Steam Account Creation and Password Recovery
Steam User Flow
For players wanting to recover their password or create a new account, here are a few steps to help.
1. The player must first have a valid Steam account and should then download Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex – First Assault Online from the Steam Store.
2. After downloading and attempting to launch the game, there will be a prompt asking the player to agree to the End User License Agreement.
3. After the End User License Agreement is accepted, another prompt will appear asking the player to enter an email address and other info.
An example of what is needed to proceed is as follows:
- -Steam Account name: nameexample01
- -Email Address: email@example.com
- -Password for both: password123
8. Hitting ‘continue’ after the above is properly filled out will launch the game.
The next steps will take the player through the sign in process for the Nexon website with the account made through Steam.
4. With the account that was created through the Nexon Steam Launcher, the user will not be able to log in on the website because the account doesn’t have a password.
5. Once on the log-in page, the player will need to click on the ‘Forgot your password’ link.
3. Next, input the email address associated with the old account and click send.
4. An email will be sent to the address the user provided above and there will be a link directing the player to a page where they can reset their password.
5. Proceed to create a new password and press ‘Reset Password’.
6. After step 5, the player should now be able to log into the Nexon website.
For any further account assistance please contact Customer Service.