Weapon Tier List

Comments

• P4prik4P4prik4
    First Assault Rep: 2,160
    edited November 16, 2016
    Arkrev
    Arkrev said:

I thought the same for C30 ...and its still not balanced ;)
    LOL...me too :)

...and S25-R. ;)

C30 is more expensive than F2020

this game has a model that cannot function based on making new/costlier weapons stronger.

In its current form all you do is pick up one of the 3 best weapons while the rest of the weapons become obsolete.

I play and want weapons, to collect them, variety, for the skins etc.

makes no sense to assign cost with gun performance.

Only exception being a gun without attachments would be weaker than one with them.
  • LaionidasLaionidas
    First Assault Rep: 1,960
    edited January 2
    Arkrev
    Arkrev said:

Player48105

ForestWolf

I thought the same for C30 ...and its still not balanced ;)
    LOL...me too :)

...and S25-R. ;)
    C30 is more expensive than F2020
    That's the thing. F2020's pricing is so ridiculous, no one bothers with complaining about the C-30 anymore (>.<)
  • VeldrinVeldrin
    First Assault Rep: 1,800
    edited January 4
    The pricing is ridiculous, yes. But even if F2020 would cost the double it is still an overpowered AR. They have to nerf it. If you tap with it you have ridicilous accuracy, keeping in mind it is that strong on close and middle range anyway... Seburo C30 and S25r are not far from F2020 and need an alteration, too, in my opinion.
  • coolJcoolJ
    First Assault Rep: 1,295
    edited January 5
    how come no more image of the weapons
  • mutronixmutronix
    First Assault Rep: 1,145
    edited January 6
    >C30 is more expensive than F2020

No, it's not. C30 requires less upgrades. In fact you only need CBC1, barrel and some muzzle. My F2020 has sights, barrel, muzzle, bipod and aim assist. So, it's approximately the same price as C30.
  • iSungiSung
    First Assault Rep: 1,125
    Member+
    edited January 8
    Id have to strongly disagree with the list you provided unfortunately.
  • noppnopp
    First Assault Rep: 1,110
    edited January 9
    Id strongly agree with that :D
    Ive got CBC1; long barrel and cheap silencer. And that is enough for me; with 6k+ kills and headshot stat around 40-45. I would assume that C30 is the most balanced weapon in this game. I havent heard "C30 noobs" for several months after F2020 release. So yeah C30 is op in right hands.
  • iHuskyPLiHuskyPL
    First Assault Rep: 420
    edited February 21
    Someone can tell which upgrades are best for F2020?
  • Ic0n0clastIc0n0clast
    First Assault Rep: 1,710
    edited February 21
    iHuskyPL wrote: »

As much as I detest the F2k, I'll help you out.

Get the +3 damage barrel, laser sight of your choice and a suppressor. If for whatever odd reason you feel the recoil is still too much, purchase the +7 bipod, though you're probably better off without it because movement speed is severely underrated. Sights are personal choice, though most would agree that the Quickpoint is good for CQC and the KH is good for longer range engagements. Personally I feel that unless the iron sights of the gun are truly atrocious, it's best to save purchasing a sight last.
  • iHuskyPLiHuskyPL
    First Assault Rep: 420
    edited February 22
    Ic0n0clast wrote: »
    iHuskyPL wrote: »

As much as I detest the F2k, I'll help you out.

Get the +3 damage barrel, laser sight of your choice and a suppressor. If for whatever odd reason you feel the recoil is still too much, purchase the +7 bipod, though you're probably better off without it because movement speed is severely underrated. Sights are personal choice, though most would agree that the Quickpoint is good for CQC and the KH is good for longer range engagements. Personally I feel that unless the iron sights of the gun are truly atrocious, it's best to save purchasing a sight last.

What is KH?