporcofon
  • VenkmanVenkman
    First Assault Rep: 7,310
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 22
    Would be cool to have some weekly times that all the DEVs and MODs are on perhaps even Lumos to play with the community! :)
    PuffyHuffHakureiporcofon
  • DharionDharion
    First Assault Rep: 1,520
    edited August 22
    revert to 1.0 :P Might sound whiney, but honestly.. that would go far towards having fun for the last few months. I would definitely come back to play Port all day erry day! Well.. not all day.. but atleast every day ;)
    PuffyHuff
  • YoumuSan_2_0YoumuSan_2_0
    First Assault Rep: 540
    edited August 22
    Maybe not revert totaly in 1.0 but insted let's all class expérience the slide, double jump, no more locking weapon by class. Mode total mayem with perma T2 skill unlocke every thing even the prototype/ patch map weapon ect and let's roll.
  • MonaBlackMonaBlack
    First Assault Rep: 610
    edited August 22
    pls go back to 1.0 for the last month. And see how the game can be grow again.
  • CusashornCusashorn
    First Assault Rep: 6,980
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 22
    Maybe not revert totaly in 1.0 but insted let's all class expérience the slide, double jump, no more locking weapon by class. Mode total mayem with perma T2 skill unlocke every thing even the prototype/ patch map weapon ect and let's roll.

ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED Enemy nanogel user detected ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED
    DharionPuffyHuffVenkman
  • WootwootWootwoot
    First Assault Rep: 1,220
    edited August 22
    1. All knives!!!
    2. All pistols!!!
    3. All shotguns!!!
    4. All SR's

And I know its not possible, but a king of the hill type game would be awesome, especially with the 2.0 abilities
  • DharionDharion
    edited August 22
    Cusashorn wrote: »

ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED Enemy nanogel user detected ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED ARM LAUNCHER DETECTED

o god no haha.. would be even worse as togusa drone spam
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Administrator, Nexon
    edited August 22
    Dharion wrote: »
    revert to 1.0 :P Might sound whiney, but honestly.. that would go far towards having fun for the last few months. I would definitely come back to play Port all day erry day! Well.. not all day.. but atleast every day ;)

As much as you guys would like that, I'm not sure it's possible...
  • DharionDharion
    edited August 22
    Aww, hope it is :O

I don't really know what else outside of that honestly, maybe just give everyone EVERYTHING in the game.. all guns, attachments, operatives, skins heck.. even chipsets. Just let everyone go wild ^-^
  • ChobeChobe
    First Assault Rep: 835
    edited August 23
    Humm... what about all excklusive TC and Demo maps being available for TDM and/or all actual TDM maps available for Elimination?
    If that's too much, I'd be completely fine with: Port TDM, Dubbing Site TDM, Castle Prototype TC. :)
    porcofon
  • VenkmanVenkman
    First Assault Rep: 7,310
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 23
    Come on guys, let's get some ideas rolling! Doesn't have to be in game stuff either I don't think.
  • Darkside_HeroDarkside_Hero
    First Assault Rep: 1,455
    edited August 23
    For in game things I would like to see a return of the unfinished maps like palace and Castle. Unlocking all the content would also make me happy.
    For the non-ingame stuff maybe we could have an obituary contest?
  • ManiacBatouManiacBatou
    First Assault Rep: 1,795
    edited August 23
    honestly how can a company make a decision like that? They are not closing just a game they are closing A GREAT COMMUNITY
    mateba toguas only XD match or only tachikoma and knife tc match XDXD
  • ImLuciferImLucifer
    First Assault Rep: 420
    edited August 23
    So, any ideas on what to do then?
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Administrator, Nexon
    edited August 23
    honestly how can a company make a decision like that? They are not closing just a game they are closing A GREAT COMMUNITY
    mateba toguas only XD match or only tachikoma and knife tc match XDXD
    I'm sorry to hear that you're upset, but we have to move on from this decision. All we can do, as a community, is find a way to enjoy the ride, however short and leave the negativity elsewhere.

Please, feel free to contribute any ideas on how we can have fun these last few months.
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    Administrator, Nexon
    edited August 23
    ImLucifer wrote: »
    So, any ideas on what to do then?

So far we've got some really fun ideas for in-game matches. They won't require any extra resources and it'll be fun to bring everyone together.
    Like...
    • 1 v 6 : Devs versus the players.
    • A simulated Ghost Mode where we have a certain number of player as Motoko or Reiko skitter around the map invisible until caught.
    • Memes
    • Art contests
    • memes
    • Create a 'clan' of selected users to play devs/more selected users.
    • morememes
    VenkmanManiacBatouporcofonCusashorn
  • DharionDharion
    edited August 23
    jsgvihs0manbhkcjcjld.jpg
    Venkman
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 5,225
    Member+
    edited August 23
    Lend me your ideas and lets really have a good time!
    just one the simplest thing - Bring the damn game back !! and dont close

I dont like Warframe, dont like CS:GO and also I dont like even Warface to play in as substitute game like GITS. That game was my first and probably final game from that genre.

Im 31 year old - and after closing that game there would be probably end for my gamer life. Im old enough to do other more important things in my life than playing video games. But few things about that game. This game has given to me a lot of fun and I very enjoyed that game despite of many bugs, netcode issues - I was constantly getting back to that game.
    But that is going to the end.
    Ending unexpectedly ...
    Darkside_HeroDenvious001Chobe