[SUBMIT VIDEOS] Assault of the Week #1

TachikuddlesTachikuddles
First Assault Rep: 5,070
Administrator
edited February 23, 2016 in Contests and Events
Greetings, Operatives!

Are you a top Operative and an expert in your assault against the enemy? Prove it and submit videos of your best mission play throughs against cyber terrorism on this thread. Each week we'll pick and showcase your videos on Social for merit to the rest of your fellow Operatives.

RULES:
- Please do not use background music outside of the game.
- Keep your video clip to 1 minute or less.
- Please avoid including foul language or inappropriate imagery.

================================

Here is an example entry from GM Tekonos:

IGN: GM Tekonos

Description: See how GM Tekonos/Disrespect saves the match against the enemy at the last moment in Terminal Conquest!

TrivixochildISKIFnatiCDrako85SNAKE66PatrosVeldrinRajna81o9f3mv54

Comments

• TriviTrivi
    First Assault Rep: 1,760
    IGN: Viscount
    Description: Played a match during night, when this happened. It scared me to death so I was hugging my teddy (aka Tachikoma) for half an hour. :'(
    TarkinISKIFnatiCkpsychonsephiroth098SNAKE66N3TGH0STVeldrinRicoP98Blade546porcofonand 1 other.
  • CorLeonisCorLeonis
    First Assault Rep: 1,720
    Trivi
    Trivi said:

Description: Played a match during night, when this happened. It scared me to death so I was hugging my teddy (aka Tachikoma) for half an hour. :'(
    lol. awesome~!
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 4,155
    Member+
    Trivi
    Trivi said:

just pure luck as first movie ;)

VeldrinBvssholic
  • VenkmanVenkman
    First Assault Rep: 6,225
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Looks like you win Trivi!

Not many ... er ... anyone else posting : / ... wonder why...
  • TylerCTylerC
    First Assault Rep: 2,535
    I usually don't come here, I'm all about to rant in the suggest forum :v

I guess I'm gonna start recording again, shame I deleted all my videos from before the maven patch.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    First Assault Rep: 1,840
    TylerC
    TylerC said:

I usually don't come here, I'm all about to rant in the suggest forum :v

I guess I'm gonna start recording again, shame I deleted all my videos from before the maven patch.
    id take so much more footage if shadowplay worked, i hate using fraps :c
    sephiroth098
  • TylerCTylerC
    edited March 8, 2016
    Ahm... I record with Shadowplay, just configure it to record desktop and you are good to go. http://puu.sh/nrZRG/0cc72c4f31.jpg

The only issue I have with shadowplay is that it sometimes stop recording video (but the audio can still be heared)

This is a footage of a game I played a few hours ago:

The mini stuttering at the end (when enemy killed me) is not encoding problem, that actually happened in the game.

PD.- I edited this post to put a better quality version of the video.
    AnduTriviN3TGH0STBvssholic
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 4,155
    Member+
    edited March 2, 2016
    TylerC
    TylerC said:

Ahm... I record with Shadowplay, just configure it to record desktop and you are good to go. http://puu.sh/nrZRG/0cc72c4f31.jpg

The only issue I have with shadowplay is that it sometimes stop recording video (but the audio can still be heared)

This is a footage of a game I played a few hours ago:

The mini stuttering at the end (when enemy killed me) is not encoding problem, that actually happened in the game.
    SMG user that shouldn't be counted. ;) Joke ofc
    At least this is more pro than previous vid. Previous movie was pure luck no skill.

• TylerCTylerC
    edited March 2, 2016
    Jajajaja, thanks, but yeah, all smg's are pretty broken. What happen is that I'm too bored to use my store weapons, so I'm grinding unlocks, as I already have the M4 and Scar ones, the only left is the MP5V. And it's the same for Borma, I already have everyone else chips unlocked, Borma is the last one: the broken combo.

Just I don't know why the crappy quality, my video is a legit 720p@60fps, but youtube seems to put it at 480p@30fps
  • friskyfrisky
    First Assault Rep: 1,120
    IGN: HBKfrisky

Description: this is why whole teams quit on me, you gotta be quicker than that XD

https://youtu.be/tOGiLgzS46U
    xeroslashTriviDnutt20x6SNAKE66SESADALBvssholic