Credits?

avarakeavarake
First Assault Rep: 1,125
edited August 28 in Suggestions and Feedback
Is there a way to view the credits in the game or somewhere online? I'd love to keep an eye out for some of the artists that worked on this game but I can't find a credits page or something similar anywhere, and I seem to remember there was a credits page in the game before 2.0

So if anyone knows where to find it please tell me, or in case it isn't publicly available is there any way for our Community Managers / Nexon Representatives to get that information? That would be awesome.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    First Assault Rep: 2,240
    Administrator, Nexon
    edited August 29
    I'll see what I can find for you! (It miiight take me a li'l while though xD)
    avarake
  • PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    First Assault Rep: 2,240
    Administrator, Nexon
    edited August 29
    PuffyHuff wrote: »
    I'll see what I can find for you! (It miiight take me a li'l while though xD)

So it looks like we don't have any art assets to share. All GiTS related materials belong to the IP holder and we can't share them. Sorry!
    avarake
  • ReijiphantomReijiphantom
    First Assault Rep: 5,285
    edited August 29
    @PuffyHuff, I think you misunderstand. He wants a credit scroll, so he can see what people worked on this game. Not so much separate artwork, but the names of the people who made it. Like the part of a movie where you're already walking towards the exit of the cinema, unless it's a Marvel movie.

Does that make sense?
    Venkmanporcofonavarake
  • VenkmanVenkman
    First Assault Rep: 7,310
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 29
    Yea I think they would like to follow their work since they enjoyed GITS.
  • CusashornCusashorn
    First Assault Rep: 6,980
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 30
    I remember seeing the credit screen available back in 1.0, but haven't seen it in the revamp.
    avarake
  • SokuzaniSokuzani
    First Assault Rep: 530
    edited August 31
  • CusashornCusashorn
    First Assault Rep: 6,980
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 31
    Sokuzani wrote: »

yeah, that was it. They were available during 1.0
    avarake
  • avarakeavarake
    First Assault Rep: 1,125
    edited September 11
    sorry all for taking so long to respond to my own thread, I tried to take my mind off FA tbh.

@PuffyHuff thanks for trying, even that is good to know :)
    @Cusashorn so it wasn't just me xD
    @Sokuzani that's it. good find, thanks.

edit:
    After googling one of the concept artists, I actually found this credits page in the fandom wiki: firstassaultonline.wikia.com/wiki/Credits

Here's Jisu Lee's deviantart: https://tataar.deviantart.com/
    This was unfortunately the only site I found of any of the concept artists :/ Google is really bad with korean names