[Fanfic/Fanart] Unit 6 HQ

Comments

• LumosNXALumosNXA
    First Assault Rep: 15,330
    Administrator
    edited August 30, 2016
    Dandare, your work is simply incredible. The level of detail and care that you put into this is very admirable. Looking forward to seeing Disrespect!

P.S. I was just reading your update above, and I am glad that you are healthy! Health is very important and should be your priority. Glad you are feeling better!
    DandareKawaccino
  • DandareDandare
    First Assault Rep: 3,095
    edited September 2, 2016
    I'm truly happy about your praise support @LumosNXA (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ !!! (PS: No worries, I'll try my best to stay healthy (^_^).... for now (¬‿ ¬) )

It's always extreme fun to see people truly enjoy your work and considering that even you guys like it is heart-warming twice since I expect your standards to be actually rather high (◕3◕)

I must say I was overjoyed with initial reaction of Raziel about her character Fanart and nonetheless happy about Your reaction. I hope Disrespect would like his (*cough* long delayed *cough*) character Fanart. So without further ado :

DISRESPECT

Needless to say: I know his answer about favorite weapon was mostly 'in-game' dictated, but honestly? It does match him ! (so it all worked fine). Unexpectely: despite being iconic , the AK-47 in any variation is actually hard to keep irl truthful. Some of You might also notice I drawn him in electronic visors. Rason for that is dual:
    -It look cool and 'connection aided aiming' is lore friendly forGitS
    -Like all GitS dev staff members I tried to base him as heavily as possible. And darn! No matter how I tried his eyes were.... simply scary @_@ (I know I could go for eye implants, but visor is step cooler XD)

As for a vibroblade katana : we ll know Disrespect loves knife-hugs. So why not give him a new toy? (which goes fine with suave style XD)

PS: Mentioning the style: special thanks to @UrODelA ! As I mentioned earlier: it's second art of Disrespect... 1st was lost. But Togusa like style was awesome theme for this one... with a bit of mix with Umibozu corps style XD

HakureiTarkinUrODelAKawaccinoTerranwolfmegagoastKyleKatarn
  • VenkmanVenkman
    First Assault Rep: 5,655
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2, 2016
    So awesome! Love it!
    Dandare
  • DandareDandare
    edited September 2, 2016
    Venkman
    Venkman said:

So awesome! Love it!
    Glad to hear that ^^ !

Boy, I won't forgive myself missing a livestream and chance for Disrespect's live reaction :(. I was somewhat convinced that the stream would be 3 hours later than it was and thus did not make it in time from work T_T
  • HakureiHakurei
    First Assault Rep: 7,270
    edited September 3, 2016
    Dandare
    Dandare said:

Venkman
    Venkman said:

So awesome! Love it!
    Glad to hear that ^^ !

Boy, I won't forgive myself missing a livestream and chance for Disrespect's live reaction :(. I was somewhat convinced that the stream would be 3 hours later than it was and thus did not make it in time from work T_T
    Disrespect was out sick yesterday though, so you wouldnt be able to see him even if you were on time :(
    Anyway great art, keep em coming xD
    I also really liked your last original operative "Tabitha".
    Really nice character design and a cool backstory about some kind of super soldier that might not even be weird in the GiTS universe!
    Dandare
  • UrODelAUrODelA
    First Assault Rep: 3,265
    edited September 3, 2016
    @Dandare ...WOW! euro TGB ^^ (Tabitha) was great...but the suit ...the sword ...'the Dis': just marvelous!

p.s. i have to ask...is that a 'tactical turtleneck' ? ^^
    Dandare
  • DandareDandare
    edited September 3, 2016
    UrODelA
    UrODelA said:

@Dandare ...WOW! euro TGB ^^ (Tabitha) was great...but the suit ...the sword ...'the Dis': just marvelous!

p.s. i have to ask...is that a 'tactical turtleneck' ? ^^

Damn! I did not expect anyone to notice that small "Archer" reference XD - you deserve a reward for that @UrODelA :)

Oh interesting note by the way!

Although all 3 remaining "Unit 6" characters are male, which includes 'veteran character', 'sniper' and 'chief' (yup my very own counterpart of Aramaki :) ) there supposedly will be one more character!

It so happens I received today a paid commission for very interesting GitS Universe character with total permission to use it also in an artbook. I would not spoil much for now but she is neither an operative nor corporation worker of any sorts and... lacks cyber-ware!
    UrODelA
  • DandareDandare
    edited September 16, 2016

DIS DRESSRESPECT

They will never know what hit them... XD
    HakureiTerranwolfUrODelAmegagoastKyleKatarn
  • HakureiHakurei
    First Assault Rep: 7,270
    edited September 16, 2016
    @Dandare