It´s a shame

Firex34Firex34
So the game is shutting down winch is a shame
from my point of view its a very unique game
maybe in the future you will consider relaunching/remaking the game in a console version
i really like what you did here and i hope this is not the last of it

Comments

• CusashornCusashorn
    First Assault Rep: 6,980
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 5
    It's being shut down by the owners of the Ghost in the Shell intellectual property... nothing Nexon can do. No ports, relaunches, or future for this game. :(
  • WeilanWeilan
    First Assault Rep: 1,545
    edited October 5
    Fear not, for Ironsight is a similar F2P futuristic FPS from Korea that's going in CBT this November, if you're interested, check it out: https://ironsightgame.com
  • WootwootWootwoot
    First Assault Rep: 1,220
    edited October 10
    Cusashorn wrote: »
    It's being shut down by the owners of the Ghost in the Shell intellectual property... nothing Nexon can do. No ports, relaunches, or future for this game. :(

Wait up a second... are you saying it wasn't Nexon who closed the game down but the IP owners of GITS:SAC (Production I.G.)? That doesn't make any sense. All the notices that I've read up until now have implied the closure was a Nexon decision. Someone needs to clarify this to the community because this seems like really important information as it might help repair a little bit of Nexon's reputation and slow the anti-nexon toxicity spreading elsewhere.

• PuffyHuffPuffyHuff
    First Assault Rep: 2,245
    Administrator, Nexon
    edited October 12
    Wootwoot wrote: »
    Cusashorn wrote: »

Wait up a second... are you saying it wasn't Nexon who closed the game down but the IP owners of GITS:SAC (Production I.G.)? That doesn't make any sense. All the notices that I've read up until now have implied the closure was a Nexon decision. Someone needs to clarify this to the community because this seems like really important information as it might help repair a little bit of Nexon's reputation and slow the anti-nexon toxicity spreading elsewhere.

For clarification, we are not stating which entity wanted the game to be shut down. At the end of the day, it's neither here nor there and we were vague for a reason. It's being shut down and we're not sharing any further information as to why or who ordered the 'kill'.