NEXON AMERICA, INC.
GHOST IN THE SHELL STAND ALONE COMPLEX FIRST ASSAULT ONLINE TWITTER CONTEST: LOGITECH G633 ARTEMIS SPECTRUM HEADSET
No purchase required to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
1. Sponsor: The Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex First Assault Online (the “Game”) Twitter Contest: Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum Headset (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Nexon America, Inc., 222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 300, El Segundo, CA 90245 (“Sponsor”).
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of one of the fifty (50) United States (including DC) and Canada (excluding Quebec) who: (a) are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the start of the Promotion Period (defined below); and (b) have never been banned or suspended, or had an account banned or suspended, for hacking or similar violations of Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex First Assault Online’s license agreements and/or Sponsor’s terms of service. Any entrant that is under the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to participate in the Promotion, and must provide evidence of such permission to Sponsor in whatever form required if requested by Sponsor. Employees, officers and directors of Nexon America, Inc., its affiliated companies, agents thereof, the immediate family of any such person (defined as parents, children, siblings and husband or wife), or those with whom such person(s) are domiciled, are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is void where prohibited.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Promotion constitutes the participant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Promotion begins at the time the prompting tweet is sent from Sponsor’s Twitter handle and ends on April 7, 2015 at 11:59:59 pm Pacific Time (the “Promotion Period”). Submissions that are submitted before or after the Promotion Period will be disqualified. Sponsor’s computer will be the official timekeeping device for this Promotion. Entrants are responsible for calculating the difference in time zones.
5. How to Participate: To participate in the Promotion, entrants should follow the @First_Assault twitter handle. Following is necessary in order to send to and receive from Sponsor a private direct message (DM). At the beginning of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will tweet the following: “Follow+RT the Togusa Trailer for a shot @ a @LogitechG Headset!
” Entrants should RT the prompting tweet in its entirety. Retweeting will yield one (1) entry.
Limit: There is a limit of one (1) entry per person or Twitter account per question asked during a Weekly Submission Period. Multiple entries from the same Twitter account will not be accepted, or if accepted, may result in the later entries being disqualified and/or the entrant being disqualified completely (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Entrants may not use multiple email addresses to create multiple Twitter accounts to participate in the Promotion more than the allotted number of times. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified/not counted (as applicable), or for any error, whether human, technical or otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion, such as using automated voting software, or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to submit the entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the Twitter registration.
6. Winner Selection: After the Promotion Period has ended, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) winner from among all eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period.
7. Notification and Requirements of a Potential Winner: The potential winner will be notified after the date of selection through a direct message from Sponsor. Potential prize winner may be required respond to the direct message with an e-mail address, telephone number, and other personal information in order to facilitate the confirmation and prize delivery process. Potential prize winner may also be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within five (5) days of the date notice is sent, a confirmation of an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release ("Affidavit") (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to respond to the notification within the required time period (if applicable), or fails to sign and return the Affidavit within the required time period (if applicable), he/she will be disqualified and will forfeit the applicable prize. If any potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate potential winner to be chosen based upon the winner selection criteria described in Section 6.
8. Prizes: The prize winner, once confirmed, will receive one (1) Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum Headset (approximate retail value: $150.00).
Colors, sizes and styles to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. No cash or other substitution is allowed except by the Sponsor who may substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The prize is not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Winner will be responsible for payment and reporting of all applicable taxes associated with the receipt and usage of a prize. Sponsor may report the receipt of any prize to the appropriate federal, state, or local taxing agency(ies). Please allow at least eight (8) weeks for shipment of prize package.
). Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent to the Sponsor’s use of his/her name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and country and state or province of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.