Official First Assault Community Discord

LumosNXALumosNXA
First Assault Rep: 16,065
Administrator
edited February 2 in General Chat
Hello everyone!

After many requests for an official First Assault community Discord, we have gone ahead and finally created one!

Keep in mind that Disrespect, devs, GMs, and I may be AFK often since, well, we're either working or in meetings all day, but we'll try to pop in as much as we can to say hello and chat with you all. We're also not super familiar with Discord so if you have any feedback or suggestions, let us know.

Feel free to use the server to get to know your fellow operatives and play community games. Rules are simple: don't be a jerk. :P This is for fun - so let's KEEP it fun.

JOIN HERE
Official First Assault Community Discord: https://discord.gg/firstassault
Battleshrimp's Discord: https://discord.gg/0vhjEe1HcFX4cWaz

If you have your own Discord server, link it below as well!
CyBeR_JunkyxochildDhokoXR1552lev1atanLucianUsagiDisbreakN

Comments

• BattleshrimpBattleshrimp
    First Assault Rep: 555
    edited April 6, 2016
    Thank you! I'll add the official one as well. I hope your reports file out soon so we can all meet you, though it is funny to hear the idle chatter and talking come through your feed haha.
  • CarrioncrowsCarrioncrows
    First Assault Rep: 1,100
    edited April 6, 2016
    I enjoyed the chat today. +2 thumbs up.
  • xochildxochild
    First Assault Rep: 3,525
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 27, 2016
    Awesome to see this, I think this is a really neat and innovative idea!

More than English-language users welcome!</b
  • KoronusKoronus
    First Assault Rep: 1,020
    edited April 20, 2016
    What is discord?
  • LumosNXALumosNXA
    First Assault Rep: 16,065
    Administrator
    edited April 20, 2016
    Koronus
    Koronus said:

What is discord?
    A voice + chat program. It's quite neat actually. Just click the link and it should take you directly to our server. :)
  • ShadowsCallShadowsCall
    First Assault Rep: 3,875
    edited April 25, 2016
    Yeah Discord is a great program. As someone who has used Vent/TS3/Mumble. I am really liking Discord a lot. Most of the fun has nothing to do with voice chat.
  • hotmatrixxhotmatrixx
    First Assault Rep: 1,370
    edited August 20, 2016
    I have a Discord; I haven't figured out how to create a permanent link for it, But I do have a widget on my website; I basically just made it for ease - of - use for connecting to voice comms;
    knifd.com

Don't know why this link keeps sending you back to the forum. Sorry guys, just google it, or tell me how to make a perma link to my discord and I'll update this.
  • coolJcoolJ
    First Assault Rep: 1,295
    edited August 23, 2016
    cool
  • KodaiganKodaigan
    First Assault Rep: 2,020
    Member+
    edited August 25, 2016
    hotmatrixx

I have a Discord; I haven't figured out how to create a permanent link for it, But I do have a widget on my website; I basically just made it for ease - of - use for connecting to voice comms;
    knifd.com

Don't know why this link keeps sending you back to the forum. Sorry guys, just google it, or tell me how to make a perma link to my discord and I'll update this.
    Look for a share option when you are sitting in your own server of Discord. Somewhere in the left is something to share, and there you can extract your Permalink.
  • fablewingsfablewings
    First Assault Rep: 300
    edited October 11, 2016
    Thank you for the info.