[SUBMIT VIDEOS] Assault of the Week #1

Comments

• MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 2,550
    Member+
    edited March 15
    I made my first heptakill some time ago in District Ruins around the window, I didn't have OBS running.

Then I made my second, around E terminal, Radeon Relive screwed the second part, as I hit replay save at fifth.

This morning I got my third heptakill, but after updating yesterday, I just found it cuts off the replay a second before the moment one hits to save it, so the video ends just before the killing shot for the seventh kill :x.

My highest streak so far was an octakill in Underground base, but I didn't have recording on.
  • AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 3,885
    Member+
    edited March 16
    Midlord wrote: »
    I made my first heptakill some time ago in District Ruins around the window, I didn't have OBS running.

Then I made my second, around E terminal, Radeon Relive screwed the second part, as I hit replay save at fifth.

This morning I got my third heptakill, but after updating yesterday, I just found it cuts off the replay a second before the moment one hits to save it, so the video ends just before the killing shot for the seventh kill :x.

My highest streak so far was an octakill in Underground base, but I didn't have recording on.

Nice but that scope kill after reload from distance 1 meter was quite lame ;)
    Hipfire man, hipfire ! ;)
  • TheHeroesTheHeroes
    First Assault Rep: 210
    edited March 16
    IGN: TheHeroes

Deathmatch, map: dejima

https://youtube.com/watch?v=sQ76b8XZ2ig
    Midlord
  • sayatakagisayatakagi
    First Assault Rep: 1,175
    edited March 16
    clearing the terminal
    Midlord
  • MidlordMidlord
    First Assault Rep: 2,550
    Member+
    edited March 17
    Andu wrote: »
    Nice but that scope kill after reload from distance 1 meter was quite lame ;)
    Hipfire man, hipfire ! ;)

Yeah, I thought it after the kill. It's become a reflex, I have to make an effort not to scope when I shoot. My recent experience with the MPV failing to land hits with enemy close and inside the reticle when hipfire hasn't helped.
  • TesunaTesuna
    First Assault Rep: 685
    edited March 19
    woop
    Almalexion
  • AlmalexionAlmalexion
    First Assault Rep: 1,165
    edited March 20
    Tesuna wrote: »
    woop

Nice 360 ! Now we expect a 360 NoScope HeadShot from you Tesuna :) Make the snipers MLG again !