[SUBMIT VIDEOS] Assault of the Week #1

Comments

• AnduAndu
    First Assault Rep: 5,225
    Member+
    edited August 10
    Nice, but tell me how you dont have recoil on Evo(second kill) - you know that weapon is hard to handle in place and pops a lot. Can you share your build?

Well Im not accusing anybody - Im just curious - it looks nice and easy. Are you tapping quickly LMB or just taping on extra fire button?
  • RektifiedRektified
    First Assault Rep: 1,475
    edited August 11
    # Off topic @Andu:

Have the same build there as jumanji but as you can see I have 17 attachements and still working on different builds.
    ywp8v5or.jpg

I m only tapping with LMB and I do this most of the time the following way: fast tap tap - burst - tap tap - burst. This way I really fast tap the first bullets due to decreased strafing accuracy and then I start a short burst of around 3-8 bullets. The clue is that the first bullets of Evo recoil have the shape of a sharp "c" and I always try to stop the burst when the recoil starts to go up. And thats what happened at the second kill - I could exactly in the moment where the recoil went up a little stop the burst and continue tapping. Also with MB58L muzzle the scope is less shaking then with silencers.

But unfortunally this is often pretty unreliable and hard to master constantly and thats why I already considered to get rid of the drum and go with silencer again cause as infiltrator its important to be fast and silent.

So if you look at my Evo montage you can see at many points that the recoil was shaking a lot. https://youtu.be/lIq_DTfCG38
    porcofonavarake
  • AnduAndu
    Member+
    edited August 11
    yeah I was impressed how you handled ;) gratz anyway

P90 and Evo have similar spray pattern C starting from the down ending to the right, Evo was a legend in mid 2016, people had to decide to use easy SeoMPX or harder but more effective Evo. - such a recoil controll as on your video is unusuall - so that my curiosity, Im using Accuracy+ stability barrel and red laser (1.0 build based on Hakurei build)

ok offtop end ;)
  • ShadowAIgisShadowAIgis
    First Assault Rep: 780
    edited August 14
    1v3 Clutch on Dubbing Site Elimination Match
    MidlordavarakeRektified
  • AnduAndu
    Member+
    edited August 15
    Old vid from PTS, I was cleaning my HDD and I found quite good moment as for my netcode issues:
    avarake
  • RektifiedRektified
    edited August 18
    Also have a nice Elimination match where I was soundwhoring in uncovered mid of Urban City with Maven for no reason.
  • RektifiedRektified
    edited August 23
    You want use your T2 gel? No, not with me! I would rather EMP your asses äh.. and do a hexakill to save the terminal :P

You are playing Demo and you team let you alone with 3 or moar enemies? Then well, just do it! Clutch or kick^^. Here are my best comebacks in demo: https://youtu.be/PRjmCuC4BQ8
    RIP GITS. I had a lot of fun so thanks for everything. Maybe we gonna see us again in our next lives.
  • noppnopp
    First Assault Rep: 2,135
    edited August 29
    Im too busy at work, so I cant play and even edit some of my previous vids.

3v6 game
    Clutch against 4 with Motoko and Ump

• noppnopp
    First Assault Rep: 2,135
    edited August 31
    Another old clutch 1v4 as Ishikawa on Downtown Dejima
  • AnduAndu
    Member+
    edited September 1
    How to bait enemies in
    porcofon
  • RektifiedRektified
    edited September 5
    Just a few tetra, penta, hexa... killstreaks.
  • porcofonporcofon
    First Assault Rep: 3,015
    edited September 24